Grämlin Announcement

tobbogon

Sure I'm not disputing that possibility, but considering one side had the advanced knowledge beforehand of war going to happen and some involved in the planning. Then it should of happened before the event and not during it to stop it looking how it does.

If The Big Bad wasn't trying soo hard to discredit what I said and failing miserably in the process, it would of ended with the original statement.

Our treaties were not just signed just for war .. most of them had been discussed for a long period of time.  R&R if i recall we had actually been discussing forms of treaties since the DH war and have always maintained a respect for each other and was going to happen at some point regardless and the only reason it did not happen was due to circumstance of world climate.  Fark since the FARK/FAN -- NPO war  was also a result of a impending friendship that has developed along with even FAN but as we know FAN does the FAN thing and again all due to circumstance in the climate has anything gone further. Sengoku again was a developing thing from time as well and Umbrella was good work on both parties involved since the last war. When it came down to it these treaties were going to be signed regardless and this time they were signed before circumstance delayed the inevitable again for a change.  Just cause war broke out when it did does not mean they were for convenience.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I'm amused as well to see Grämlins sign a treaty during a war so they could bandwagon in safety with a ton of alliences for the reason of a "well documented" dislike that none have ever mentioned to us and I certainly didn't even know about!

Quality work Grämlins, your bravery is only matched by your abilities to communicate issues like adults.

I must admit I'm amused as well to see Grämlins sign a treaty during a war so they could bandwagon in safety with a ton of alliences for the reason of a "well documented" dislike that none have ever mentioned to us and I certainly didn't even know about!

Quality work Grämlins, your bravery is only matched by your abilities to communicate issues like adults.

Gre didn't sign a treaty to bandwagon in.  They could have hit you already off your war with their existing treaty partner.

You are much better than that post.

This coming from the alliance with the greatest betrayal in CN history.  Classic Dajobo.

why_zpsd14080f1.jpg

You guys might have forgotten, but I think last time we were active a bunch of us (not me personally) were in TOP and got horribly sold down the river by your alliance or something.

I'm pretty sure we did mention it to you. That might have been four years ago though.

Regarding 'bandwagoning', our long-established alliance with DBDC gave us an entry into the war. It just made more sense to get this treaty (which is formalising a relationship that's developed over quite a long time) down in black and white to provide more tactical freedom on where to deploy. You declared a tech embargo on our allies so ...

Nice to see you Bob Janova, been a very long time.  Four years does seem like a long time ago, forgive me if I don't understand why someone from TOP is still upset about something that happened 4 years ago.

Something about something being best served cold.

Edited by Ovidsidios

I'm confused. Why do people care about the timing of the treaty being signed? We are two sovereign alliances who can sign treaties whenever we want. any alliance can sign treaties whenever they want too... unless its part of some binding terms that they cant have treaties, like NPO post-Karma. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Edit because it was one loooooong sentence before.

Edited by Rogal Dorn

That's ok, at least I understand your logic now. Forgive me if It don't regard a four year old grudge as logic considering TOP has been our ally for quite a while!

Fun stuff, how did that came to happen anyway?

You have to realize we have been in a coma and only woke up when we realized our allies might need our help. Nothing wrong with that. Im gonna leave the details to those who really care.

The revenge thing is more of a personal vendetta by LM (and to the little part i still care, also me), the rest of Gremlins just roll along with it because you're not exactly a sympathy spreading alliance.

First at all:  
Dajobo
 , I don´t know who are you, but you have a big mouth.

Beside you don´t know about this game and his history.

I will enlighten you: Grub betray Crymson 4 years ago sending TOP to war.

Treason will not be forgiven or forgotten.

Since then, I have bad feelings about NpO,

maybe you don't care, maybe you haven't values and honor. We have.

IN some way, WE are fighting for the TOP honor in this war, (beside but not less important we have ties with DBDC and Segonku, ex members and love)

May be ATM you have some MDoAPs with some Alliances we have good feelings to, because we have history, and good friends there 

We hope they will stay a side and wait until this problems get resolved, because we haven´t any problems with them, 

but Polaris.

Yeah we don't like traitors, cowardice and prepotence.

Hate and revenge are maybe bitter words to be used, but you need to LEARN a lesson and values.
 And we will show you what happen when you act like a prepotent and sell your "friends". (yesterday or 4 years ago)

We're going to give a lesson about respect and valúes.

We will punish you.

Short sighted spite and vindictiveness simply masks long term subservience. Hope this chance for "revenge" after all these years is worth the manacles. I hear they try to make them more comfortable these days so good luck.

Enjoy your optional treaty with us, Gremlins!

SlothTheGoonies.jpg

What stopped Gramlins from engaging Polaris during Disorder last war? Fear of losing precious stats?

If Gramlins cant engage Polar without 19 other alliances I dont think our Emperor will lose much sleep. Bring it ye cowards of Chaos!

There was another war ?

Honestly it takes significant Rads or a major sacrifice of virgin blood to wake us these days

But the Nukes are flying

The Ice is burning

Come bask in the gammas warming glowing glow

What stopped Gramlins from engaging Polaris during Disorder last war? Fear of losing precious stats?

If Gramlins cant engage Polar without 19 other alliances I dont think our Emperor will lose much sleep. Bring it ye cowards of Chaos!

Thats the spirit. Whats wrong with some good old fashioned hate and revenge plot? It's getting boring, gotta bring the classics out.

I'm not sure how many of us even knew there was a war on last time, never mind work out whether it would damage our stats or not. I'm sure you've looked at our stats these days and seen how they're nothing special. We've come in this time because friends and allies woke us up and asked us to come to the party, and while this war currently seems to be pretty one sided in our coalition's favour, you can bet we'd have done the same at any point. Don't forget a lot of our members have been rolled into the ground at one point or another in the past.

That's ok, at least I understand your logic now. Forgive me if It don't regard a four year old grudge as logic considering TOP has been our ally for quite a while!

You can regard it however you like. I'm not in any kind of leadership position or coalition inner circle here, so I'm just laying out my point of view with few restrictions. I can see how it looks a bit crazy from the outside (and like Hell says it's not a huge hate alliance to alliance, more just something which makes it easier to pick which front we should help with), but that's what happens when you go into a three year coma.

Nice to see you Bob Janova, been a very long time.  Four years does seem like a long time ago, forgive me if I don't understand why someone from TOP is still upset about something that happened 4 years ago.

Thanks, it has been a while indeed.

[OOC - It's nice to see a lot of faces that I recognise considering how long I haven't been paying any attention.]