Again, that's not how it actually went down and there was no plot by any of our newer allies to go after some of the others. Incidents occurred which significantly changed the situation and the involved parties are aware of them. 

That's not what I was referring to, actually. I was referring to the TPF war, where we pledged support to TOP(funny enough), which resulted in a treaty cancellation even though it didn't happen and there were potentially several more that could have happened if the war had fully escalated. That cancellation in particular had some long-term consequences.

I'm not going to get into the specifics on the situation, but there wouldn't have been as viable of a counter for MI6 without Umb/VE participation.

Re: Citadel combined with its participation in the Continuum, yes. 

NPO/IRON/Gre/TOP were the owners of the upper tiers before Karma.

Fair enough. I just feel like your other allies deserve better.

None of us pre-supposed that these spheres would be on opposite sides. It isn't until much later that a revisionist would say a year's worth of slow diplomacy and added treaties constitutes side switching and abandoning allies.

This is way worse than your post on the NPO treaty, and that one is horrid. At least it used an actual justification and not "well we were slow with diplomacy." Umbrella has always prided itself on being able to coordinate, but the people up top can't get the job done when necessary? I get that treaties are a two-way street, but "slow diplomacy" is a cop-out and piss-poor. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, who are you referring to in this post? I don't even remember hitting NSO. And of course I enjoyed hitting Non Grata. Destroying your nations was certainly more rewarding than seeing the aborted fetuses posted in our embassy on your boards, dated from before MK disbanded and we were still OTPs.

Actually the images in question were posted 18 Feb 2014 by Duderonomy.

Just fixing that bit of spin for you.

Actually the images in question were posted 18 Feb 2014 by Duderonomy.

Just fixing that bit of spin for you.

I wouldn't know when it was first posted, but I have my doubts that's the first time anyone saw it there or something similar given the atmosphere. It's not really hugely relevant to now aside from Steve's callout resulting in Josh's response. 

Edited by Monster