VE's Official Declaration of War

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This basically only happened because me and SRD were worried we wouldn't get targets this war and Vlad is the only one in range.

This is the problem with rule by the elite; always making decisions with your EMPs.

Now that you've planted the seed, hart's probably going to have us switch sides just to get targets. 

I'm down, lets make this happen.

Whenever this world reaches its finale, that's my dream. A war where everyone follows their treaties with no trace of strategy or logic, such that the conflict just devolves into a circular firing squad, punctuated by a final cry of "well, that was pointless" as the lights go out. 

Whenever this world reaches its finale, that's my dream. A war where everyone follows their treaties with no trace of strategy or logic, such that the conflict just devolves into a circular firing squad, punctuated by a final cry of "well, that was pointless" as the lights go out. 

That sounds amazing.

You should have just hit DT if that's who you really wanted, coward!

Mogar simultaneously lambasting iron for not losing wars often enough, while trying to shame dt into hitting us. At one time that was the kind of coordination one could only dream of. Edited by iamthey

Very impressive speed on DoW and actual counters VE. 

I apologize, it would have been much faster, but Goldie made me wait till he got home from work to post it.

I haven't looked yet, how was our counter blitz?  It wasn't planned, and it only consisted of the VE members on IRC bitching about not having any open slots on MI6.

Who the hell let SRD start threads?

Have fun you guys.

I didn't want to, but Goldie made me while he was busy selling his infra so he could get in range of someone to hit before all the slots filled up.