Prediction from others not mind.

untouchable

http://i.imgur.com/QNm8rnY.png

I truly believe i can do a lot more damage
then that but time will tell..I was sent this in a massage in game.
Apparently he been analyzing what he thinks he can do to me.
we will dance one day. I'm waiting on him to make his move and stop talking about it...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/QNm8rnY.png

I truly believe i can do a lot more damage
then that but time will tell..I was sent this in a massage in game.
Apparently he been analyzing what he thinks he can do to me.
we will dance one day. I'm waiting on him to make his move and stop talking about it...

You seem pretty eager to let everyone know what a badass you are. Is it tough living in Cuba's shadow all the time, knowing you'll never be top dog?

You seem pretty eager to let everyone know what a badass you are. Is it tough living in Cuba's shadow all the time, knowing you'll never be top dog?

The top 10 is a pretty competitive ladder. Though, we've accepted passing The Promised Land is realistically unattainable at this point.

The top 10 is a pretty competitive ladder. Though, we've accepted passing The Promised Land is realistically unattainable at this point.

Not unless you have nations down the lower 250 levels who are willing to sacrifice their bodies on the alter of doom.

This implies that TOP will enter to defend Polar or MI6, or that Umbrella will then allow an offensive declaration upon TOP.

No offensive declaration upon TOP is required to acheive this. (I mean declaration on alliance level of course).

By the way, I wonder how they are able to predict casulaties? Predicting casulaties has to depend on a lot of assumptions.

No offensive declaration upon TOP is required to acheive this. (I mean declaration on alliance level of course).

By the way, I wonder how they are able to predict casulaties? Predicting casulaties has to depend on a lot of assumptions.

It is if you plan on having it be a war in which you are able to fight just him and not get curbstomped by Umbrella in the process.

BONES is my CN bodyguard.  He lives in no one's shadow.  If you attack me, he'll be the first one to counterdeclare.

If you attack me, he'll be the first one to counterdeclare.

I will take that bet.  Maybe he could be the stagger.

Tywin, I always think you're a moron, but I don't go around saying it because it isn't very nice.

Tywin just needs a hug no one ever listens to him why?
I think he's just lonely and miserable.
This was just a hypothetical post no need to get your panties all tangled up.

I'm in the top 7 that itself is a huge accomplishment..