Unaffiliated? Want protection without joining?

VictorPants

Many Unaffiliated nations lack the protection of the alliance world. But these nations tech trade and just simply want to stay out of the politics. 

The "International Criminal Court" is here to help.

There are two ways to bet protection. You may become one of our enforcers by joining our alliance, or you can simply pm me to request protection. You will simply put "Under International Criminal Court Jurisdiction and Protection" in your motto.

What we do?

We will only protect your nation from unprovoked attacks. We will not help you fight wars you start, and there will be an investigation and diplomatic communication before any action is taken. We will also, only protect you from other unaffiliated nations or unsanctioned alliances. We will negotiate on your behalf with sanctioned alliances. We will also not protect you from wars caused by backing on tech deals. If none of our enforces are within range to attack, we will send aid to help in the defense of your nation. 

The alliance link is...

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=13030

This is just starting out and we are looking for enforcers to join as well. We will also be putting together international laws and procedures by which you can qualify and ultimately get protection. 

Many Unaffiliated nations lack the protection of the alliance world. But these nations tech trade and just simply want to stay out of the politics. 

There are two ways to bet protection. You may become one of our enforcers by joining our alliance, or you can simply pm me to request protection. You will simply put "Under International Criminal Court Jurisdiction and Protection" in your motto.

What we do?

We will only protect your nation from unprovoked attacks. We will not help you fight wars you start, and there will be an investigation and diplomatic communication before any action is taken. We will also, only protect you from other unaffiliated nations or unsanctioned alliances. We will negotiate on your behalf with sanctioned alliances. We will also not protect you from wars caused by backing on tech deals. If none of our enforces are within range to attack, we will send aid to help in the defense of your nation. 

The alliance link is...

This is just starting out and we are looking for enforcers to join as well. We will also be putting together international laws and procedures by which you can qualify and ultimately get protection. 

Sounds awesome but who is gonna protect you? Your alliance strength of 6900 and massive membership of one is not any deterrant I can see... :popcorn: Where are your Enforcers who will dole out punishment due on any rogue heathens who raid your "protectorates" and you? Think of the children MAN! :facepalm:

Sounds awesome but who is gonna protect you? Your alliance strength of 6900 and massive membership of one is not any deterrant I can see... :popcorn: Where are your Enforcers who will dole out punishment due on any rogue heathens who raid your "protectorates" and you? Think of the children MAN! :facepalm:

We got to start somewhere. 

What we do?

The alliance link is...

*Quietly paints a bullseye on Victor's back to assist them with no further commentary.*

You know, I wish this game would have a reset, and then young gentlemen like this one would get a chance to try these crazy ideas that come up every now and again. Not something that hasn't been tried before of course, but I wonder if the shouting of conventional wisdom from the "Establishment" had been softer, perhaps it would have come off.

Anyway, I'm a raider, so I don't support this.