A GPF Announcement

Tiberius

Can we have a sub-forum solely for DoW's on NADC? I think it might clear up some space.

You would think they would go after the big guy in Aftermath. Maybe it's just tax time for the boys up top in need of infra and tech, Good luck to both parties. 

Yes, I agree.  We'll call it the Derp Missile sub-forum in your honor.

Gee whiz mister, a whole sub-forum in my honor? Wow. If that's the case then you can name it whatever you want. Oh boy.

dang NADC like the pretty girl everone needs to hit on her. Well GPF you got wait in line

Just a few points of interest:

1) Starts post with "dang".

2) numerous spelling and grammatical errors.

3) Leader of SNX in PM

also:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of keeology. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 11/24/2014 4:22:32 PM
Last Bill Payment: 11/24/2014 4:19:34 PM
Days in Peace Mode: 3 Days
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 766
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/24/2014 4:21:19 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/5/2014 5:49:35 PM
Total Money: $406,140,039
Technology: 2,920.73 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/24/2014 4:19:34 PM
Trade Partners: Herring Island, Skynard Nation, Galinistopia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 6, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 72, Intelligence XP: 2
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 1
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 1
  • Submarines: 1
  • Aircraft Carriers: 1

/o Cressers   /o GPF

If that were actually true, then NADC would not need this many alliances hitting them... Seems your side thinks they are rather important. 

Actually it is more logistical. AI, Kashmir, and tJL are engaging three alliances total, NADC included. TLR is engaging Polar as well as NADC. Argent was the only AA being only engaged on NADC, and I'm not sure if you looked at the numbers lately, but NADC outnumbers us almost five to one, so it's not like we can hold the line ourselves. Besides, NADC needs lower tier coverage as that's now all that's left out of peace mode, and GPF have a good sized lower tier. It allows for the original goal of taking pressure off of Pacifican fighters to be met.

I'll also say it was a tactical move, as a ninety member AA mostly in PM is a pretty big threat, as it can make a strategic counter offensive. However, if they chose not to do so, then the extra AA's served their purpose for lower tier support where previous AA's lacked adequate coverage.

This isn't exactly ground breaking stuff, it's just intelligent deployment of resources.