An Announcement from the Fenris Coalition

SirWilliam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think there can be peace if you intend to threaten us over messaging nations for trade circles and lift sanctions off of rogues behind the curtain of anonymity.

this is the result of your actions, our views have been expressed.

man he typed that.

im not sure that a war over trade circle messaging would have been greeted with open arms by anyone.  then this nonsense about the sanction being lifted off a rogue recently without anyone having the sack to say who did it happened and here we are, ready to teach some people some manners.

What threats, exactly? You were the one breaking up our trade circles with unnecessary messages. If you wanted trades that badly, you should have messaged the alliance leadership and asked if we had people needing trades. Ya know, that little thing called standard etiquette between alliances? We would have been more than happy to comply and strengthen yellow sphere unity.

Since we're rhetoricalizing, let's not fail to add:

3. What are minimal standards for Yellow team alliances in regard to the lifting of sanctions?

4. What are minimal (and, perhaps, even reasonable) standards for Yellow team alliances in the answering of Senators' questions by other Senators?

I'd say the first two are about as likely to get resolved through the course of war as the last two.

And if that's the way we as Yellow talk, then by gum that's the way we as Yellow will walk.  We're chill dudes but if unity entails hegemony then forget it.

Perhaps we could have resolved this by actually, ya know, discussing it like reasonable, responsible adults who don't have to politick every move. Everyone loves to hate politicians, but give them a little power and they become one.

26/59 on the first day, if memory serves.

Too late for what? For you? This game isn't all about you ya'know. ;)

SUN anarchy count: 31

Kashmir anarchy count: 0

Just wanted to take the time to appreciate this before nukes go live. Almost want to wait for 1 more anarchy so it's an even 50% of the 64 nations in SUN.. but I'll forget.

A blitz will do that. :v:

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

I didn't break up your trade circles any more than I told your members what to do. I simply gave them an option if they desired a full trade set (spare me the business about etiquette, it's subjective and I'm free to message whomever I damn well please). Most that could be bothered to respond said no, any members that took me up on my offer did so of their own accord with no coercion or ill will.

Discuss issues like reasonable, responsible adults? Is that not what we did following our sanctioning of Gogglemech (to be met with demands and threats)? Furthermore, is that not what we did when we found the sanction had been removed (only to be ignored)?

I didn't break up your trade circles any more than I told your members what to do. I simply gave them an option if they desired a full trade set (spare me the business about etiquette, it's subjective and I'm free to message whomever I damn well please). Most that could be bothered to respond said no, any members that took me up on my offer did so of their own accord with no coercion or ill will.

Discuss issues like reasonable, responsible adults? Is that not what we did following our sanctioning of Gogglemech (to be met with demands and threats)? Furthermore, is that not what we did when we found the sanction had been removed (only to be ignored)?

Except what is the point of messaging someone who ALREADY HAS A FULL TRADE SET to offer them another one? Please, I would like to know that very much. It is common courtesy to coordinate trades through leadership. Typically Economy or Internal Affairs, or hwever that stuff is run in each respective alliance.

I don't recall much polite discussion.

SUN, fire your MoD, whoever he is.

Funny, we could say the same of yours. What's your warchest again? :v:

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Except what is the point of messaging someone who ALREADY HAS A FULL TRADE SET to offer them another one? Please, I would like to know that very much. It is common courtesy to coordinate trades through leadership. Typically Economy or Internal Affairs, or hwever that stuff is run in each respective alliance.

Funny, we could say the same of yours. What's your warchest again? :v:

My war chest is well fed, as Nerses is finding out. :v:

it's almost as if all trade sets are not equal...

Except what is the point of messaging someone who ALREADY HAS A FULL TRADE SET to offer them another one? Please, I would like to know that very much.

You were saying?:

To: greegarrett    From: SirWilliam    Date: 10/12/2014 12:21:14 PM

Subject: Want in on a trade circle?

Message: Hello, you're receiving this message because you don't have a complete trade set and I'm working on fixing Kashmir and tJL circles.

I'll do the work to get you into a complete circle, just please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
SirWilliam

If you're going to come here and try to present your alliance's side do us all a favor and at least know what you're actually talking about.

edit: Fire our MoD? Despite a direct treaty partner of yours having been declared on it turns out you guys were woefully unprepared. 60k NS nations with $100 million on hand, others of that size with no nukes (or a HNMS and no MP), and numerous nations in DEFCON 5 with little military. Yes you were blitzed (effectively at that) but half of your alliance was anarchied CONVENTIONALLY before a single nuke was even fired (compared to not a single one of our or tJL's nations).

Edited by SirWilliam

Perhaps we could have resolved this by actually, ya know, discussing it like reasonable, responsible adults who don't have to politick every move. Everyone loves to hate politicians, but give them a little power and they become one.

e340ee70810ec3b2aed248cd92ea6b52750473f9

Nope we tried explaining in the first place, you lot didn't want to hear/process it, and so we acted in the manner we described before you said la-la-la and quit listening.

As a reasonable, responsible adult and Senator I still stand ready to hear who lifted my sanction.

Failing that verbal response we will converse in the realm of actions.  Actually the actions will continue regardless, at this point.

And now for a word from our sponsor:

Come on down to Lex's House of Used B-1s!

We are dealing, Dealing, DEALING!

These babies have one owner, low mileage, and most of the bombs are still aboard!  All avionics and targeting software tailor-made for resale to the despotic regime of your choice! Planes are practically dropping onto the lot, and Lex won't be undersold!

Don't mind the scratches, they'll rub right out, and Lex's Collision Center is right around the corner for all your fuselage repair needs!

Low credit, no credit, bad credit--NO PROBLEM, Lex keeps finding boatloads of cash and he'll finance ANYBODY with a trade circle and a Red Light District.