Grämlin Announcement

tobbogon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fun to see one side signing numerous treaties during war to get suitable reinforcements for the war. Almost shows a lack of pre war planning for the aggressors, should of held off a little longer so you could get the strategy ironed out without it looking desperate.

I would hardly call this a treaty of convenience.  Sengoku is the most active alliance on our boards and has been for quite a while.  Many of their members also hold honorary Grämlin's membership.  Our dislike of Polaris is also very well documented.  We have never made a secret of it.  We did have other avenues to enter the fray as every other treaty partner was at war at the time of our declaration of war.  We choose to enter with Sengoku because we wanted to and thought it would be fun.

Its fun to see one side signing numerous treaties during war to get suitable reinforcements for the war. Almost shows a lack of pre war planning for the aggressors, should of held off a little longer so you could get the strategy ironed out without it looking desperate.

Gramlins has the same level treaty with DCDB as they now do with Sengoku.  So they could have simply have gone that route.  It is fun seeing people try and comment on treaties, why they are signed and what they mean without bothering to find out that the treaty in fact changes nothing in the war.  Almost shows a complete lack of thinking before commenting, should have held off the comments a little longer so you could get your facts ironed out without looking so clueless.  

Gramlins has the same level treaty with DCDB as they now do with Sengoku.  So they could have simply have gone that route.  It is fun seeing people try and comment on treaties, why they are signed and what they mean without bothering to find out that the treaty in fact changes nothing in the war.  Almost shows a complete lack of thinking before commenting, should have held off the comments a little longer so you could get your facts ironed out without looking so clueless.

Maybe you should of read my post properly before posting your "burn" attempt, go back reread and tell me where I was specifically talking about Gramlins and not the noticeable pattern.

Can't find it? Well I will be damned you should take your own advice. Edited by the rebel

Maybe you should of read my post properly before posting your "burn" attempt, go back reread and tell me where I was specifically talking about Gramlins and not the noticeable pattern.

Can't find it? Well I will be damned you should take your own advice.

Well, lets us brake it down for you.  You said "Its fun to see one side signing numerous treaties during war to get suitable reinforcements for the war."  This treaty is the only one signed during the war thus far.  You said it here after this treaty is announced.  So if your not talking about this treaty do tell us all what treaties you are talking about?  Should I save you the time looking and tell you they do not exist?  Or let you continue to blather on trying to spin you public face palm?

Here is a tip  When you say something stupid, own it.  Then do your research next time so you do not do it again.  

Sengoku is the most active alliance on our boards and has been for quite a while.  Many of their members also hold honorary Grämlin's membership.

5 ex-Gremlins in DBDC.  Sengoku can't touch that.

This treaty is the only one signed during the war thus far.  You said it here after this treaty is announced.  So if your not talking about this treaty do tell us all what treaties you are talking about?  Should I save you the time looking and tell you they do not exist?  Or let you continue to blather on trying to spin you public face palm?[/font][/color][/size]

Here is a tip  When you say something stupid, own it.  Then do your research next time so you do not do it again.  

So the DS and Invicta conflict is a different war? By all sources its the same war so...

NPO signing with UMB during the war didn't happen?
NPO signing with Fark during the war didn't happen?
NPO signing with R&R during the war didn't happen?
NPO signing with Sengoku during the war didn't happen?
Gramlin signing with Sengoku during the war didn't happen?

That is five that I have noticed and are very easy to find so:
You are wrong with "only one thus far".
You are wrong that "do not exist".
Three of those signed during the war have been used to enter the war.

So my original statement stands.

Here is a tip, instead of trying too hard and looking like an idiot in the process, own up to your mistake. Then do your research next time so you don't do it again.

Its been fun The Big Bad.

So the DS and Invicta conflict is a different war? By all sources its the same war so...

Here is a tip, instead of trying too hard and looking like an idiot in the process, own up to your mistake. Then do your research next time so you don't do it again.

For the record, our treaty with Fark is an NAP, and our treaty with R&R is a PIAT. And, for what it is worth, all of those treaties were in the works well before the war started. They were just rushed through the final stages because of the war.

Edited by saxasm

for what it is worth, all of those treaties were in the works well before the war started. They were just rushed through the final stages because of the war.

Sure I'm not disputing that possibility, but considering one side had the advanced knowledge beforehand of war going to happen and some involved in the planning. Then it should of happened before the event and not during it to stop it looking how it does.

If The Big Bad wasn't trying soo hard to discredit what I said and failing miserably in the process, it would of ended with the original statement.

The only one of those treaties that involved either alliance fighting was Sengoku Gre, if you count our involvement with the fine folks over at TSC.

The only one of those treaties that involved either alliance fighting was Sengoku Gre, if you count our involvement with the fine folks over at TSC.

He'll never understand this way.  Can you draw a comic that explains everything?