Producers vs Parasites: The filthy history of Lulzism

The Zigur

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, in the old days we had great threads about GOONS, now we have this word vomit.

That's what happens when you guys stop rabble rousing. 

I blame this on you. 

Yeah, definitely your fault, Sard. D:

I'm glad Yevgeni Lord Stratephor dictated Sparta should join in on the DoW on you.

If one was to try write a serious history of what could be called lulzism in CN, it would actually have to start with the Mushroom Kingdom's predecessor LUE or LUEnited Nations and the incident that lead to the First Great War.

But this isn't a serious attempt at history. This is tenth-rate propaganda to aggrandise the New Polar Order and denounce Doombird Doomcave. I get the reasons many people, myself to some small extent included, don't particularly like DBDC, but these string of rubbish threads only ridicule any serious discussion of them and their tactics.

Nothing could be more ironic than his claim that DBDC, the 'haute tier lulzists', is that they are a cult of the 'unrestrained egoism of the individual'. How our side in this war have let Tywin become the mouthpiece and dictate the narrative that this is a war against lulzists is beyond me, but I hope it leads to some changes post-war.

Edited by Ch33kY

If one was to try write a serious history of what could be called lulzism in CN, it would actually have to start with the Mushroom Kingdom's predecessor LUE or LUEnited Nations and the incident that lead to the First Great War.

But this isn't a serious attempt at history. This is tenth-rate propaganda to aggrandise the New Polar Order and denounce Doombird Doomcave. I get the reasons many people, myself to some small extent included, don't particularly like DBDC, but these string of rubbish threads only ridicule any serious discussion of them and their tactics.

Nothing could be more ironic than his claim that DBDC, the 'haute tier lulzists', is that they are a cult of the 'unrestrained egoism of the individual'. How our side in this war have let Tywin become the mouthpiece and dictate the narrative that this is a war against lulzists is beyond me, but I hope it leads to some changes post-war.

There was no Imperial Proclamation declaring me the "mouthpiece of our side." You are free to disagree with what I say, as you have done here, are you not? I simply share what I see wrong with the new parasite class lead by DBDC.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

There was no Imperial Proclamation declaring me the "mouthpiece of our side." You are free to disagree with what I say, as you have done here, are you not? I simply share what I see wrong with the new parasite class lead by DBDC.

Love the constant hypocrisy streaming out of ya, the only parasite is you. Constantly twisting various situations for your own moralist pedestal. Just because you repeat yourself doesn't make you right, in fact it makes people hate whichever alliance you're in. 

Your usual rhetoric is "I don't care, I'm in the moralist right" but you're contributing directly to ensuring polar get's a negative perception from just about anybody, even people who had a good perception of them. It's people like you who contribute to alliances getting a complete negative light resulting in isolation that leads to future wars. 

You just need to pick a different message and get at least one or two of you actively promoting it.

Love the constant hypocrisy streaming out of ya, the only parasite is you. Constantly twisting various situations for your own moralist pedestal. Just because you repeat yourself doesn't make you right, in fact it makes people hate whichever alliance you're in. 

Your usual rhetoric is "I don't care, I'm in the moralist right" but you're contributing directly to ensuring polar get's a negative perception from just about anybody, even people who had a good perception of them. It's people like you who contribute to alliances getting a complete negative light resulting in isolation that leads to future wars.

I guess I just don't care what DBDC suckups think, and I don't think Polar cares either :awesome:

I have sought many times to create a righteous warrior alliance, now I find it seems Polaris has been it all along. The Light of Polaris must defend our world from mysticism and tyranny, and a God King who would enslave us all.

I guess I just don't care what DBDC suckups think, and I don't think Polar cares either :awesome:

I have sought many times to create a righteous warrior alliance, now I find it seems Polaris has been it all along. The Light of Polaris must defend our world from mysticism and tyranny, and a God King who would enslave us all.

so you want a moral poop king in charge in order to leech moralism from? 

Edited by Amossio

so you want a moral poop king in charge in order to leech moralism from?

"Leeching moralism," whatever that means, sounds far less bad than leeching actual resources like tech, money and land, not to mention destroying the civilized world Order. The God King has hated Polaris and all free alliances long before I ever joined.

Anyway, I'm not even a moralist, but I do appreciate strong leadership imbued with the Moral Law, and that such leadership is far more powerful than any vast host a tyrant can summon.

"Leeching moralism," whatever that means, sounds far less bad than leeching actual resources like tech, money and land, not to mention destroying the civilized world Order. The God King has hated Polaris and all free alliances long before I ever joined.

Anyway, I'm not even a moralist, but I do appreciate strong leadership imbued with the Moral Law, and that such leadership is far more powerful than any vast host a tyrant can summon.

