Mogar

CNRPA World Map

Apologies, you are quite right Mogar.

The counties in Romania would be: Maramure, Bihor, Satu Mare, Arad, and Salaj counties. :)

Edited by Euphaia

At rudy's suggestion, Hungary-Slovakia and Yugoslavia has entered,into an amicable agreement to make Romania a jointly held and jointly administered protectorate of both Hungary-Slovakia and Yugoslavia.

Good suggestion, Rudy.

Edit:  Edited a mistake: joint-protectorate is not between Hungary-Slovakia and Romania, but is jointly between Hungary-Slovakia and Yugoslavia.

Edited by Euphaia

Ide like to claim the following states:

New York

Pennslyvania

New Jersey

Delaware

Maryland

Washington DC

The Virginias

Please label as 'The Resistance'

Greece now has a protectorate over the provinces that the Suez Canal runs through.

Additionally, I'm contesting Rudy's protectorate in Bulgaria.

Yugoslavia has a protectorate over the territory of Albania and Bulgaria (As Yeru noted above and is contesting.)

Russia will be annexing central-eastern Ukraine. 

tYkpEQ8.png

As for my earlier post requesting the Crimea and the South Caucasus to be marked a protectorate, scratch that. I'm in the process of annexing them as well.

Edited by JEDCJT

Annexing: western Germany (Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg, Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland) and southern Spain (Andalusia, Murcia, Valencia)

Protecting: Canary Islands, Azores Islands, Faro District (Portugal), Melilla, Ceuta, and east Germany (Hesse, Thuringia, Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt)

I edited that onto my copy, it'll be on the next update!

edit: as a note, the Nicaraguan Canal also still exists in this RP, you may wish to claim that as well.

Edited by Mogar

The Crimea should be marked the same as the Ukraine and the Transcaucasia. And part of the Ukraine's northern border should be modified to include Kiev.

Thanks for the update Mogar. A few small notes, the German state of Hesse should be marked as part of the Northlandic protectorate, not annexation. Additionally, the Northlands declared a protectorate over the Azores instead of Cabo Verde, thanks!

Edited by Californian

I edited that onto my copy, it'll be on the next update!edit: as a note, the Nicaraguan Canal also still exists in this RP, you may wish to claim that as well.

Ah ok then yeah that to. Thanks. Edited by supercheese

2 weeks from the start my friend.

It can be contested for two weeks. Nothing in there that doesn't say I can't post in the map thread so as to get on the next update in about a week ;)

South Africa is now an ESP protectorate. 

There is also another Safe Haven, on madagascar, unironically titled the MSH. Don't much care where you put it, just somewhere on madagascar please. 

updated, I will do so until the GM team informs me of whom the next mapmaker will be.