Dark Templar DoW

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought DT was staying out as a part of a plan for AZTEC/Umb to preserve our stats! Crap.

I'm sure the two rounds of downdeclares areĀ really going to have a major effect on DT, and then NoR gets to do the heavy lifting.

I'm sure the two rounds of downdeclares areĀ really going to have a major effect on DT, and then NoR gets to do the heavy lifting.

Ā 

As as opposed to what exactly? That would happen on any front in this war given the upper tier advantage our side has. It was a front a lot of people couldn't engage on and had targets in DT's range.

Saying stuff like this is silly because you have an overwhelming advantage in the upper tier. The real test of character is what you do in Polar's poition.

Ā 

Ā 

You say that like it was a last minute decision by us, but we have been building towards this for the entirety of DT's existence.

Ā 

We chose not to be a large casual mob many years ago.Ā  Polar being around longer than DT had that choice before we did, so Polar made its bed and just like we did.

You say that like it was a last minute decision by us, but we have been building towards this for the entirety of DT's existence.
Ā 
We chose not to be a large casual mob many years ago.Ā  Polar being around longer than DT had that choice before we did, so Polar made its bed and just like we did.

That has nothing to do with bragging about not using peace mode when the vast majority of the upper tier is on your side, we have no upper tier counter, and you are the same alliance as DBDC. Try to fight a real war or two before bragging about your military prowess. Edited by Tywin Lannister

I should've known Tywin would take that too literally. xD

We did manage to find some supplier in Die Linke, but it was harder to find reliable sellers than we would like. The pool was pretty low there for a while, and while some alliances may not have really noticed it, FEAR was always really self-sufficient in tech sellers. Then, due to the BFF merge/unmerge among other factors we happened to miss a few years of war and we became even more top heavy. Our sellers became buyers and we had to, for the first time, find external tech suppliers.

Either way, it sure will be easier finding tech suppliers after this war. Less big nations to compete with us, more small nations to supply. FTW for the win!