Recognition of Hostilities

The Warrior

d2c10408-0696-4e51-ad04-9d84528665da_zps

Yesterday at 11:30am server time, a war was declared by the chancellor of OcUK on a member state of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations. This declaration was followed two hours later by a declaration from a second member of OcUK. Both attacks came tagged with a reason for war of: "Sparta MDoAP".

After these first two declarations occurred, a message was sent to the OcUK chancellor asking him to confirm whether these wars were legitimate acts of aggression against IRON or just a coincidence. That message does not appear as having been read. Since the original attempted contact, three additional wars have been declared by OcUK against member states of IRON. 

After waiting more than 22 hours since the first attempt at contact was made, a second message was sent to OcUK's chancellor asking for confirmation of the intent of the declared wars. 

It has now been 25 hours with no response other than several more declared wars with the same reasons for war. I guess I have my answer.

The Independent Republic of Orange Nations recognizes there to be a state of warfare between us and OcUK.

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

The Warrior - President, IRON Councilor

Third King - Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Blade 619 - Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Rhizoctonia - Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Mandarijn - Minister of the IRON Vault, IRON Councilor

The do have one with us. I chose not to activate it but make no mistake OcUK wouldn't have hesitated if I had.
Their word is their bond and and means for more to them than their pixels.

Edited by Dajobo

d2c10408-0696-4e51-ad04-9d84528665da_zps

Yesterday at 11:30am server time, a war was declared by the chancellor of OcUK on a member state of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations. This declaration was followed two hours later by a declaration from a second member of OcUK. Both attacks came tagged with a reason for war of: "Sparta MDoAP".

After these first two declarations occurred, a message was sent to the OcUK chancellor asking him to confirm whether these wars were legitimate acts of aggression against IRON or just a coincidence. That message does not appear as having been read. Since the original attempted contact, three additional wars have been declared by OcUK against member states of IRON. 

After waiting more than 22 hours since the first attempt at contact was made, a second message was sent to OcUK's chancellor asking for confirmation of the intent of the declared wars. 

It has now been 25 hours with no response other than several more declared wars with the same reasons for war. I guess I have my answer.

The Independent Republic of Orange Nations recognizes there to be a state of warfare between us and OcUK.

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

The Warrior - President, IRON Councilor

Third King - Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Blade 619 - Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Rhizoctonia - Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Mandarijn - Minister of the IRON Vault, IRON Councilor

Apologies for my tardiness but I have been quite busy in another place.

DoW now posted for clarity. 

May all fight with honour.

To be fair, we have seen a new low in alliances not posting DoWs this war, or having third party post one on thier behalf.

Considering this game relies on a bit of real drama and a lot of manufactured drama, it always is dissapointimg when no official announcement is given so that we can argue about it.

Just to prove your point, I would like to tell you that not posting a DoW CAUSES drama.