(cnrp2) discussion: GM team

Hereno

CNRPA is here now, and it has the stated intentions from one of the GMs and presumably its creator that it wishes to destroy CNRP2. Given this stated goal, I think that any person in CNRPA who supports the goal of destroying our RP cannot be trusted in a GM position in CNRP2. Why? For the same reason we won't let anybody make GM rulings on their own conflict: there is a clear and vested interest in abuse of the position.

Therefore, I propose:

1. Removal of any current GMs who have nations in CNRPA.
2. Barring any CNRPA members in CNRP2 from being able to run for GM elections here in the future.

While I can see where you're coming from I don't think it is a good idea to remove everyone who has a nation from the equation. What I would endorse is denying people who hold a GM position in CNRPA the ability to run for the position in CNRP2. Beyond that I do trust the CNRP2 electorate is capable of voting against those who would seek to destroy the RP

maybe it would be better to just VONC out the people there now, given the way things have changed, and place no limits on who can run for what

you make a good point (re: people can vote for themselves)

although, admittedly, i'm not entirely sure you're right given the way the last gm election went lmao

While I can see where you're coming from I don't think it is a good idea to remove everyone who has a nation from the equation. What I would endorse is denying people who hold a GM position in CNRPA the ability to run for the position in CNRP2. Beyond that I do trust the CNRP2 electorate is capable of voting against those who would seek to destroy the RP

This seems pretty sensible to me.