An Announcement from the Fenris Coalition

SirWilliam

Hail Javahouse and Kashmir!

Better believe it.

King James II, check out who you're against.

This is going to be fun!  :smug:   So glad King James II decided to come play with me today.

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get out your notepads, kids, this DoW has a lot going for it:

Flags appropriately sized, with the added Easter egg of interpolated iconography -- a little something something for the vexillologists in the crowd (and maybe something additional for the more literary inclined OWF reader).

Organizationally, we are taken from the macro to the micro: first treated with the overarching coalition perspective on the DoW,  followed by a paragraph which calibrates the reader to the personal reasons for the DoW, leaving no pretense of "just doin' our job."

Sure, the Oxford comma in the last sentence is tedious and pedantic, but that's just part of the Sir William charm -- overall, this is a well-crafted and concise DoW.

But it doesn't stop there -- check your war screens: the first page and half  tells you all you need to know.  Like'em or hate'em, Kashmir and tJL are doin' it right.

Hope all parties enjoy the fireworks.  They are a fun bunch to fight, SUN.

Get out your notepads, kids, this DoW has a lot going for it:

Flags appropriately sized, with the added Easter egg of interpolated iconography -- a little something something for the vexillologists in the crowd (and maybe something additional for the more literary inclined OWF reader).

Organizationally, we are taken from the macro to the micro: first treated with the overarching coalition perspective on the DoW,  followed by a paragraph which calibrates the reader to the personal reasons for the DoW, leaving no pretense of "just doin' our job."

Sure, the Oxford comma in the last sentence is tedious and pedantic, but that's just part of the Sir William charm -- overall, this is a well-crafted and concise DoW.

But it doesn't stop there -- check your war screens: the first page and half  tells you all you need to know.  Like'em or hate'em, Kashmir and tJL are doin' it right.

Hope all parties enjoy the fireworks.  They are a fun bunch to fight, SUN.

A stirring response, really.

So nice to know an alliance isn't allowed to defend itself from rogue raids. :v:

Still, my first action with my new nation. Good luck to all.

I gave you to Haflinger. :)

So nice to know an alliance isn't allowed to defend itself from rogue raids. :v:

Still, my first action with my new nation. Good luck to all.

Okay, I admit it - this was planned for a bit.  That's why I got permission to attack SUN as opposed to some other alliance.  Who said anything about an alliance not being allowed to defend itself?  Please, continue to do so.  

Edited by White Chocolate

Okay, I admit it - this was planned for a bit.  That's why I got permission to attack SUN as opposed to some other alliance.  Who said anything about an alliance not being allowed to defend itself?  Please, continue to do so.  

I'm talking about DBDC's repeated raids on our top tier nations. :V:

The world isn't all about you you know. ;)

\m/>_<\m/ A Message From Margrave \m/>_<\m/

To keep this short:

SUN, we don't like your face. So we're going to put a brick in it.

Sincerely,

\m/argrave.

"But we are vaginas, so we waited until a global war."

Rock indeed. Edited by Schattenmann

The State of Unified Nations recoginzes a state of war with Kashmir and The JavahouseLeague.  Unlike the first attack against our peaceful alliance, at least this attack serves a obvious purpose to benefit the attacking alliances, and SUN fully expects the ending terms of this war to finally settle important questions for our future on the Yellow team together such as: 

You see, the relative calm of yellow has been punctuated over the last few months by obstruction. Our efforts to secure trades and sanction nations for their roguery have been met with condescending claims that we were harming SUN and demands that we lift the sanction we placed. SUN is free of course to conduct itself how it sees fit but understand that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

May Operation Sundown commence. For what it's worth we do not intend on using sanctions as a weapon and hope for a good, clean fight.

1. Is it acceptable to message member nations of other Yellow alliances with offers of trade circle management without permission of the sovereign government of the alliance being messaged?
  2. What are minimal standards for Yellow team alliances in regard to the use of sanctions during times of war?

If we, through the course of war, we can resolve these issues, then we have a chance for peaceful coexistence on Yellow in the future.
Edited by Fen Dorbek

I may not be involved in this conflict, but....

1. Is it acceptable to message member nations of other Yellow alliances with offers of trade circle management without permission of the sovereign government of the alliance being messaged?
  2. What are minimal standards for Yellow team alliances in regard to the use of sanctions during times of war?

Let me help with the first one:

1. Absolutely. Member nations of other alliances can always say "No" if they're not interested.

There you go.

Since I don't really understand the second question -- it's phrased in such a way that it seems to refer to previous events I'm unaware of -- I won't try to answer.

I may not be involved in this conflict, but....

Let me help with the first one:

1. Absolutely. Member nations of other alliances can always say "No" if they're not interested.

There you go.

Since I don't really understand the second question -- it's phrased in such a way that it seems to refer to previous events I'm unaware of -- I won't try to answer.

Except a few were given more than offers, they were outright told to change :V: