Golden Raspberry Awards 2014 - Nominations

alyster

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently i have caused a bit of butthurt in NATO and SN-X over my nominations. As such, i will stand by said nominations and would like to inform said nominations to shove it...right into the toaster and make sure to set it on "crispy" because the "bagel" setting just doesn't work

What butthurt? I am sorry but you should fix that rusty toaster of yours :P

Apparently i have caused a bit of butthurt in NATO and SN-X over my nominations. As such, i will stand by said nominations and would like to inform said nominations to shove it...right into the toaster and make sure to set it on "crispy" because the "bagel" setting just doesn't work

My butt was the only one hurt, but it doesn't hurt as much as my broken heart

Berbagels is a lie :(

Actually, we didn't.

You can say that, you can even believe that, but if you do both, you exemplify what you have NOT learned over the years. Tywinn was in your initial gov, and EVERY alliance is always equated to the loudest of loudmouths. You have profiled other alliances the same way, your alliance has been profiled the same way, every alliance that came before and every alliance that comes after will be profiled the same way.

You can say that, you can even believe that, but if you do both, you exemplify what you have NOT learned over the years. Tywinn was in your initial gov, and EVERY alliance is always equated to the loudest of loudmouths. You have profiled other alliances the same way, your alliance has been profiled the same way, every alliance that came before and every alliance that comes after will be profiled the same way.

Yes he was in gov, and in our gov, there are two positions that represent the alliance as a whole. The MOFA and the TRI. Tywin was neither. Tywin only had the ability to vote on bylaws and treaties.

Yes he was in gov, and in our gov, there are two positions that represent the alliance as a whole. The MOFA and the TRI. Tywin was neither. Tywin only had the ability to vote on bylaws and treaties.

Lol, you were barely even active when I was in govt, and only won a senate seat because of my court case, sit down. Edited by Tywin Lannister

None of that matters, and if you think it did, it says 2 things to me:

1) your alliance is as bad as people think it is, because your leaders have no clue.

2) you have played this game for many years and paid 0 attention.

I believe Rush is talking about the importance of perception.

TLR is hardly an awesome alliance so you shouldn't talk Rush.

Assuming you are right, that has 0 impact on what I said. Ordinarily I would tell someone they are better than this.However, you are not. Unless of course I missed the decision that in an alliance of 61 people, the activity of 60 others directly effects the ability of the lone 1 to be right or wrong in an assertion. You, sire, are a genius.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Worst Alliance Of The Year: SNX
Worst Military of the Year: Atlas
Worst Block of the Year:  
Most Inactive Large Alliance:
Worst Diplomatic Team: MI6
Alliance Most Likely To Fail in 2015: Mi6
Worst Player of the Year: Tywin Lannister 
Worst Leader of the Year: Dajobo
Worst Treaty of the Year:
Worst Theme Used in 2014: "this week in" 

Dude noone reads that shit. When tywin speaks a lot people look at what alliance hes in. then they seen hes in snx and they look at a recent annoucement to see if hes in sigs/gov. which he was. SO fuck you for having tywin in govt. I don't know nor care about your bylaws" ~avgCNer

Dude noone reads that !@#$. When tywin speaks a lot people look at what alliance hes in. then they seen hes in snx and they look at a recent annoucement to see if hes in sigs/gov. which he was. SO $%&@ you for having tywin in govt. I don't know nor care about your bylaws" ~avgCNer

That's the point. You don't care about our bylaws, and that's the only thing Tywin had authority on.

That's the point. You don't care about our bylaws, and that's the only thing Tywin had authority on.

Well, the point is he was "gov" .. He was a decisionmaker .. What his responsibilities and extents of decision-making are are irrelevant to anybody outside your alliance. What is relevant is that he carried a gov title, not a member title. Edited by Rayvon