GDFR -- Kaskus DoW

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10020

My point is that all you guys could scramble up to counter Legion was a concoction of micro chaos spawn, and that your coalition is heavily overextended. It has no depth.

Most of your coalition is just a horde of barbarians sent after civilized alliances, and essentially the worst is over for us. Now we can work on culling your herd. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Weren't you in Legion and led them to defeat NSO in the past? My memory not so great. Have fun fun though, always had respect for Kaskus.

Smurf was in Legion at the same time as I was, neither of us were gov but I know exactly what he means in the op. They're very frustrating.

Weren't you in Legion and led them to defeat NSO in the past? My memory not so great. Have fun fun though, always had respect for Kaskus.

Yes your memory is fine. I led wF to beat UED too.  :v:

Unknown Smurf was a member of The Legion for two months. During that time he held three starting level positions, but none of them had anything to do with military operations. He was a trade coordinator, but didn’t coordinate any trades. He was a recruiter, but didn’t do any recruiting. He was an ambassador and posted one report. The only impression Unknown Smurf left was that he can't be trusted. This most recent claim of him having led The Legion in war confirms this impression.

Selamat Datang, Kaskus!

When the legion at over 5 million  ns declared war on 2 micros that were already at war they opened the door for a micro invasion.

May this unification of micros against a formidable macro alliance be a sign of things to come. 

Unknown Smurf was a member of The Legion for two months. During that time he held three starting level positions, but none of them had anything to do with military operations. He was a trade coordinator, but didn’t coordinate any trades. He was a recruiter, but didn’t do any recruiting. He was an ambassador and posted one report. The only impression Unknown Smurf left was that he can't be trusted. This most recent claim of him having led The Legion in war confirms this impression.

Selamat Datang, Kaskus!

Selamat Datang, Kaskus!

o/US 

o/Kaskus

Here's to you for being a bad recruiter for legion.. nice work! now go rekt them!!

A quality song for a quality alliance, as I already made fun of Smurf for. Tasteless, brainless Kaskus. When will they learn how to do things aside from crash land into somebody's 5k NS tier?

Edited by Neo Uruk

Eh. Where do we apply to get the last 60 seconds of our lives back?

Anyways, gl/hf and all that jazz.

Eh. Where do we apply to get the last 60 seconds of our lives back?

Anyways, gl/hf and all that jazz.

Shouldn't you be busy drafting a surrender thread?