Royal Decree

DeathAdder

Interesting my pixels are too valuable to use on Sparta, they're more suited to someone on the top end of things. 

I'll make sure to remember this quote for later. -Nods.-

As for you, LH; remove lips from my ass. You burnt your bridge with me long ago. Thanks.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's because you're about to counter Sparta? Or maybe I'm just crazy. 

I was going with you guys being countered by IRON, since they have more beef with you than Sparta, AZTEC will be coming in against Sparta instead.

Interesting my pixels are too valuable to use on Sparta, they're more suited to someone on the top end of things. 

Theory proven!

I'll make sure to remember this quote for later. -Nods.-

As for you, LH; remove lips from my ass. You burnt your bridge with me long ago. Thanks.

I burnt my bridge because Kaskus are better friends. They aren't locked into a yearly war war cycle. And the "lips off ass" comment, it was more of a comment towards yeru, than it was towards you.

Sparta has been dysfunctional for a while, I can't even recall an apethy report that didn't showcase it. After the war, I'm saying MetalSnow will replace Yeru. You heard it here first. Don't get mad because your decisions are 6 months behind schedule

I burnt my bridge because Kaskus are better friends. They aren't locked into a yearly war war cycle. And the "lips off ass" comment, it was more of a comment towards yeru, than it was towards you.

Sparta has been dysfunctional for a while, I can't even recall an apethy report that didn't showcase it. After the war, I'm saying MetalSnow will replace Yeru. You heard it here first. Don't get mad because your decisions are 6 months behind schedule

They're better friends because they're okay with your former alliance's leader telling a newer AA to accept Rota so they can get rolled and you could poach their membership. 

Real classy there. And you honestly wondered why BMTH had the sense to gtfo before it got too ridiculous.

Edited by DeathAdder

We could have ranked higher in that context if you did'nt tuck and run without informing your coalition. 

1) We were never a part of the coalition. We were not asked to join any coalition channels nor would we have accepted if we were.

2) We entered solely to defend TPF, when they exited the war our soldiers were called home accepting the white peace graciously offered by the opposition.

As for war stats I generally don't find them indicative of an alliances war performance in many cases. Had the conflict continued between STA and IRON the gap would  have widened in our favour in terms of damage stats. Not a knock against IRON's military nor praise for the STA's. It's simple numbers, as our nations get knocked down they have less NS to lose while stagger nations moving in have more NS to lose. It is what it is.

P.S.

You guys still blow.

Anyhow good luck and have fun to Sparta or whoever started this thread.

Edited by conistonslim

Thanks, though in fairness, reputation on Bob is usually blown out of proportions regardless if you're good, or terrible at war. 

As for you, Shah, you know damn well who wanted what terms last war, and considering the amount of logs you leaked to several people, also know damn well we opposed them. If you want to go spread your propaganda and pretend that IRON is so awesome for !@#$@#$ everyone over, and Sparta is so terrible for fighting its front and not crying like a baby when our demand for no terms was ignored, do it in your own thread and stop derailing mine. Thanks.

This is why you're such a laughing stock to those who don't have their heads lodged so far up your asses they can't see the light of day.

...well shit, I'm in the uncomfortable position of agreeing with a Spartan.

1) We were never a part of the coalition. We were not asked to join any coalition channels nor would we have accepted if we were.

2) We entered solely to defend TPF, when they exited the war our soldiers were called home accepting the white peace graciously offered by the opposition.

As for war stats I generally don't find them indicative of an alliances war performance in many cases. Had the conflict continued between STA and IRON the gap would  have widened in our favour in terms of damage stats. Not a knock against IRON's military nor praise for the STA's. It's simple numbers, as our nations get knocked down they have less NS to lose while stagger nations moving in have more NS to lose. It is what it is.

P.S.

You guys still blow.

Anyhow good luck and have fun to Sparta or whoever started this thread.

Be careful now, this isn't a place for the truth.

"If someone doesn't enter when I want them to, they're not fighting their war". Please.

You guys are doing a fantastic job having other people fight your war for you, I'd take it as a compliment rather than an insult.

I'm going with an AZTEC counter so you guys can make sure to punish RIA for actually following their treaties.

You guys are doing a fantastic job having other people fight your war for you, I'd take it as a compliment rather than an insult.

I'm going with an AZTEC counter so you guys can make sure to punish RIA for actually following their treaties.

I would rather like to think that Aurora Borealis is [i]somewhat[/i] engaged in this war. At least, that's what the membership keeps telling me. 

It seems a little silly to portray any possible counter on RIA as a punishment rather than a practical response. As you stated in this very thread, "RIA doesn't have the coverage to deal with AB in certain tiers, just a reality of our worlds mechanics." The same is true in reverse: AB doesn't have the coverage to deal with RIA in certain tiers. 

Rhetoric aside, given that AZTEC and RIA have had extremely little contact for years, I doubt that your entry in this war was motivated by more than a simple desire to honor one's treaties and to help one's ally. You've indicated as such. In the event of a counter on RIA or Sparta by an ally of Aurora Borealis, why would the motivation be different on our end?

I would rather like to think that Aurora Borealis is somewhat engaged in this war. At least, that's what the membership keeps telling me. 

It seems a little silly to portray any possible counter on RIA as a punishment rather than a practical response. As you stated in this very thread, "RIA doesn't have the coverage to deal with AB in certain tiers, just a reality of our worlds mechanics." The same is true in reverse: AB doesn't have the coverage to deal with RIA in certain tiers. 

Rhetoric aside, given that AZTEC and RIA have had extremely little contact for years, I doubt that your entry in this war was motivated by more than a simple desire to honor one's treaties and to help one's ally. You've indicated as such. In the event of a counter on RIA or Sparta by an ally of Aurora Borealis, why would the motivation be different on our end?

AB's upper tier might be, but looking at anything below 80k not so much. Of course, I would expect you to only be interested in that upper tier though, since that's all AZTEC is really useful for.

A practical decision would be to have started a war without the fake pretense and have simply sucker punched Polar and TOP directly, rather than the "we'll let you hit our allies once they declare" strategy that Umbrella has done so far. This would also mean actually admitting to your grudges that Letum doesn't believe you should hold though.

Hitting RIA should be considered in bad taste at the very least, since I would suspect our allies in your coalition would at the very least frown upon it, considering how few treaties they share with AZTEC. The motivation is different since RIA nor Sparta has ever really striven to completely decimate an alliance, as DBDC and by extension AZTEC has done over the past two wars, and is currently fighting a war to do even further damage to the upper tiers of those same alliances. And then bragging about it "why doesn't your top tier come out?" and the like.

Edited by Mogar

as DBDC and by extension AZTEC has done over the past two wars.

No.  You don't get to decide you dislike what DBDC did and therefore Aztec is at fault.

No.  You don't get to decide you dislike what DBDC did and therefore Aztec is at fault.

I can decide that AZTEC should be held accountable for DBDC's actions, as you were the only reason nobody actually attacked DBDC last war.