Inactive Nation Bills/Tax Question & Alliance

Joey67500

Two things, and I apologize if I'm out of the loop, it's been quite some time since I've been what most consider active in Cybernations.

Firstly, I returned from inactivity, I have the piled up bills (understood), however, it doesn't allow me to collect it says I have already done so, which in effect just put me into the hardest bill lock ever. Is that expected mechanic?

Secondly, I was an Alliance Leader, and I had officers/Heirs set up, but it appears as though when I went into Inactive mode, it deleted the entire alliance, was that supposed to happen? I was under the impression I was moved to "None" and then the Heir would inherit it, not delete the entire thing.

Please advise, thanks.

According to the information index, 'last collection' gets reset to the day you come out of inactivity mode. Your bills should *not* reflect the time you were in inactive mode though -- it should just be the 30? days until you entered it, plus any bills you already had on hand at that time.

In that case, back into inactive mode I go from massive bill lock. lol

I understand why the ability to send aid was disabled, I'm not sure why the ability to receive aid was.

As for getting out of bill lock, two ways you could go about it are: Wait until the... 19th? and get aid from alliance mates -- or decom infra, your current 1427 infra probably costs around 252k/day to maintain currently. At 927 infra, your daily infra bill would drop to about 96k/day.

Basically (in order of preference) shed things that are more easily replaced first -- troops and infra are easily replaced. I'm not sure how much cash on hand you have to work with, but as your infra goes down, so does your backlog of bills.

How many days of bills are you talking about anyway?

Edited by Sakura