CNRPA World Map

Mogar

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please label the following as Northlands Protectorates: Malta, Tunisia, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, Prince Edward Islands, South Africa (and Lesotho), Maldives, Sri Lanka, Lakshadweep Islands, Maltese Trading Posts (MSH, KSH, BSH). 

Baden-Wurttemberg and Bavaria can be labeled a Northlands Protectorate or Contested depending on the wishes of Markus. The British Isles are contested. Greece is currently unclear. Thanks!

OK Mogar I think its safe to mark Druk Yul and Shanghai territory as the New Dragon Empire. Don't care which of the two original colors you use for it. In fact if you think you have a better color for it than by all means use it.

Please remove United Californian Republics. I am going to see if I can get waived for the...

United Kingdom & Ireland as the United Worker Republics. If you could include 2 or 3 or there other small territories that would be appreciated.

EDIT: If I could get a red possibly like Shanghai or a little lighter, that would be nice.

Edited by Peter Ilyich