Producers vs Parasites: The filthy history of Lulzism

The Zigur

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tywin I do enjoy reading your essays even if I find them as pale imitations of the best works planet bobs yesteryear*. Your biggest mistake is to to group and lump the so called lulzists alliances together as they were a monolithic group. There are a good few lulz nations and alliances that would have nothing to do with each other, just as there are a few moralist nations, groups and/or alliances who cannot stand each other as well.   

Lulz will rule the world so long as Lulz has charisma and power. While it is my firm belief that most alliances are nothing more than rubbish and should be wiped off the planet for ever, and most of the so-called Lulz fall right into this category, the onus is on any aspiring political philosopher or leader to tell the world how they benefit from turning their guns against Doombird Doomcave instead of, say, the International or GATO or the New Polar Order. If you wish to rally the world, you must speak to their values. Nobody takes risks for abstract codswallop like civilised versus non-civilised alliances.

This right here is a awesome post! See Tywin this is how you do it. Homura said and conveyed more in one post than you have in months of posting. 

* Oh Admin How I miss old school NPO propaganda, artwork, works and essays back when they were the top antagonists and villains of this world.

In the Kingdom of Pakalolo, Cannabis is not classified as a drug, but rather a holy herb.

So this makes sense if your stoned?

Sorry, had to drop that line.

Seriously though, DBDC is probably just bored, and that be their reason

Nice turnout, glad to see the number of DBDC sycophants and supporters are meeting my estimate. About five percent will fully agree with what I am saying. You will be known as the 5 percenters.

And the rest can say We Are the 95 Percent as they put up an encampment on your infrastructure.

The truth and glory of the eightfold path will appear to you in time dearest tywin.

In the meantime there's EZI

18:01    Gatorback05    hey tywin can you get to at least 10k ns?
18:01    Lord_Boris|AFK    so he finally learned how to play the game and only go to 5 when you collect?
18:02    Tywin_Lannister    Gatorback05 lulzicide is easier at 3k NS
18:02    Gatorback05    i think i need to find someone to drop to your ns with MP and perma zi you
18:03    Tywin_Lannister    haha thats been tried before
18:03    Gatorback05    did you reroll?
18:03    Tywin_Lannister    many times
18:03    Gatorback05    ill find someone to constantly follow you
18:03    Tywin_Lannister    I was once personally EZI'd by Moo himself
18:03        *** SlimCad quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.91 [Firefox 33.1/20141106120505])
18:03    Gatorback05    will be fun and my new goal now

Looks like you guys have some work to do

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=535694&Extended=1

Because your war screen has anything to do with the metaphor you set up of 95% (99%) vs 5% (1%) ?? If you can't even follow your own train of thought, get the fuck off the tracks. 

In the meantime there's EZI

18:01    Gatorback05    hey tywin can you get to at least 10k ns?
18:01    Lord_Boris|AFK    so he finally learned how to play the game and only go to 5 when you collect?
18:02    Tywin_Lannister    Gatorback05 lulzicide is easier at 3k NS
18:02    Gatorback05    i think i need to find someone to drop to your ns with MP and perma zi you
18:03    Tywin_Lannister    haha thats been tried before
18:03    Gatorback05    did you reroll?
18:03    Tywin_Lannister    many times
18:03    Gatorback05    ill find someone to constantly follow you
18:03    Tywin_Lannister    I was once personally EZI'd by Moo himself
18:03        *** SlimCad quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.91 [Firefox 33.1/20141106120505])
18:03    Gatorback05    will be fun and my new goal now

Oh no - not Moo personally!! You're like, so special ... Because, you were like, totally, like, uhh really uhhh the only one ... Right? Right??

"Lulzism [...] it is not a new concept. Indeed, Lulzism is one of our world's oldest scourges, having manifested itself many times throughout the ancient world."

Tywin don't be worried, you just demonstrated quite nicely that the lulzisms always lose in the end. So, if we are truly lulzist we will never prevail as boredom will kill us eventually, and if not then we were never lulzist to begin :)

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I love this quote

Convincing the world that he didn't exist was the Devils greatest feat.

Making an enemy of Tywin was DBDCs greatest feat.

:3

So this makes sense if your stoned?

Sorry, had to drop that line.

Seriously though, DBDC is probably just bored, and that be their reason

No idea what you are talking about, the pay bills button provides me a nearly endless source of joy, and if ever I find myself in a slump I can just buy an airplane the cheer me up. ;)

Oh no - not Moo personally!! You're like, so special ... Because, you were like, totally, like, uhh really uhhh the only one ... Right? Right??

Your sarcasm has been noted and filed as exhibit 1379 under part of Order 66666 against the Lulzists of the Planet Bob.  Please proceed to the left for detainment. 

Edited by Bob

Greatest feature on these forums, more of you should use it. :)

It is indeed. It allows me to skip the reading and go straight to the BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA BOOZHWA.

The truly glorious part occurs when someone doesn't realize they've morphed into a parody of themselves.

Lulz will rule the world so long as Lulz has charisma and power. While it is my firm belief that most alliances are nothing more than rubbish and should be wiped off the planet for ever, and most of the so-called Lulz fall right into this category, the onus is on any aspiring political philosopher or leader to tell the world how they benefit from turning their guns against Doombird Doomcave instead of, say, the International or GATO or the New Polar Order. If you wish to rally the world, you must speak to their values. Nobody takes risks for abstract codswallop like civilised versus non-civilised alliances.

Like.

The correct term is "cowboys". We're cowboys. Yee haw.

Hope you fare better than the Dallas Cowboys (actually, I don't ;) )

Nice turnout, glad to see the number of DBDC sycophants and supporters are meeting my estimate. About five percent will fully agree with what I am saying. You will be known as the 5 percenters.

If you are my real friend you will make this your status