ysRL2hQ.png

Kashmir has produced many saints, poets and mystics. Among them, Lal Ded is very prominent. Legion’s DoW against Kashmir quoted the writings of Lal Ded, specifically Vakh 35:

atha ma baa traavun khar baa

“Do not let loose your ass, lest he damage others' saffron fields; 
For none will bare his back to suffer sword cuts and blows for you.”

Who are we to ignore a religious sign?

We ain’t here to support any coalition.

We ain’t here to preserve or destroy global stability.

We are here to suffer sword cuts and blows for Kashmir and to have at Legion's saffron fields.

We’re almost certain our rigorous OPSEC procedures have left Legion slack-jawed with surprise at our blitz.  Such is war, and much respect for not pre-empting us when you had the chance.

o/ Kashmir

o/ Legion

o/ Entering for allies

o/ Casualties

Signed,

Uotfxjq.png?1

TL;DR:  Nope –you people had no idea that saffron even grew in fields. Now read the whole thing and learn something.

N2q1u66.png

Edited by Walshington

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing graphics. But why are legion dudes in some kind of a farm town or are they escaping the burning city in the background? 

Really?  The P-47's strafing Roman soldiers didn't raise a single question, but Legion dudes fleeing a farm town did?  Suspend that disbelief in all axis, my friend!

Really?  The P-47's strafing Roman soldiers didn't raise a single question, but Legion dudes fleeing a farm town did?  Suspend that disbelief in all axis, my friend!

I suppose I've accepted the theme of SRA as pilots and legion as...well, legion? I guess if I do accept these themes then roman soldiers out in a farm town is not far off as that's part of their society and the times. Perhaps I should have accepted and appreciated the themes fully before replying as the answer was all there. 

I suppose I've accepted the theme of SRA as pilots and legion as...well, legion? I guess if I do accept these themes then roman soldiers out in a farm town is not far off as that's part of their society and the times. Perhaps I should have accepted and appreciated the themes fully before replying as the answer was all there. 

Sit and wait, and all will be revealed