• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all my allies that fought on this front.

and congrats to TSC, I hear you guys have been absolute war monsters for your side this war.  Most alliances dont have the balls or the ability to fight like that anymore, so good on you guys, I am guessing there will be a lot of people knocking on your door post war.

KingZog, you were wrong, he can get things right.

It's a matter of perspective. One of my main issues with ANY conflict, is the absurdity of how lengthy wars are thanks to warchests and inflated tech, you're old enough to remember the great war era, if we actually expected to achive peace a few weeks after the war ended(win or lose), people would be far more willing to fight, and we might actually have real politics.

Just want to say thanks to all involved for a good time and helping all of us at TSC meet (and exceed!) our casualty goals :D Special shoutout to JBibbs of Sengoku, as well as Vandal and Hormones74 of DoD for taking out over half my NS in the space of a week - it was a wild ride down!

That said, I wonder how much it costs to get to about 10k infra and still help with recovery aid (I doubt I'll make it back up to 12k, but that's for the best since I'm also down about 3500 tech)... Only one way to find out! :D

Seriously though, we appreciate you guys being cool about it. That seems to be a rare quality anymore.

o/ Sengoku
o/ DOD
o/ Umbrella
o/ NPO
o/ TSC
o/ Casualties
o/ Excessive hails in forum posts

Edited by Alex0827a

TSC lost 58% of their NS and 44% of their tech, while doing more damage per nation than all but a handful of upper tier aa's.  If taking that much is early, I look forward to seeing you not complain if peace is not available earlier to anyone.

TSC fought very hard and earned a ton of respect in my book with this war.

A well fought war and deserved peace to everyone involved.

It's a matter of perspective. One of my main issues with ANY conflict, is the absurdity of how lengthy wars are thanks to warchests and inflated tech, you're old enough to remember the great war era, if we actually expected to achive peace a few weeks after the war ended(win or lose), people would be far more willing to fight, and we might actually have real politics.

I agree, especially if you add in the rampant overuse of peace mode which drags out wars as no one wants to end it before their opponent has actually fought.  TSC did it right, and early peace in the war is the result.

I'm happy to see this come to an end, TSC are good friends as is everyone they were at war with.  On to better times.

I agree, especially if you add in the rampant overuse of peace mode which drags out wars as no one wants to end it before their opponent has actually fought.  TSC did it right, and early peace in the war is the result.

I'm happy to see this come to an end, TSC are good friends as is everyone they were at war with.  On to better times.

People are going to use peace mode to save their upper tiers, it's just a reality of our planet, unless you have a method to actually recover from the potential tens of thousands of tech that can be erased in a month if someone doesn't turtle. Nobody wants to end a war until their opponents are neutered for the next war is the real reason wars drag on for months

Ehh, wars drag on because the ~winner~ coalition wants them to, no other reason. Until the ~loser~ coalition has taken "enough damage" and everyone's had their pound of flesh then maybe the war can end. Everyone's been on both ends of these things.

Edited by Ogaden

War is not about sportsmanship, it's about defeating your opponent.

War is not about sportsmanship, it's about defeating your opponent.

I'm going to have to disagree - I've always seen war as away to blow up some pixels, up your casualty count, and get to know people, regardless of whether you win or lose. Honestly, the war benefited us in more ways than I expected, I'm glad it happened.

I'm going to have to disagree - I've always seen war as away to blow up some pixels, up your casualty count, and get to know people, regardless of whether you win or lose. Honestly, the war benefited us in more ways than I expected, I'm glad it happened.

We're Heroes!