Fark DoW

905tf

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys caught me on my off night! Next time give me a call or something. 

Let's have some fun. I'm looking forward to another tango.

I am sorry sir! My courier was supposed to have notified you! It's so hard to get good help these days.

Can we try a rumba or possibly a quick-step instead?? I am so tired of the tango... :D

It should be fun learning how you make your moves! I will do my best to keep up. New dance partners can be tricky at first!

/good luck everyone

Crazy idea here, don't actively support a !@#$%^&* war if it's gonna hurt some of your friends.

Have fun Fark, enjoy DT and NoR for me.

Your post makes absolutely no sense.  We were in the war BEFORE Fark.  I see no reason not to be civil and wish my friends well even if they are on the other side in a war. 

Sadly, such is the way of coalition warfare.

Sadly, such is the way of cowards, if you followed all of your treaties instead of just the ones that let you win, you might actually find an interesting war.

Your post makes absolutely no sense.  We were in the war BEFORE Fark.  I see no reason not to be civil and wish my friends well even if they are on the other side in a war. 

And who did you offensively declare on?

Sadly, such is the way of cowards, if you followed all of your treaties instead of just the ones that let you win, you might actually find an interesting war.

Sorry, which treaty didn't we follow please?

And who did you offensively declare on?

At the time of our declare every single one of our treaty partners was involved in the war on the same side.  I mean that just doesn't happen in CN very often.  Better yet you were on the other side.