Fark DoW

905tf

It's almost as if nobody has required a CB in this war or something, so your belief that you require a treaty link is a !@#$@#$ joke.

Last time I checked every DoW in this war (except the first, which is how it usually works) was in defense of or in support of an ally.

Your fantasy world must be a very scary place to live in.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, Ladies.. you're both pretty.

This thread is about Fark declaring war on ODN.  Let's talk about how awesome it is that Fark finally gets to join the war

[Assuming it happens] In however many days/hours it takes for NoR/DT/Whoever to come up with the ghost declaration chain required to hit us, you can use that thread to say I told you so.. until then let's not.

This thread is about Fark declaring war on ODN.  Let's talk about how awesome it is that Fark finally gets to join the war

[Assuming it happens] In however many days/hours it takes for NoR/DT/Whoever to come up with the ghost declaration chain required to hit us, you can use that thread to say I told you so.. until then let's not.

You're not the boss of Mogar's topic!

Last time I checked every DoW in this war (except the first, which is how it usually works) was in defense of or in support of an ally.

Your fantasy world must be a very scary place to live in.

Ghost chains have never been used in the history of cybernations.

I'd guess 48 hours, the chain is already planned, you'll have to ask Roq for details though.

Ghost chains have never been used in the history of cybernations.

I'd guess 48 hours, the chain is already planned, you'll have to ask Roq for details though.

And there's another alliance mentioned that we're not tied to.

I cannot type slowly to compensate for your diminshed capacity, but I can repeat what I said earlier: Nordreich has three treaty partners in this war. Not one of them has requested our assistance.

Whoever is doing your spying for you is either being very selective in what they give you, has deliberately misled you, or said person is an idiot. Or you could be the idiot. Actually, given your conduct since this mess started, I'm thinking it's you.

And there's another alliance mentioned that we're not tied to.

I cannot type slowly to compensate for your diminshed capacity, but I can repeat what I said earlier: Nordreich has three treaty partners in this war. Not one of them has requested our assistance.

Whoever is doing your spying for you is either being very selective in what they give you, has deliberately misled you, or said person is an idiot. Or you could be the idiot. Actually, given your conduct since this mess started, I'm thinking it's you.

What makes you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo certain your alliance would never declare war offensively in order to help the coalition you have signed up with?

What makes you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo certain your alliance would never declare war offensively in order to help the coalition you have signed up with?

Be as shrill as you like, but it's your obligation to provide evidence in support of your assertion. It is not up to me to disprove something that has been pulled out of thin air. You may as well be asking me to disprove the existence of Santa Claus.

So no, you provide reasons why the alliance I once led would, for the first time in its history, enter into a war on its own, without the support of its allies, and without any ties to the alliance it would allegedly be defending, alongside an alliance it isn't tied to and at the behest of another alliance it isn't tied to. It is your responsibility to defend that position.

I have provided several reasons -- all based in a little thing I like to call reality -- that tend to refute what you have asserted.

Probably about as sorry as you were to see RIA get attacked, I'm certain IRON will just do everything they can to stop the DT/NoR counter tomorrow night.

Can we pay them money (beer) to not try and stop NoR? I've got some Inglorious reaction gifs I can bust out.

Seriously, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This isn't about you

This is about classy farkers being classy