Grämlin Announcement

tobbogon

[OOC - It's nice to see a lot of faces that I recognise considering how long I haven't been paying any attention.]

Don't know if I'm one of them -- I returned to PB a little less than four months ago after nearly two years away -- but yes, it's good to see familiar faces. Pity so many others have disappeared.

We need some kind of neutral, no-man's-land type place where old-timers can sit around and complain about the kids these days.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if I'm one of them -- I returned to PB a little less than four months ago after nearly two years away -- but yes, it's good to see familiar faces. Pity so many others have disappeared.

We need some kind of neutral, no-man's-land type place where old-timers can sit around and complain about the kids these days.

Sounds like an IRC channel waiting to happen.

It is nice that a war can bring out the oldtimers for a while, though.

Well, we are not neutral; we are not a no-man's-land type place and we do not complain about the kids these days. But we sit a lot.

Nice to see Grämlins.

What do treaties matter if DBDC has a policy of raiding allies of allies if they take the wrong political stance?

Since neither alliance in this announcement are DBDC, mind fucking off with your off topic posts?  

Its fun to see one side signing numerous treaties during war to get suitable reinforcements for the war. Almost shows a lack of pre war planning for the aggressors, should of held off a little longer so you could get the strategy ironed out without it looking desperate.

Do you think we really needed a treaty to enter this?  We signed this out of a mutual lack of suck.  

At least then it will be well documented. 

I dislike polaris.  There, it's documented.  Vindictive?  Yes.  Stale?  Sure.  Lacking timeliness?  Without a doubt.  But hey, at least I keep my word.

I must admit I'm amused as well to see Grämlins sign a treaty during a war so they could bandwagon in safety with a ton of alliences for the reason of a "well documented" dislike that none have ever mentioned to us and I certainly didn't even know about!

Quality work Grämlins, your bravery is only matched by your abilities to communicate issues like adults.

Treaty has been in the works for quite some time.  Far from bandwagoning in safety, I voted to go in no-treaties (what can I say I'm consistent) and have for quite some time.  Dajobo, I'd say whenever we're active, it's been stated that at least myself, does not care for you or grub - pretty sure I've stated it to both of you directly on quite a few occasions.  To your credit though it's been over a few years, things have obviously evolved (though I have not as I am in a stasis as to whenever I went inactive and believe that all of CN went into hibernation waiting upon my return :smug: <-- does anyone still use that?).  

On a slightly more serious/less egomaniac note, due to extremely minimal involvement over the past few years I figured I might as well simply pick up where I last left off - which was with me despising polar.  Either way, enjoy the nukes, tell Thorr to come out of PM and let's play.  I'll be the big spoon.

What stopped Gramlins from engaging Polaris during Disorder last war? Fear of losing precious stats?

If Gramlins cant engage Polar without 19 other alliances I dont think our Emperor will lose much sleep. Bring it ye cowards of Chaos!

No one fed us after midnight.

Edited by LiquidMercury

At least then it will be well documented. 

I didnt want to send out a mass pm, so it's not everyone. Sorry for being so inactive in our hatred, but here you go:

We do not like polaris.

signed
HellAngel
Masterbake
Inferno
Beazy
Bob Janova
Sakuras
Synth_FG
Liquid Mercury

Does it count as well documented now?

I didnt want to send out a mass pm, so it's not everyone. Sorry for being so inactive in our hatred, but here you go:

We do not like polaris.

signed
HellAngel
Masterbake
Inferno
Beazy
Bob Janova
Sakuras
Synth_FG
Liquid Mercury

You've documented an absence of liking them. Are you certain that counts as documenting a dislike?

</e-lawyer>

We do not like polaris.

signed
HellAngel
Masterbake
Inferno
Beazy
Bob Janova
Sakuras
Synth_FG
Liquid Mercury

No alliance flag, so it is not official.

We do not like polaris.

GreWar_zpsbd4bd72e.jpg

signed
HellAngel
Masterbake
Inferno
Beazy
Bob Janova
Sakuras
Synth_FG
Liquid Mercury

No alliance flag, so it is not official.

is that better?