Tuesday Tidbits on a Saturday

autosave36

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess wars are started cause of one guy let's forget diplomacy. Good job guys

One of your allies has a war against someone you are fighting, is there much more diplomacy to really do in this situation?
Should they wait for the formal DoW or something.

Sudoku are just working on the obvious here, and reacting quickly.

hartfw still sucks and should be rolled though, someone make that happen at least.

One of your allies has a war against someone you are fighting, is there much more diplomacy to really do in this situation?
Should they wait for the formal DoW or something.

Sudoku are just working on the obvious here, and reacting quickly.

hartfw still sucks and should be rolled though, someone make that happen at least.

Maybe a bit of diplomacy at least a PM. But guess to much to ask these days

So you are saying they should give them more time to get organised to hurt Sudoku's allies.... yeah.... no chance.

So an alliance with an ODP had 1 member who went crazy is more threat to there allies than the 6 other alliances that HAVE declared on there allied if they are worried about NPO maybe pick one of 6 that just declare on them.

So an alliance with an ODP had 1 member who went crazy is more threat to there allies than the 6 other alliances that HAVE declared on there allied if they are worried about NPO maybe pick one of 6 that just declare on them.

Probably more to do with the ranging issues as to why they did this so quickly, but I am sure they will be on other fronts too very soon.
(no I am not whining about peace mode, it is a legitimate tactic)

Probably more to do with the ranging issues as to why they did this so quickly, but I am sure they will be on other fronts too very soon.
(no I am not whining about peace mode, it is a legitimate tactic)

ZOMG your talking peace mode :p

Now more serious. It's bothers me a little that people use shitty CBs instead of the truth it's not hard to see threw.

ZOMG your talking peace mode :P

Now more serious. It's bothers me a little that people use !@#$%* CBs instead of the truth it's not hard to see threw.

Your personal bias is just as transparent.

Enjoy the war Sengoku and Sandstorm!