• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Walsh on the whole coalition thing... For example, I certainly wouldn't say The Sandstorm Confederacy's part of a coalition. In a way, it's arguable, but when you look at none of the DoW's against us being countered (though SNX was already getting dogpiled worse than us, and I think they were warring with Umbrella anyway), some of the alliances seem to be more of a side war almost.

Anyways, nice DoW, I enjoyed it :)

I can see why you'd say that.  All I can tell you is that if we were allied to The Sandstorm Confederation, we'd have been in this thing a few weeks back and denying we were a part of that coalition. We were neither assigned Legion as a target by any coalition nor assigned Kashmir as our "ticket in" -- we chose to be here of our own volition. When Kashmir gives or takes peace, we will give or take peace, regardless of how many coalition battles over Francoism, stability, lulz or the CB  du jour (or lack thereof) continue elsewhere among the main protagonists.[/size]

Thank you for describing the process of joining and supporting a coalition. Now I know that you know that you're part of the coalition that you're in, and you need simply release yourself from confused wishful declarations of intentions which do not match reality, which is simple enough.

You have joined DS, NPO, DBDC in their attack against us. If that's not what you want, then you shouldn't have done it. But you have, and you will not worm your way out of it with mealy-mouthed equivocations which fool no one.

That's like making a distinction between hitting a nation in an alliance and hitting an alliance or something. IT WILL NOT STAND!

No, it's more like a nation joining an alliance and then saying "I'm not in this alliance!" Our line on aid gives alliances the benefit of the doubt because their members quite often do make their own mistakes. SRA has made its decision in full knowledge of what it's doing whether Walshington wants to match rhetoric to reality or not.

Take your own advice.

I'm rubber you're glue...
Any more fifth graders in the audience?

Thank you for describing the process of joining and supporting a coalition. Now I know that you know that you're part of the coalition that you're in, and you need simply release yourself from confused wishful declarations of intentions which do not match reality, which is simple enough.

You have joined DS, NPO, DBDC in their attack against us. If that's not what you want, then you shouldn't have done it. But you have, and you will not worm your way out of it with mealy-mouthed equivocations which fool no one.

No, it's more like a nation joining an alliance and then saying "I'm not in this alliance!" Our line on aid gives alliances the benefit of the doubt because their members quite often do make their own mistakes. SRA has made its decision in full knowledge of what it's doing whether Walshington wants to match rhetoric to reality or not.

Okay it's been way to long since I've done this.

Schatt, go fuck yourself. K? Thanks ;)

Must be if you think they'll believe your fairy tales. You're not exactly in a position to speak about rhetoric and reality. Or actually, perhaps the fact that your rhetoric is so twisted explains why you feel like you are.

SRA defending Kashmir! I have been gone to long. WTF Smurth.

Not sure we've ever made each other's acquaintance but I'm sure you would find Kashmir to be reasonable folks, passionate even.

Or do you refer to the SRA-Kashmir engagement in the Kaskus-SL War? Thing about that is a lesser alliance would have been embittered by the circumstances that brought the conflict about as well as how it ended. SRA, clearly, isn't a lesser alliance, and we couldn't be any happier that we've grown closer to them since our war concluded. We're glad they have our backs and we don't regret for a second that we would have theirs.

Here I was thinking SRA declared war on The Legion... must've missed the assistance they've offered elsewhere.  :blink:

Edited by SirWilliam

Okay it's been way to long since I've done this.
Schatt, go $%&@ yourself. K? Thanks ;)

This would feel better for you if I had any idea who you are or any memory of you ever speaking to me in the past.

Esteemed colleagues, the patient exhibits primary symptoms of Schattenmania. Having no intellectual recourse, he begins to foam at the mouth and engage in a discussion of the man rather than the idea. Here we see secondary accompaniment of red panties and embroidered robe in attempt to garner attention from the object of his maniacal desire.
If the Schattenmann continues with the idea, the mania deepens, if the Schattenmann indulges, he is dragged into the episode. Edited by Schattenmann

Here I was thinking SRA declared war on The Legion... must've missed the assistance they've offered elsewhere.  :blink:

If you actually can't distinguish my use of "us" to mean our side rather than only Polaris, then you're either more stupid or less intelligent than I've previously figured.

SRA defending Kashmir! I have been gone to long. WTF Smurth.

I know! I feel so old and disconnected this cycle, I don't get anything these days

regardless have fun Smurth & Dream!

Hey, like any good cancer, Kashmir grows on you.   :awesome:

So, in all the years I've been reading, laughing at, and crying over the BS on the OWF, I have come to one simple conclusion.  It is a conclusion that is simply based on observation, for I am sure I have never interacted with you:

You operate under the delusion that because you said it, it must be true.

Pretty sure that makes you, well, the adjectives that come to mind would probably get me warned.  

Let it be known, if anybody attacks our friends, then those foolish enough to do so will get hit.  We don't give a shit about what coalition you are in.

Schatt is just a more verbose Tywin.

Vukland you still salty over the one-way NPL/Kashmir rivalry you guys had a couple years ago? I bet you couldn't even tell me what started it, or why it existed.

there was no love for kashmir and you guys were vocal about it as well.

we even gave you a very valid CB and you didnt take it.

now we have moved on, im indifferent about you guys now

hurry and get ZI'd smurth