GDFR -- Kaskus DoW

Rey, you keep talking yet you bring nothing of substance to the table. You insult kaskus for being a low tier alliance yet you yourself can never seem to bring a single one of your nations above the low tier. 

You claim you beat up on people all year around. Attacking nations that just joined the planet and have never fought before is nothing to brag about and does not build actual experience.  If it did then maybe you would have actually been a challenge the times I've kicked your sorry loud mouthed ass or the time I had my lower tier nuke your nation to a pitiful end.

This, the public forum, this is your only tool, your only skill and you're not even good at it. You spout stupid and retort with "yeah so". You are truly a clown. Your only value to this community is to be laughed at and about in public and behind closed doors. You are toxic to all alliances that are daft enough to allow you to join. 

Once again I await a truly childish response from you over this matter. Once again I will await the time you make yet another stupid move so I  can roll your sorry ass into the ground. 

3 times now, stay true to form clown so I can make it 4.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew out of that tier long ago (until this war) hence me not being able to personally roll you last time.

Are you upset you can't achieve the nuclear milestone? 

Your shortcomings as a nation ruler are your problem as are the repercussions of playing the bully roll in this forum. 

Oh hey, another person has hopped on the bandwagon after -- just months ago -- making a show about how great of a person I am and how funny I am.

Shoo.

Tolerate? Sure. Make a show about how great of a person you are and how funny you are? Hilarious! You're a shmuck, Rey.

Of course perhaps you weren't referring to me; if that's the case kindly learn how to quote.

Because that happens. Many insults have stuck with me over years, some of them even true, but never has anybody been able to call me a liar with conviction.

No, you're not a lier. 

Pathetic, valueless and maybe even callow but not a lier. Being a lier takes more skill than you possess.

I'm sure we can wrangle up some people to help that effort.

Oh, how the real GOONs would laugh and laugh to see what you've become.  Kenny my lad, you really do need to hush and let Sardonic do the talking on the public forums, you simply haven't the gift.

Good luck to our allies and enjoy the war.

o/ Kaskus

o/ Unknown Smurf

As for Legion not having any balls, they did remove a sanction on me from Purple when GOONS tried pressuring every color sphere to sanction me during an extended war I had with them during Doom House's height of power. GOONS successfully got me sanctioned everywhere except Pink (thanks to LSF holding the senate there at the time and me discussing with LSF why helping the Order of Oppression suppress freedom wasn't something Libertarians would do). Purple was the first color I got the sanction removed from me on thanks to a Legion senator, which allowed me to interact with enough players GOONS couldn't wipe me out fully, despite me having continued fighting them past ZI/ZT for many months. So they stood up to Doom House even when NPO was sanctioning me after I had just fought Doom House to assist them in the previous big alliance war (Which gave me a false sense of being safe on Red, after having moved there from my initial home on Black due to sanctions from Umbrella), with Pink/Purple becoming the last sources I had for tech deals or replacing trades. I'm not sure if Legion getting piled hard in the next war orchestrated by Doom House was related, but Legion has their principles and showed more backbone to do the right thing than most Senators when called upon at a critical time to defy those in power at the time. So don't be to hard on them, but I know you guys aren't in this to wipe them out; so I'm not worried about that. Many do the wrong thing when their moment to make a difference comes, Legion did it right in my main interaction with them. This happened many years ago, but that was the only time I asked anything of Legion and they stood out as an alliance which made it possible for me to still be here.

We're still rebuilding from previous wars and I haven't had an interest in fighting with current participants, but if you guys get counter declared and find in yourself in need of help; I'll do what I can to help out. Have fun. o/

Edited by Methrage

Oh goody. Two former Legion members who think they really accounted to anything. Sabcat what have you done other than telling a certain alliance where to fornicate?

And Smurf. Good old Smurf. Trying to tell people who you ran the Legion. Instead you got pissy and ran off to NSO. I wish you the best Legion but something tells me you won't need it. 

Edit: Spelling

Edited by justavictim82