Dark Templar DoW

Yes indeed...

Again, I've said this before - Vox Populi was not a direct result of what happened to IAA and you had nothing to do with influencing it, or founding it.

Good luck convincing him of that. He thinks he actually mattered. Come to think of it, he still thinks he matters.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've just done the perma-war and gotten out of it the next time the emperor changed or next big war hit...... But eh. To each his own.

I would have just made up a second war to stay out of the real one in the first place.  http://youtu.be/oB4K0scMysc

Edited by Schattenmann

I have sigs turned off. I miss a lot of self-aggrandizing nonsense.

And a lot of really good photos of me.

I see what you did there. Perhaps I should look to see where I hid my bubblegum. hah

How many BDC are in DT? Edited by Schattenmann

I don't have a sig. But you do! Smart idea, indeed.

;)

Hang on....I do? *checks*

Ha! That quote is from around the time of NoR's reformation, when we were arguing about whether or not to allow tech-raiding. I guess you can see which side I came down on.

How many BDC are in DT?

I think I'm the only active original gov left, other than Fort Pitt but he rarely ever stops by anymore; oh and Evey but she's semi-active. Plus there's Myworld of course but he wasn't really BDC until the NPO war as you know. There might also be a couple people I don't remember who are still around in DT.

Edited by Hunterman1043

No worries, we will. Still a bunch of classless morons though. Who planned this brave assualt. Kim Jong Un?

Kim Jong U...damn!  That's who we should have gotten. We will consider it for next time.

Edited by Bob

The local playground bully would have sufficed, no?

Not upset per se, I'm getting sick of the game anyway. It's just there is no way these losers would have done this to an alliance of equal strength, or they knew it would be a fair fight. No way.

Still a bunch of classless morons though. Who planned this brave assualt. Kim Jong Un?

You seem a bit upset about us declaring war on Fark.

Edited by Bob

You seem a bit upset about us declaring war on Fark.

Just a quickie once again, as you are obviously not the brightest bulb in the house. What was the reason for declaring on Avalanche, and why didn't you do it at the very start of this war, as this must have been your CB?

Take your time now, and ask your mother if you don't know the answer, son.

Just a quickie once again, as you are obviously not the brightest bulb in the house. What was the reason for declaring on Avalanche, and why didn't you do it at the very start of this war, as this must have been your CB?

Take your time now, and ask your mother if you don't know the answer, son.

I don't see what the relevance of this is in a thread on DT declaring war on Fark..  

Our reasons have already been discussed in the relevant thread.

Edited by Bob