Producers vs Parasites: The filthy history of Lulzism

The Zigur

Mr. Lannister,

I find your inquiry both interesting and insightful. Unlike others I do see the parallels you draw throughout our world’s history, however with respect, your conclusion is off. Allow this to serve as an intellectual rebuttal and an opportunity for creative exploration into the impact of the arguments that you make.

I will not dispute that /b/ existed as an entity in our world. I also agree that they presented a heretical ideology to the world. In terms of identifying groups that represented counter cultural ideals you are off.

The first true counter culture was probably the New Pacific Order. Their arrival into our world presented a huge cultural shift from the prevailing zeitgeist. Prior to the Moldavi Doctrine the concept of an alliance controlling a whole color sphere was absurd. In fact looking at that particular period of history there were a number of wars where the Orthodoxy pushed very hard to remove the New Pacific Order. Great War One was in all honesty a war of annihilation against the Order.

I am going to spare the world a history lesson and simply move on from that example, but the next major counter culture to arrive that I could identify as your “lulzists” was actually the Luenited Nations. Whose coalition was made up of many of the alliances now considered “civilized.”

The concept of the “lulzists” isn’t something inherently wrong, it simply represents an evolution in global philosophy. Looking at the examples you give of the emergence of the “lulzism” it always coincides a fundamental shift in our world. The fall of /b/ represented the fall of the old world and cemented the New Pacific Order’s dominance over the world, both militarily and in terms of the dogma. Continue that forward to the fall of the Unjust Path which ushered in the true era of Pax Pacifica. The cultural shift at the time became one of true fear. Anyone who was around at that time will remember when EZI could be handed out for something as simple as insulting the Pacifican Emperor in the public forum. It was during this time that we see the first move toward total dominance as well; in the form of the New Pacifica and Polar Order attacking the Green Protection Agency (the first ever attack on neutral sovereignty).

The fall of Pacifica really represented a bright light for our world. It released the stress that had been building up since the start of Pax Pacifica and allowed the reemergence of counter cultures. Vox Populi was such a remarkable achievement, because it represented an abandonment from a military victory (one that it had no chance of winning) and instead united peoples across the world behind an ideal. It was that ideal that ultimately lead to Karma. That is why I truly believe that Vox Populi saved our world from collapse.

Our pace at which our world moves is much slower than it was in the early days, and the maturity of world leaders has risen since then as well. Understanding this is important, because my next point requires it.

Since the Karma War individuals have really transcended the need for an alliance. They still exist in name, but for the most part they represent ideological entities. Prior to Karma the idea of switching alliances more than once in a year was harshly viewed and those who did were often considered disloyal or spies and it wasn't uncommon to see them punished for doing so. In our world today it isn't uncommon for someone who was the Minister of Defense in one alliance to move into another alliance and find themselves in the same position. It’s also not uncommon to see individuals shift their views to suit that of their host alliance. (I cannot yet say whether this is due to a change in the individual’s personal ideology, a personal decision to do so, or possibly due to exposure to the ideological sphere that new alliance is in.)

The rise of the secret treaty shouldn't come as a surprise nor is it really all that secrete. It represents components (alliances) of a particular ideological sphere working together without binding a particular alliance to the whims of the other. Since there isn't a global ideology and alliances still have a sense of self-preservation it allows world leaders to position themselves and their ideology for success.

These conflicts are no different than the wars of the first era of our world. (The first four global wars & some of the “non” global wars from ’06 & ’07 into this category.) Until two of the dominate ideologies are able to either convert or subdue the others, the world is left with a lackadaisical global foreign politics of a multi-polar world. The coalitions of the last few wars reflect this well, with many alliances changing sides between each.

What the “Lulzist” have really done for us is provide a unifying philosophy that many alliances have been able to unite behind. Without a deep analytically analysis, I would say that what you identify as “lulist” actually represent a coalition of philosophical ideals predominately of those based on the philosophers John Hobbes, Niccolo Machiavelli and Adam Smith.

In closing, you have misidentified our world as existing as a bi-polar political landscape where the impact of one victory over another represents a total destruction of life as we know it. I can understand where you would draw this rational, however it is simplistic and naive. We are experiencing a shift in political ideology and an evolution in our global zeitgeist. Depending on the conclusion of this war and the political reshaping that takes place, it may represent another fundamental shift that our world has experienced many times over and will Admin allowing continue to experience for decades to come.

