An Announcement from the Fenris Coalition

SirWilliam

You can be sure we won't be mass deleting. See you on the battlefield (maybe, assuming we are ever in the same tier and our alliances actually fight each other)

I somehow missed this. His alliance declared war on yours in this exact thread, so... I guess your alliances are fighting each other then?

NpO is one of the worst offenders in excessive treaty signings that lead to wars only being able to happen in a global war setting. Then you blame them for waiting until a global war. :facepalm:

You're just mad that we're smart enough to come together and attack Polarsphere for all the grievances we have against you at once, rather than come at you one by one and be crushed by your little hegemony you thought you had going on. The majority is smart, the majority has spoken. Deal with it, Schatt.

I remember when Polaris had 24 treaties. Those must have all been so close, like a group of 25 (including Polaris) siblings. All on the same side of every war and everything, must have been a little phalanx of nestlings. Then if we want to really bring 2010 into it, I'm sure such diverse Polaris treaty partners as, say, MK and UPN just got along swimmingly.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there's no statute of limitations for responding to !@#$%* posts...

"But we are vaginas, so we waited until a global war."

Rock indeed.

My apologies for abstaining from declaring war on SUN months ago for one transgression that predated our DoW by a month and for another that was at that point still only a week to two weeks old. Surely we should have had the foresight!  :wacko:

(I gather you're not too familiar with this vagina that you speak of...)

Cheering for SUN on this one, i have no idea who they are though.

SUN doesn't need cheerleaders (although I'm sure you play the part marvelously). What they could've used is competence in leadership not to mention military preparation. But since their government failed them they must now burn.

TJL has decent warchests, I have yet to see one from a Kasmir nation. :v:

If Kashmir possesses poor warchests but is still able to consistently inflict more than 4x as much damage to SUN as SUN is inflicting on us what does that say about your alliance? :lol1:

(No one's buying it by the way, Kashmir is astronomically more prepared than and is faring far better than SUN. Enjoy all the help!)

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jVqok1bqw]The sun may never rise again.

It ain't a question "If" but "When".

The sea will boil

and the sky will fall.

The sun may never rise again.[/url]

From whence cometh the name? Not all who howl are wolves ;)

Good hunting, fair Kushmir. I hope your smoke laden battlefields are thick with the spoils war.

o/ F.C.

It is a true gift to be so delusional you don't even realize your alliance is having the crap pounded out of it by a smaller one who is also fighting other alliances besides. You must be of the GOONS school of thought where if you simply insist you are winning despite all numbers and indications to the contrary, that is enough to claim victory. Whatever you are on, Subtle, pass it around. It must be powerful fierce.

[color=#fe0000]K[/color][color=#fa0e04]a[/color][color=#f51c09]s[/color][color=#f02b0e]h[/color][color=#eb3913]m[/color][color=#e64718]i[/color][color=#e2541c]r[/color] [color=#d86f26]i[/color][color=#d37c2b]s[/color] [color=#ca9434]s[/color][color=#c5a039]t[/color][color=#c0ab3e]i[/color][color=#bbb543]l[/color][color=#b6bf48]l[/color] [color=#add151]b[/color][color=#a8d956]y[/color] [color=#9ee660]f[/color][color=#99ec65]a[/color][color=#95f169]r[/color] [color=#8bf973]o[/color][color=#86fb78]n[/color][color=#81fd7d]e[/color] [color=#78fe86]o[/color][color=#73fe8b]f[/color] [color=#69fa95]m[/color][color=#65f799]y[/color] [color=#5befa3]f[/color][color=#56e9a8]a[/color][color=#51e3ad]v[/color][color=#4cdcb2]o[/color][color=#48d5b6]r[/color][color=#43cdbb]i[/color][color=#3ec4c0]t[/color][color=#39bac5]e[/color] [color=#30a5ce]a[/color][color=#2b9ad3]l[/color][color=#268ed8]l[/color][color=#2182dd]i[/color][color=#1c76e2]a[/color][color=#1869e6]n[/color][color=#135beb]c[/color][color=#0e4ef0]e[/color][color=#0940f5]s[/color][color=#0432fa].[/color]

You must be of the GOONS school of thought where if you simply insist you are winning despite all numbers and indications to the contrary, that is enough to claim victory.

I think you must be confusing us for somebody else.  It is amusing that Sirwilliam seems to have transmitted our old 'low-warchest' curse to Kashmir in some capacity though.  Or at least the aspect of the enemy forming a premature conclusion based on just the one or two nations they are fighting. :v:

Edited by Sardonic