GPA Winter Govt: December-February Term

No Kurd, No Nuwen.. Obviously you guys are up to something.

Why am I not seeing Kurdanak up there. What have yall done with him!!!! I demand justice!

I agree with Rogal only in a disapointed sense :(

Regardless, congrats to GPA

I had other callings to attend to. ;)
A great thing about the GPA is the pool of active, willing members. I'm proud that I can take a break and be assured that the void left by my absence can be quickly filled. :)

What exactly does being GPA gov entail?

I think I may be having a bit of trouble understanding your question. Here's a snippet from our constitution that describes the purpose of each position:
[spoiler]Cabinet of Ministers positions:

President - Primary responsibilities are to ensure that the GPA Charter, Laws and treaties are adhered to in its dealings as a group and as individual members. The President is also responsible for coordinating the activities of elected officials and ensuring that they are fulfilling their duties adequately.

The President, and the Vice President in the President’s absence, also have the following unique rights:

- The right to veto any Law or amendment within 48 hours of its ratification.
- The right to dismiss another Minister or Director for not fulfilling the duties of their job.

Vice President - Responsibilities are the same as those of the President. The Vice President will be in command in the President's absence.

Minister of Internal Affairs - This person is responsible for maintaining the GPA's internal organization. These responsibilities include:
- managing the Election and Legislative procedures
- the acceptance of new members, and issues regarding members that are leaving.
- managing the Affiliate Program
- being responsible for the #gpabackoffice IRC-channel moderation staffing.
- maintaining an archive of all current legally binding laws and legislation

Minister of Defense - This person is in charge of maintaining the GPA’s military and war aid systems including designing and implementing strategies, appointing and training Defense Department staff, and moderating and organizing the military board.

Minister of Economics - This person is responsible for the economy of the GPA including the organization and maintenance of the GPA's treasury, trading, aid and banking systems and game play support.

Minister of Foreign Affairs - This person is responsible for appointment, management and supervision of all GPA ambassadors and maintaining the “Alliances at War List”. The MoFA will act as liaison between ambassadors and the President regarding communications from other alliances. The MoFA is responsible for the moderation staffing of the #gpa IRC-channel.

Minister of Membership Compliance - This person is responsible for ensuring that all nations that have Green Protection Agency as their Alliance Affiliation are legally allowed to do so. They will also be responsible for monitoring existing member compliance of the GPA Laws regarding Aid and Wars. This Minister will also maintain and regulate the in-game and forum membership listings.

Director Positions:

Director of Human Resources - This person is responsible for organizing recruitment efforts. This includes, but is not limited to: managing Recruiters, controlling the recruiting process and message, oversight of any off-site Recruiting web sites or official recruiting posts, and coordinating our CN Forum recruiting effort. This person is also responsible for managing the volunteering process, conduction of departmental checks, and organizing priority of needed positions. This person reports to the Minister of Internal Affairs.

Director of The Academy - This person is responsible for helping new recruits get used to the GPA via the GPA Academy. This includes maintaining the Academy Syllabus, accepting and managing Mentors, assigning Trainees, grading Exams, graduating Trainees and administering Graduation Gifts. This person reports to the Minister of Internal Affairs.

Director of Communications - This position is responsible for ensuring consistency and clarity in all official communications, as well as coordinating internal communications programs to be distributed to the general membership. This position will issue official public announcements approved by the President. This position reports to the Minister of Internal Affairs.[/spoiler]We are a neutral alliance, but that does not exclude us from extensive internal responsibilities, and even substantial external responsibilities. Does that answer your question in an acceptable manner? :) Edited by Kurdanak

I had other callings to attend to. ;)
A great thing about the GPA is the pool of active, willing members. I'm proud that I can take a break and be assured that the void left by my absence can be quickly filled. :)

Nothing and no one can fill the void you left in all of our hearts. ;_;

I see SOS Brigade is taking over GPA. :P

I was hoping someone would point this out. :lol:

Nothing and no one can fill the void you left in all of our hearts. ;_;

Your avatar is absolutely perfect.