I look forward to your reply,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. I want to thank you, it has been sometime since I have had the chance to really stretch my intellectual muscle.

Edited by Joseph Black

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no Imperial Proclamation declaring me the "mouthpiece of our side." You are free to disagree with what I say, as you have done here, are you not? I simply share what I see wrong with the new parasite class lead by DBDC.

Unfortunately there was also no Imperial Proclamation that you should shut up.

This thread is almost as terrible as the drivel from people like Buckaroo about "rebelling against the upper tiers."

Would be funny if it wasn't so terribly stupid.

Alliances have different cultures. Alliances also do things their own way, that's why we have different alliances and not just one. This is a fact that you should probably get used to, because it's not going to change. There is no chaos conspiracy any more than there is an order conspiracy. The simple fact is that alliances have been, and always will compete for supremacy and influence over Bob. Without this, there wouldn't even be a game at all.

Stop trying to create imaginary conspiracies. It's just plain fucking annoying now. You've sat on the OWF and regurgitated the EXACT same bullshit for months. Cool! We got it! Now STFU!

This thread is almost as terrible as the drivel from people like Buckaroo about "rebelling against the upper tiers."

Would be funny if it wasn't so terribly stupid.

Alliances have different cultures. Alliances also do things their own way, that's why we have different alliances and not just one. This is a fact that you should probably get used to, because it's not going to change. There is no chaos conspiracy any more than there is an order conspiracy. The simple fact is that alliances have been, and always will compete for supremacy and influence over Bob. Without this, there wouldn't even be a game at all.

Stop trying to create imaginary conspiracies. It's just plain !@#$@#$ annoying now. You've sat on the OWF and regurgitated the EXACT same !@#$%^&* for months. Cool! We got it! Now STFU!

Why do you curse in every single post? Stop it, you're not edgy.

Mr. Lannister,

I have waited now three days for your reply. Forgive this if your reply is forthcoming, but how can you expect others to take your ideas seriously if your unwilling to defend them, in a right and proper debate. If your not willing to engage me in a philosophical debate than you should at least bow out, and accept defeat.

I will think no less of you, if you have seen the flawed logic with which you have zealously pursued this matter, and are ready to accept the essential truth that has always guided our world, "Might makes right."

The gauntlet is thrown,
Joseph M. Black

Mr. Lannister,

I find your inquiry both interesting and insightful. Unlike others I do see the parallels you draw throughout our world’s history, however with respect, your conclusion is off. Allow this to serve as an intellectual rebuttal and an opportunity for creative exploration into the impact of the arguments that you make.

I will not dispute that /b/ existed as an entity in our world. I also agree that they presented a heretical ideology to the world. In terms of identifying groups that represented counter cultural ideals you are off.

So far you are not astray.

The first true counter culture was probably the New Pacific Order. Their arrival into our world presented a huge cultural shift from the prevailing zeitgeist. Prior to the Moldavi Doctrine the concept of an alliance controlling a whole color sphere was absurd. In fact looking at that particular period of history there were a number of wars where the Orthodoxy pushed very hard to remove the New Pacific Order. Great War One was in all honesty a war of annihilation against the Order.

That war did fail, because the designs of the Order were superior.

I am going to spare the world a history lesson and simply move on from that example, but the next major counter culture to arrive that I could identify as your “lulzists” was actually the Luenited Nations. Whose coalition was made up of many of the alliances now considered “civilized.”

The concept of the “lulzists” isn’t something inherently wrong, it simply represents an evolution in global philosophy. Looking at the examples you give of the emergence of the “lulzism” it always coincides a fundamental shift in our world. The fall of /b/ represented the fall of the old world and cemented the New Pacific Order’s dominance over the world, both militarily and in terms of the dogma. Continue that forward to the fall of the Unjust Path which ushered in the true era of Pax Pacifica. The cultural shift at the time became one of true fear. Anyone who was around at that time will remember when EZI could be handed out for something as simple as insulting the Pacifican Emperor in the public forum. It was during this time that we see the first move toward total dominance as well; in the form of the New Pacifica and Polar Order attacking the Green Protection Agency (the first ever attack on neutral sovereignty).

