atha ma baa traavun khar baa

CodFCS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's as if people won't take me seriously.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 1,503,450 Attacking + 2,837,770 Defending = 4,341,220 Casualties

Respect is earned. Sell down to my level and I'll be happy to show you how.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 7,576,265 Attacking + 13,902,290 Defending = 21,478,555 Casualties

I'm excited for some real targets to enter! Let's get this war rollin'!

It's hard to earn casualties when people don't fight you.

This is my second nation, Sparta blocked me from one global war, each time I've fought Legion they've neglected to do any damage to me, I've had numerous opponents delete and surrender.

I seem to recall you sitting out of one of the three wars in fact.

It's hard to earn casualties when people don't fight you.

This is my second nation, Sparta blocked me from one global war, each time I've fought Legion they've neglected to do any damage to me, I've had numerous opponents delete and surrender.

I seem to recall you sitting out of one of the three wars in fact.

Listen to this hero! So full of unreleased glory! Shame on the world for not fighting him!

I must not miss this opportunity to learn from you master. When you say numerous, what number is that? How many wars did you fight in how many years? Not more? Surely it could not be that your casualties simply come from being bloated after hoarding infra and tech rather than going to war?

Listen to this hero! So full of unreleased glory! Shame on the world for not fighting him!

I must not miss this opportunity to learn from you master. When you say numerous, what number is that? How many wars did you fight in how many years? Not more? Surely it could not be that your casualties simply come from being bloated after hoarding infra and tech rather than going to war?

Young man, were our esteemed brother Kashmiri not of such gentle raising, and not possessed of a noble and retiring nature, I would take these words as the deepest possible insult. Withdraw your pugnacious, pompous utterance at once, or you shall presently find yourself summoned to a gentlemanly engagement, wherein you shall expire with the sound of my ball-shot ringing in your ears!

Young man, were our esteemed brother Kashmiri not of such gentle raising, and not possessed of a noble and retiring nature, I would take these words as the deepest possible insult. Withdraw your pugnacious, pompous utterance at once, or you shall presently find yourself summoned to a gentlemanly engagement, wherein you shall expire with the sound of my ball-shot ringing in your ears!

He was asking for it.

I love Kashmir so much I made an effort finding two Kashmiri proverbs for the DoW. I'll appreciate something in return.

Best wishes to tJL and Kashmir.
:Salute: to The Legion. Perhaps you and tJL should officially make this an annual event since it's working out that way so far.

I'll take a mocha cafe with whipped White Chocolate please. Thx Leegun CCC loves you.

You do realize that asking for "whipped" White Chocolate makes the mocha extremely expensive, don't you? Have enough tech and land to pay for that? :D Edited by White Chocolate

That was the most gentlemanly display of indignance I've ever seen, until it hung that shrp left into creepy at the very end.

You do realize that asking for "whipped" White Chocolate makes the mocha extremely expensive, don't you? Have enough tech and land to pay for that?

Since Margrave opened the door to creepy, how much is spanked White Chocolate?  I RP this Red Ass thing like a Blind Cyclops...

I'm beginning to think these White Chocolate puns might be hinting at something other than fancy coffee!

In truth, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Like a pair of poor, but effortful, translators tried to throw in a quip that...well...probably sounded better within their heads than without.