There has only been temp world orders, if you can even call it that, usually two or three polar 'world orders'...

Also, are you actually implying individuals that do something as basic as tech dealing on a regular basis are morally wrong, simply because they chose to be active? Or the fact that through the freedom of their choice in choosing an alliance and freely choosing their actions they are currently succeeding in 'politics' is wrong?

All it sounds from my perspective dude, is that you're either jealous or you want everyone to think in a similar way to yourself or a opinion. From my own perspective, what you stated portrays that you leech moralism from others, ' I'm not even a moralist, but I do appreciate strong leadership imbued with the Moral Law'. You could have easily at certain stages when you did command a wider respect, chose to create your own alliance or joined one, stuck to it and eventually made it a success and played the politics to lead a world order.  You had the freedom out of your own choice instead to do so, instead of preaching to everyone that they are wrong because of reason A or reason B, based on your own agenda. The difference between you, roq and guys like cuba, dajobo, ivan, schat and various other leaders is that they choose to get off their arse and do something that makes a change whilst sticking to it. Me and you are similar in a way though bud, I've been lazy and I could preach at you all day, but you really don't help your cause by regularly pointing out that everyone is wrong simply because they dont think like you. 

There has only been temp world orders, if you can even call it that, usually two or three polar 'world orders'...

Also, are you actually implying individuals that do something as basic as tech dealing on a regular basis are morally wrong, simply because they chose to be active? Or the fact that through the freedom of their choice in choosing an alliance and freely choosing their actions they are currently succeeding in 'politics' is wrong?

All it sounds from my perspective dude, is that you're either jealous or you want everyone to think in a similar way to yourself or a opinion. From my own perspective, what you stated portrays that you leech moralism from others, ' I'm not even a moralist, but I do appreciate strong leadership imbued with the Moral Law'. You could have easily at certain stages when you did command a wider respect, chose to create your own alliance or joined one, stuck to it and eventually made it a success and played the politics to lead a world order.  You had the freedom out of your own choice instead to do so, instead of preaching to everyone that they are wrong because of reason A or reason B, based on your own agenda. The difference between you, roq and guys like cuba, dajobo, ivan, schat and various other leaders is that they choose to get off their arse and do something that makes a change whilst sticking to it. Me and you are similar in a way though bud, I've been lazy and I could preach at you all day, but you really don't help your cause by regularly pointing out that everyone is wrong simply because they dont think like you. 

There has always been one world order, it has not been based on any single alliance but rather the building blocks of civilization itself: the treaty web, the Casus Belli, the alliance forums and other basic cultural institutions all legitimate civilized alliances share. Even the Mushroom Kingdom, an Enemy of old, tried to abandon the treaty web and was forced to return to it.

I think you misunderstand my desire in this world. I have never desired to be a God King ruling over all nations... I have merely sought freedom in Order, the opportunity to stand alongside comrades who share my same fundamental values, whether I should command or not. In the past I have been Emperor, and now I gladly follow another Emperor, for that is the duty destiny has appointed upon me. 

You people think nations and alliances exist to provide you with resources and titles; I think that alliance governments exist to provide their nations with freedom. And I'm here to see to it that they have it.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

There has always been one world order, it has not been based on any single alliance but rather the building blocks of civilization itself: the treaty web, the Casus Belli, the alliance forums and other basic cultural institutions all legitimate civilized alliances share. Even the Mushroom Kingdom, an Enemy of old, tried to abandon the treaty web and was forced to return to it.

I think you misunderstand my desire in this world. I have never desired to be a God King ruling over all nations... I have merely sought freedom in Order, the opportunity to stand alongside comrades who share my same fundamental values, whether I should command or not. In the past I have been Emperor, and now I gladly follow another Emperor, for that is the duty destiny has appointed upon me. 

You people think nations and alliances exist to provide you with resources and titles; I think that alliance governments exist to provide their nations with freedom. And I'm here to see to it that they have it.

this is your own perception of what is and isn't, I respect your views, disagree with it quite strongly but you're free to to think as such. Why don't you get of you arse though and do something rather than just constantly preach? Why don't you start an alliance or stick to one and direct change? You're no different from anyone else, stop pretending your views are better than anyone elses mate. You have the same capabilities as anyone else, just because others chose not to sit and preach all day but to act don't mean you're better than them. At the mo you're just another hypocrite and parasite. Relying on past leaders that have created something to satisfy your ego, why not practise what your preach and make a change instead of constantly criticising others. This will be the last thing I ever have to say to you, given you enough time already, more so than my own alliance, the last of my respect for you is gone dude, best of luck and do something about it instead of just saying it's wrong because of of someone else's actions. 

Edited by Amossio