Fear can be a weapon in the service of Order more effective than outright war. The problem with the path Pacifica took was the way power was abused. It was Emperor Moo who deposed Ivan Moldavi's rightful claim to the crown, and from there the corruption of the Imperial Officers who backed him brought ruin to the Hegemony. Emperor Moo was altogether unfit for leadership and it reflected in choices Pacifica made. One of these was the excessive use of EZI; as EZI cannot silence nor kill a nation ruler, excessive use of it weakened the Hegemony as a whole and brought about Vox Populi. He also made too many capable enemies, many of whom were former commanders and alliance leaders.

The fall of Pacifica really represented a bright light for our world. It released the stress that had been building up since the start of Pax Pacifica and allowed the reemergence of counter cultures. Vox Populi was such a remarkable achievement, because it represented an abandonment from a military victory (one that it had no chance of winning) and instead united peoples across the world behind an ideal. It was that ideal that ultimately lead to Karma. That is why I truly believe that Vox Populi saved our world from collapse.

I agree with this, but what followed Karma did not bring renewed Order to the world, which was what I desired... it brought more Chaos.

Our pace at which our world moves is much slower than it was in the early days, and the maturity of world leaders has risen since then as well. Understanding this is important, because my next point requires it.

Since the Karma War individuals have really transcended the need for an alliance. They still exist in name, but for the most part they represent ideological entities. Prior to Karma the idea of switching alliances more than once in a year was harshly viewed and those who did were often considered disloyal or spies and it wasn't uncommon to see them punished for doing so. In our world today it isn't uncommon for someone who was the Minister of Defense in one alliance to move into another alliance and find themselves in the same position. It’s also not uncommon to see individuals shift their views to suit that of their host alliance. (I cannot yet say whether this is due to a change in the individual’s personal ideology, a personal decision to do so, or possibly due to exposure to the ideological sphere that new alliance is in.)

Individuals have not transcended the need for alliance protection, otherwise Cubaquerida would have grown to his massive size without the need for protection and aid from Umbrella.

I do not disagree, though, that easily transferring between alliances is a good thing.

The rise of the secret treaty shouldn't come as a surprise nor is it really all that secrete. It represents components (alliances) of a particular ideological sphere working together without binding a particular alliance to the whims of the other. Since there isn't a global ideology and alliances still have a sense of self-preservation it allows world leaders to position themselves and their ideology for success.

The problem with secret treaties is it consolidates power within cliques of elitists by breaking down (normally) publicly known parcels of information about alliance relationships, and thus confusing the majority of players. Secret treaties are little more than optional treaties, because nothing binds the parties to come to each others aid. It is a weak strategy because it only works while both parties are in a position of dominance. It only works with DBDC due to their perceived upper tier power.

However, there are other powers at work in the world, which we might find the majority of nations rallying themselves around.

These conflicts are no different than the wars of the first era of our world. (The first four global wars & some of the “non” global wars from ’06 & ’07 into this category.) Until two of the dominate ideologies are able to either convert or subdue the others, the world is left with a lackadaisical global foreign politics of a multi-polar world. The coalitions of the last few wars reflect this well, with many alliances changing sides between each.

What the “Lulzist” have really done for us is provide a unifying philosophy that many alliances have been able to unite behind. Without a deep analytically analysis, I would say that what you identify as “lulist” actually represent a coalition of philosophical ideals predominately of those based on the philosophers John Hobbes, Niccolo Machiavelli and Adam Smith.

Every good leader has a ruthless side to him, that you identify Machiavellian tendencies with lulzists simply means that the other "dominant ideology" is not yet unified against them.

In closing, you have misidentified our world as existing as a bi-polar political landscape where the impact of one victory over another represents a total destruction of life as we know it. I can understand where you would draw this rational, however it is simplistic and naive. We are experiencing a shift in political ideology and an evolution in our global zeitgeist. Depending on the conclusion of this war and the political reshaping that takes place, it may represent another fundamental shift that our world has experienced many times over and will Admin allowing continue to experience for decades to come.

I look forward to your reply,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. I want to thank you, it has been sometime since I have had the chance to really stretch my intellectual muscle.

I agree that the outcome of this war will decide many things. I remain confident.

Mr. Lannister,

It warms the cockles of my heart to see that you are indeed a man of worthy discourse. Getting to the matter at hand;

So far you are not astray.

We can agree on the beginning as not having started with /b/, which is good. It allows us to avoid an argument based on history.

That war did fail, because the designs of the Order were superior.

You are mistaken. Great War One was a resounding success and saw the most utter defeat of both the Orders. Following the war however, Pacifica's economic organization far outstripped those of the Coalition built against them. This economic superiority has little to nothing to do with the philosophical structure that the Orders are based around. And since their structure proved so hugely successful it has been duplicated by nearly every alliance now in existence, or made unnecessary by technological advances handed down to us by the one true Admin.

Your point however, doesn't help you in the slightest. Since Karma neither Order has been able to regain even a fraction of their former prestige, which by your logic would be due to their inferiority to the more superior abilities of other alliances; both Lulzist and Civilized; who have really become Kingmakers in their race to assemble a Hegemony. Of which presently Doombird Doomcave and Umbrella; both lulzists; has proved most successful. 

Fear can be a weapon in the service of Order more effective than outright war. The problem with the path Pacifica took was the way power was abused. It was Emperor Moo who deposed Ivan Moldavi's rightful claim to the crown, and from there the corruption of the Imperial Officers who backed him brought ruin to the Hegemony. Emperor Moo was altogether unfit for leadership and it reflected in choices Pacifica made. One of these was the excessive use of EZI; as EZI cannot silence nor kill a nation ruler, excessive use of it weakened the Hegemony as a whole and brought about Vox Populi. He also made too many capable enemies, many of whom were former commanders and alliance leaders.

Fear is an effective tool, one that I can't argue with it's effectiveness. As for the right to rule that is drawn from the consent of the people and the body Order of Pacifica decided that Trotskysrevenge would lead. Regardless of his actions or their consequence on the Hegemony that he was largely responsible for building, he was the rightful Emperor. Moldavi was a man without an army, as the old proverb goes.

I agree with this, but what followed Karma did not bring renewed Order to the world, which was what I desired... it brought more Chaos.

A rose does not simply burst from the ground simply because you tilled the earth. Karma laid the grounds for something beautiful, and we are beginning to see that bloom now. Unfortunately for you, every rose has it's thorns. Simply because you cannot make sense of the complexity of the multi-polar global political landscape does not mean it is Chaos, for many there is a beautiful order to the cycle of life, death, rebirth, and regrowth. When you slow down and don't focus on the smaller points you'll be able to see the whole picture. 

Individuals have not transcended the need for alliance protection, otherwise Cubaquerida would have grown to his massive size without the need for protection and aid from Umbrella.

I do not disagree, though, that easily transferring between alliances is a good thing.

I seem to be sharing a few proverbs today here is another one I find particularly pertinent, "Some men are born to lead, while others are born to follow." Men like Cubaquerida are born leaders, they have true vision. They are able to see beyond the moment and plan their actions several steps at a time, all the while being mindful of what impact the actions of others have on that vision. Men like you and I are here to make sure their vision becomes a reality, whether that is simply; committing to a war that we would rather not be involved in, making sure some facet of the alliance is running properly, or serving as a mouthpiece against those who would challenge the vision based on a misguided understanding of that vision, or illustrating the grand design of the world to come; even we do not yet understand what that world is ourselves. 

Once you accept your place in the world, even you will come to understand why your use of the term "lulzist" is taken by many as an offense. I have faith that with maturity you'll see the beauty in the design being laid out with each passing war. 

The problem with secret treaties is it consolidates power within cliques of elitists by breaking down (normally) publicly known parcels of information about alliance relationships, and thus confusing the majority of players. Secret treaties are little more than optional treaties, because nothing binds the parties to come to each others aid. It is a weak strategy because it only works while both parties are in a position of dominance. It only works with DBDC due to their perceived upper tier power.

However, there are other powers at work in the world, which we might find the majority of nations rallying themselves around.

The major players already know the secret treaties, because they are the ones signing them. The confusion caused by secrete treaties is simply an evolution in the system that reinforces the idea that individuals have ascended beyond alliances. Being bond by a paper treaty does nothing to protect an alliance when the chips are down. The New Polar Order is one of the best examples of this, Electron Sponge while allied to the New Pacific Order via the Ordnance of Order was actively plotting against them. This is no different than any of the zounds of cancellations seen during the Orders' wars of oppression, secret treaties simply remove the idea of obligation and instead make it a true friendship.

The majority of nations don't invest the time into international relations to understand the finer nuances of inter-alliance relations. As a result they will never understand that for anyone with experience in the field doesn't need the treaties to be broadcast, they already know where the secret treaties are. This goes back to my point on some men lead, others follow.

Every good leader has a ruthless side to him, that you identify Machiavellian tendencies with lulzists simply means that the other "dominant ideology" is not yet unified against them.

I am not sure what your point is here. I was attacking your use of the word "lulzist" because it is simplistic. I then made the suggestion that you should consider using established philosophical terms to identify the qualities or philosophies you find at fault.

I agree that the outcome of this war will decide many things. I remain confident.

Unfortunately, this war was decided before the first declaration of war was posted. I am glad that you've not lost hope that you'll preserve, but victory is out of the question. Accepting an early defeat isn't dishonorable, once I've shown you the error of your point of view, I would be happy to negotiate peace on your behalf.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. This is very enjoyable, as a suggestion though; when you counter my points try using examples or references. This will make your counter-points more grounded and help build a stronger over all argument.  

Edited by Joseph Black

Mr. Lannister,

With the holiday I had presumed you to be away, your new discussion tells me otherwise. Do you yield that my conclusion is correct? Or shall we continue to discuss the natural evolution of the global political landscape? I am agreeable to either, but believe you should at least bow out of the discussion if you have been bested.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

You are mistaken. Great War One was a resounding success and saw the most utter defeat of both the Orders. Following the war however, Pacifica's economic organization far outstripped those of the Coalition built against them. This economic superiority has little to nothing to do with the philosophical structure that the Orders are based around. And since their structure proved so hugely successful it has been duplicated by nearly every alliance now in existence, or made unnecessary by technological advances handed down to us by the one true Admin.

Your point however, doesn't help you in the slightest. Since Karma neither Order has been able to regain even a fraction of their former prestige, which by your logic would be due to their inferiority to the more superior abilities of other alliances; both Lulzist and Civilized; who have really become Kingmakers in their race to assemble a Hegemony. Of which presently Doombird Doomcave and Umbrella; both lulzists; has proved most successful.

Our world in 2006 and 2007 had a much different population base than the world since Karma. Alot of the nation rulers back then were collectivists and furthermore the majority of the population base originated from that world which cannot be named. The civilization that resulted from Pacifica's success was unified and organized around collectivist philosophy as promoted by Vladimir. The Lulzist invasions that occurred were limited in nature and more easily contained.

Since then, however, much of that population base has eroded and a new group of people have filtered into our world, many of them being individualists, lulzists and the like. They have less respect for alliance sovereignty and place more emphasis on individual relationships between government officials of different alliances, rather than the responsibility government holds to the Alliance. Thus the phrase "friends > infra" became popular. (OOC: many of this population base consists of Reddit neckbeards, hipsters and their kind, who have less respect for IC/OOC separation as well as community RP).

So I would argue that rather than the post-Karma world being a failure of the Orders, there has been a shift in the philosophy of much of the population base. Despite this though both NPO and NpO have presented strong military and political holdouts from the ancient days, and why there continues to be a rift between NPO and NpO despite our similarities is beyond me (I have also been a member of NPO).

Fear is an effective tool, one that I can't argue with it's effectiveness. As for the right to rule that is drawn from the consent of the people and the body Order of Pacifica decided that Trotskysrevenge would lead. Regardless of his actions or their consequence on the Hegemony that he was largely responsible for building, he was the rightful Emperor. Moldavi was a man without an army, as the old proverb goes.

Before taking a stand on the "Moldavi Rebellion" I recommend reading A Comrade's Manifesto by Praetorian Guard Al Kassad. In it he reveals a little more detail about what occurred at that time, and why many people including myself believe that Ivan had rightful claim to the crown. In any case many people from back then will concur that Moo was a horrible leader in the Hegemony and his corrupt rule was the primary reason for its downfall.

A rose does not simply burst from the ground simply because you tilled the earth. Karma laid the grounds for something beautiful, and we are beginning to see that bloom now. Unfortunately for you, every rose has it's thorns. Simply because you cannot make sense of the complexity of the multi-polar global political landscape does not mean it is Chaos, for many there is a beautiful order to the cycle of life, death, rebirth, and regrowth. When you slow down and don't focus on the smaller points you'll be able to see the whole picture.

And yet the population base of this world is smaller than ever. If such a world has been beautiful, you think less people would have left it.

I seem to be sharing a few proverbs today here is another one I find particularly pertinent, "Some men are born to lead, while others are born to follow." Men like Cubaquerida are born leaders, they have true vision. They are able to see beyond the moment and plan their actions several steps at a time, all the while being mindful of what impact the actions of others have on that vision. Men like you and I are here to make sure their vision becomes a reality, whether that is simply; committing to a war that we would rather not be involved in, making sure some facet of the alliance is running properly, or serving as a mouthpiece against those who would challenge the vision based on a misguided understanding of that vision, or illustrating the grand design of the world to come; even we do not yet understand what that world is ourselves.

Once you accept your place in the world, even you will come to understand why your use of the term "lulzist" is taken by many as an offense. I have faith that with maturity you'll see the beauty in the design being laid out with each passing war.

Cubaquerida may be a leader, but so is people like Dajobo, and each represents the interests of different philosophies and different cultures. A design that is beautiful to one will be horrid to another. When such contradictions exist between philosophies and interests, everybody cannot win, and time will tell who will prevail.

The major players already know the secret treaties, because they are the ones signing them. The confusion caused by secrete treaties is simply an evolution in the system that reinforces the idea that individuals have ascended beyond alliances. Being bond by a paper treaty does nothing to protect an alliance when the chips are down. The New Polar Order is one of the best examples of this, Electron Sponge while allied to the New Pacific Order via the Ordnance of Order was actively plotting against them. This is no different than any of the zounds of cancellations seen during the Orders' wars of oppression, secret treaties simply remove the idea of obligation and instead make it a true friendship.

The majority of nations don't invest the time into international relations to understand the finer nuances of inter-alliance relations. As a result they will never understand that for anyone with experience in the field doesn't need the treaties to be broadcast, they already know where the secret treaties are. This goes back to my point on some men lead, others follow.

The majority of nations are also inactive, I'm not talking about the majority of nations, I am talking about the interests of a specific group of people, with whom I belong, in relation to the interests of another group of people, who are those I fight.

I am not sure what your point is here. I was attacking your use of the word "lulzist" because it is simplistic. I then made the suggestion that you should consider using established philosophical terms to identify the qualities or philosophies you find at fault.

Lulzism is not a new term, it was used long ago in an informal fashion, I have simply brought it back and popularized it since your side lacks the will or capacity to identify itself by any other philosophy or creed.

Unfortunately, this war was decided before the first declaration of war was posted. I am glad that you've not lost hope that you'll preserve, but victory is out of the question. Accepting an early defeat isn't dishonorable, once I've shown you the error of your point of view, I would be happy to negotiate peace on your behalf.

The conventional war has been decided, but it remains to be seen who will win the long term cultural war.

Our world in 2006 and 2007 had a much different population base than the world since Karma. Alot of the nation rulers back then were collectivists and furthermore the majority of the population base originated from that world which cannot be named. The civilization that resulted from Pacifica's success was unified and organized around collectivist philosophy as promoted by Vladimir. The Lulzist invasions that occurred were limited in nature and more easily contained.

Since then, however, much of that population base has eroded and a new group of people have filtered into our world, many of them being individualists, lulzists and the like. They have less respect for alliance sovereignty and place more emphasis on individual relationships between government officials of different alliances, rather than the responsibility government holds to the Alliance. Thus the phrase "friends > infra" became popular. (OOC: many of this population base consists of Reddit neckbeards, hipsters and their kind, who have less respect for IC/OOC separation as well as community RP).

