Paradox Declaration of War

Gingervites

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you liked us.  :(

Well, I like some of TOP's members. However, your playing politics annoys me at times. If it makes you feel any better, I do not dislike you nearly as much as I dislike IRON. Therefore, I hope you last long enough against AZTEC to destroy IRON.

Wow, 5 of the top 30 not in peace mode. Hope you aren't surprised when IRON doesn't accept your surrender until they come out to play. 

You'll be leading the charge against Umbrella next war for coming up with those terms and pushing so hard for them then, right?

Sparta won 2 of the last 3, TOP won 3 of last 4 , Mi6 won 1 of 1, OcUK, honestly no idea.

I was speaking on a coalition wide scale, but Sparta also got wrecked in both of the victories, due to actually doing the heavy fighting. OcUK has been in the polarsphere forever, so even victories are losses, TOP plays the same realpolitik IRON does, so that doesn't surprise me.

I was speaking on a coalition wide scale, but Sparta also got wrecked in both of the victories, due to actually doing the heavy fighting. OcUK has been in the polarsphere forever, so even victories are losses, TOP plays the same realpolitik IRON does, so that doesn't surprise me.

No, you were speaking specifically of IRON and who it is hitting and being hit by. Read your own post again. Edited by shahenshah