Imperial Decree - DBDC

Dajobo

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some of the most stretched logic you will see ITT and reeks of schattenman rage speech. Not only do I see this as a desperate play, one that will be absolute hell to keep up, but you're essentially cementing the current political state of CN against you (Polaris) over what is by all accounts a well-timed preemptive strike by DBDC.

You are more than welcome to take whatever approach you think is warranted, but don't be surprised if this is your ultimate undoing. I have no doubt that our allies will see this for what it is, a back door approach to a problem you were more than capable of solving along with the rest of our detractors. You're basically doubling down on a losing hand and I commend your bravery.

DBDC hereby recognizes your recognition of attacks and does you one better. Until a second agreement is reached, DBDC will consider itself at war with every current and future ally of Polaris and might just hit anyone who send tech there too, if it pleases the casualty gods. If you wish to trade the micro tier for all claim to the upper tier for the rest of your existence we gladly accept your challenge and volunteer as tribute for the 1v1 you so desperately seem to think NPO deserves.

We have been prepared for your decree of ineptitude and let me be the first to welcome you to big boy warfare. Godspeed Polaris, you will need it.

If this one was well-timed, what were the last three, early?

This is some of the most stretched logic you will see ITT and reeks of schattenman rage speech. Not only do I see this as a desperate play, one that will be absolute hell to keep up, but you're essentially cementing the current political state of CN against you (Polaris) over what is by all accounts a well-timed preemptive strike by DBDC.

You are more than welcome to take whatever approach you think is warranted, but don't be surprised if this is your ultimate undoing. I have no doubt that our allies will see this for what it is, a back door approach to a problem you were more than capable of solving along with the rest of our detractors. You're basically doubling down on a losing hand and I commend your bravery.

DBDC hereby recognizes your recognition of attacks and does you one better. Until a second agreement is reached, DBDC will consider itself at war with every current and future ally of Polaris and might just hit anyone who send tech there too, if it pleases the casualty gods. If you wish to trade the micro tier for all claim to the upper tier for the rest of your existence we gladly accept your challenge and volunteer as tribute for the 1v1 you so desperately seem to think NPO deserves.

We have been prepared for your decree of ineptitude and let me be the first to welcome you to big boy warfare. Godspeed Polaris, you will need it.

I like it. You already have locked out the top 250 for us so it makes no difference to us at all!
My job just got a whole lot easier. Have fun warring your allies and the neutrals as they are all that will be in range.

"i'm rush sykes, perpetual bandwagoner."

Your obsessive NO U responses to me are adorable. Also, lets be fair to me (I know you are capable of it)... I am not bandwagoning anything. I have been on the front seat of the LOLTOP train for well over a year now.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Your obsessive NO U responses to me are adorable. Also, lets be fair to me (I know you are capable of it)... I am not bandwagoning anything. I have been on the front seat of the LOLTOP train for well over a year now.

The bandwagons been picking people up for at least a couple years now, so way to validate myth.