The population decline in our world has been happening since the end of the second Great War, the very same war that saw the fall of /b/, LUE, and the NAAC. That decline decelerated following the end of the Unjust War, again a war perpetrated by the Orders. Since Karma the decline in population has began to stabilize and we're beginning to see many individuals return. So while I will concede that the population base is much lower, I offer a differing point of view. That is in fact the Orders rain of terror that lead to the mass exodus we've experienced over the years. How many communities have been hunted to annihilation at the hands of any Lulzist? The answer, none.

As to the personalities of world leaders, you have no right to judge the qualifications for what is proper and not, because even you fail to exhibit the ideal qualities of a nation ruler acting on the national stage. There also exists no entity to evaluate what conduct a leader must exhibit to qualify as being of substantial purpose. It varies by the individual, living in a world where everyone was just like one another would be a fate worse than death. 

Friends before Infrastructure is a philosophy that is actually very civilized. It establishes a doctrine that actually provides solidity to the treaty web. Without that as a governing philosophy you end up with alliances like Umbrella in this war or Polaris in the last; who will disregard one treaty for another. 

Before taking a stand on the "Moldavi Rebellion" I recommend reading A Comrade's Manifesto by Praetorian Guard Al Kassad. In it he reveals a little more detail about what occurred at that time, and why many people including myself believe that Ivan had rightful claim to the crown. In any case many people from back then will concur that Moo was a horrible leader in the Hegemony and his corrupt rule was the primary reason for its downfall.

The Modavi Rebellion, was an act of chaos against the Order. By the very charter of the New Pacific Order "The emperor is in charge of all matters both foreign and domestic. Serves for life or until resignation" forgive the paraphrase of it, but that is the law of Pacifica. To go against the law is to sue Chaos, so are you admitting that Chaos can be an agent for good? If that is the case please explain to me, by what politically independent measure, can we evaluate an agent of Chaos?

And yet the population base of this world is smaller than ever. If such a world has been beautiful, you think less people would have left it.

Tyranny is hard to forget, but the decline has stabilized considerably over the last few years. As change begets change, new life will grow, the decline is to be placed at the feet of the Order. If your looking for the responsible party, look no further than your Emperors of old.

Cubaquerida may be a leader, but so is people like Dajobo, and each represents the interests of different philosophies and different cultures. A design that is beautiful to one will be horrid to another. When such contradictions exist between philosophies and interests, everybody cannot win, and time will tell who will prevail.

Nobody will win, because our world is in constant change, Cubaquerida is not a strong enough leader to unify the masses to rule the world, however Dajobo isn't either. Your point does help to support my point perfectly that individuals transcending alliances. Dajobo represents a philosophy you agree with, so you follow him, if he were representing the interests of the New Polar Order as an alliance he would have given in and positioned the alliance to avoid taking the critical loss this war is dealing to his whole coalition. 

The majority of nations are also inactive, I'm not talking about the majority of nations, I am talking about the interests of a specific group of people, with whom I belong, in relation to the interests of another group of people, who are those I fight.

Unless I am mistaken, your are not an Imperial Officer. The amount of information your own alliance with holds from you on any number of subjects is why your in the dark. That isn't the fault of leaders like Cubaquerida, that is your own alliances policy. While I am not a member, I would wager DBDC's members know much more about what happens in the world than an active member of the New Polar Order. 

Lulzism is not a new term, it was used long ago in an informal fashion, I have simply brought it back and popularized it since your side lacks the will or capacity to identify itself by any other philosophy or creed.

Lulzism is a term that was used by individuals who couldn't find a better term. It is your job as a philosopher of this age to define this age, and unfortunately for you Lulzist isn't catching on with the masses, so try something else. 

The conventional war has been decided, but it remains to be seen who will win the long term cultural war.

The Orders divided can not hope to defeat the forces assembled against them, in any war. Two alliances representing the term "Order" on opposite sides, sends a message that what is right and proper is up for debate.

I look forward to your next reply,

Joseph M. Black

• 6 months later...

Well anyone should have understood that if you are going to try and beat Lulzism you need something with some serious haw-haw-haw. Producerism was just a non-starter. Stodgy, dull, boring.

If I were going to oppose Lulzism I'd need a better banner. Maybe we should bring back Lawlizm. Lulzism vs Lawlizm, that could be a fight.

Or someone could invent RotFLMAissimo. A new ethic for a new epoch.