Dark Templar DoW

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawaiian Creole English

Wiki says: The state of Hawai’i prevents the use of Hawaiian Pidgin in schools in hopes of eliminating the language.  This ban placed on Hawaiian Pidgin is traced all the way back to 1898.

Which means if you had just stayed in school there would not be a language problem. ;)

Wiki says: The state of Hawai’i prevents the use of Hawaiian Pidgin in schools in hopes of eliminating the language.  This ban placed on Hawaiian Pidgin is traced all the way back to 1898.

Which means if you had just stayed in school there would not be a language problem. ;)

maybe he's just really old

Everyone (besides the bourgeois) speaks it anyway lol... of course there are no bourgeois in the Kingdom of Pakalolo ;)

Edited by Tywin Lannister

That has nothing to do with bragging about not using peace mode when the vast majority of the upper tier is on your side, we have no upper tier counter, and you are the same alliance as DBDC. Try to fight a real war or two before bragging about your military prowess.

Tywin before you go off being an idiot and not knowing the other side and where we've been and what we've fought in I think you better check the history books of CN. Ask some of our former enemies of war on how much of a fight we put up when we've been on the lower size of things. We will throw everything including the kitchen sink and keep coming back. 

It's the nature of war and how planet bob rolls at times when war comes you sometimes just don't have the numbers to do the counters and you just have to suck it up and throw that kitchen sink a few times.

Edited by Myworld

Everyone (besides the bourgeois) speaks it anyway lol... of course there are no bourgeois in the Kingdom of Pakalolo ;)

In other words meaning no good middle class educated folks holding up the economy.  Color me unimpressed.

Apologies, late to this. 

I hope Fark has one of these guys and Emp, you'll be good. ;)

34993_320.jpg

Edit: And Tywin. Please. Stop. Posting.

You're going to need more than one ;)

o/ DS

o/ DT

o/ Casualties

Edited by King Cyan

Tywin before you go off being an idiot and not knowing the other side and where we've been and what we've fought in I think you better check the history books of CN. Ask some of our former enemies of war on how much of a fight we put up when we've been on the lower size of things. We will throw everything including the kitchen sink and keep coming back. 

It's the nature of war and how planet bob rolls at times when war comes you sometimes just don't have the numbers to do the counters and you just have to suck it up and throw that kitchen sink a few times.

I feel as though he would be the type of leader who would rather disband an entire alliance just to avoid facing any real adversity. Just a feeling. 

I feel as though he would be the type of leader who would rather disband an entire alliance just to avoid facing any real adversity. Just a feeling.

If you arer referring to IAA, the membership voted after NPO said there would be permawar so long as I remained Emperor. The options were the following:

1. I step down, and IAA becomes an NPO viceroyship like GATO
2. I continue as Emperor and we fight a permawar
3. We disband and continue the resistance via covert means.

It is notable that in three months Vox Populi was formed, while many nations including myself rerolled, infiltrated various alliances and started fighting a guerrilla resistance campaign. The membership voted to disband because the feeling was that keeping all our eggs in one basket simply made us easier to contain down the road. Edited by Tywin Lannister

I just realized why this war went on so long with DT on the sidelines. It's all SOM's fault! !@#$@#$ blue baller D:

Everything is SOM's fault.  Everything he touches - * poof * - dust.  :P

o/ Fark!  Awesome fighters, special 'shout out' to my fellow warrior NinoCelestial! 

I just realized why this war went on so long with DT on the sidelines. It's all SOM's fault! !@#$@#$ blue baller D:

I [i]pleaded[/i] with Bob to get us into the war. And by plead I mean convince some schmuck in the coalition to let us blow something up. Turns out all of my blue ballery has led to my nation being excessively bloated and too obese to hit Fark... which is interesting because they probably drink more beer than I do, and I drink a lot of beer. :,( 

If you arer referring to IAA, the membership voted after NPO said there would be permawar so long as I remained Emperor. The options were the following:

It is notable that in three months Vox Populi was formed, while many nations including myself rerolled, infiltrated various alliances and started fighting a guerrilla resistance campaign. The membership voted to disband because the feeling was that keeping all our eggs in one basket simply made us easier to contain down the road.

So, in other words, unwilling to fight a "real" war and folded instead. Gotcha. :) 

You aren't doing IAA's legacy any favors with you nonsense. 

Yes we do! Don't take this moment from us!

That comment was directed at FTW.

So, in other words, unwilling to fight a "real" war and folded instead. Gotcha. :) 

You aren't doing IAA's legacy any favors with you nonsense. 

So a guerrilla war is not a "real war?" I guess being stuck in peace mode for two years like FAN is a real war then?

I have no shame in admitting defeat in a battle, the key is regrouping and attacking where things are more advantageous. Just like the war today... I've never said SuperCereal is winning this war conventionally.

That comment was directed at FTW.

So a guerrilla war is not a "real war?" I guess being stuck in peace mode for two years like FAN is a real war then?

I have no shame in admitting defeat in a battle, the key is regrouping and attacking where things are more advantageous. Just like the war today... I've never said SuperCereal is winning this war conventionally.

Yeah, you caught us Ty...  red handed.  Crap... what do we do now? 

Should we all pile on you?  That would feel like two bald guys fighting over a comb.  Too easy

Apologies, late to this. 

You're going to need more than one ;)

o/ DS

o/ DT

o/ Casualties

Yes indeed...

It is notable that in three months Vox Populi was formed, while many nations including myself rerolled, infiltrated various alliances and started fighting a guerrilla resistance campaign. The membership voted to disband because the feeling was that keeping all our eggs in one basket simply made us easier to contain down the road.

Again, I've said this before - Vox Populi was not a direct result of what happened to IAA and you had nothing to do with influencing it, or founding it.

I pleaded with Bob to get us into the war. And by plead I mean convince some schmuck in the coalition to let us blow something up. Turns out all of my blue ballery has led to my nation being excessively bloated and too obese to hit Fark... which is interesting because they probably drink more beer than I do, and I drink a lot of beer. :,( 

The true villain emerges!!

Bob/SoM

:((