janax

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hypothesize that someone is trying to help NADC toward the ODN record set - was it two wars ago? - when we had all you alliances on us in the CRAPpile. Not close yet, though. I'll have to ask a historian what the exact figure is, but I think the target is well into the double digits.

Actually they don't need wait one minute. They're well aware their allies will enter as soon as they wish us to.

Atm I think they're enjoying seeing who else will cowardly bandwagon in.

Wait, so you won't be entering the war on your terms but on the terms of your allies?
I think a more accurate discription of what they are doing is getting the crap beaten out of them while their friends watch on the sidelines.

Must be some serious brainwashing scheme you guys have going on. Only a master hypnotist can convince so many alliances to butcher themselves for your sake.

Edited by Dcrews

NADC is the belle of the ball. I get it. I really do. Everyone wants a chance to dance with her.

But us average and comely alliances would like to dance to. Won't someone ask us out to the dance floor?

uglybridesmaidsdressesmen.jpg

C'mon boys. We're waiting. :ehm:

NADC is the belle of the ball. I get it. I really do. Everyone wants a chance to dance with her.

But us average and comely alliances would like to dance to. Won't someone ask us out to the dance floor?

Oh man, I'm tempted, the one on the right is just my type

No love for The Christians?! Why doesn't anyone like the Christians?!

Dammit Bro...why everybotti hatin' on NADC? :frantic:

I mean, Argent would have shared the love at the dance, but alas, we only have a treaty with one AA currently at war who happens to be fighting only one AA in Aftermath.

So you do admit that dog piling is dumb and cowardly?

Not to put words in Rush's mouth (he has plenty of them without my help), but I think he was more pointing out the silliness of that argument coming from that particular source.  And he would be correct, because it was plenty silly coming from that source.

Must be some serious brainwashing scheme you guys have going on. Only a master hypnotist can convince so many alliances to butcher themselves for your sake.

Sounds like a cult.
Actually, what I have done is to use my Jonesian powers to hypnotize not our allies to butcher themselves, rather, I have hypnotized all of you to butcher our allies rather than us. You're sleepwalking through this war according to my arcane will. When I snap my fingers, you will awake and die. Edited by Schattenmann

There come's a point when people begin piling on when you just kind of shrug and chuckle. It is what it is. 

Welcome to the war, guys. Have fun :P Let's bring our casualties and the GRL up. 

So you attack AFM for reason that they "seem inactive". Then they do seem to fight back, NADC's stats are pretty good. So they get rolled harder, I guess because an inactive shouldn't be fighting back?

You want to lure out your real target, why not stick to the plan along the way?

So you attack AFM for reason that they "seem inactive". Then they do seem to fight back, NADC's stats are pretty good. So they get rolled harder, I guess because an inactive shouldn't be fighting back?

You want to lure out your real target, why not stick to the plan along the way?

I hope you're not talking to Argent, because we were certainly not part of any planning committees for this war. Heck we didn't even have full knowledge of who was going to be hitting NADC until last night; all we did was accept AI's unplanned oA invitation they gave us when they found out we didn't have any plans to enter the larger war yet.