CNRP Ascending OOC Thread...

Captain Enema

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125078-declaration-of-existence-of-the-confederate-republic-of-the-north-atlantic/the president is not going to be alive very long

Belarus could always back one side or another with military assistance and such.

An autocrat/terrorist in need is a friend indeed :P Edited by Mr Director

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mibbit.com/

click launch app near in the middle probably halfway down your screen, click the dropdown menu where it says connect and scroll down until you see coldfront, and then enter your nickname and then #cnrpa and you'll be in the channel for CNRPA.

http://www.coldfront.net/tiramisu/

should also work but is considered a broken client.

Edited by Mogar

Maddy is approved to join in cnrpa whenever she gets around to it.

Also..

Any moves and actions made in White Space before the 30 day limit will not count towards the number of posts you need to annex the land. Further, troops put into place before the end of the 30 day limit will not be considered the movements necessary to establish a formal protectorate. 

My suggestion on this... We've got about 8 days or something like that before the 30 day limit expires. Just wait patiently. It won't kill anyone. 

I also feel it necessary that story lines should have sufficient backstory's behind them to justify them. What transpired in rp2 may well not be considered sufficient backstory for what is happening in cnrpa. You really need to create the provocation or motivation necessary for actions large and small in cnrpa. 

I know, terrible me, making you all rp more. 

It's ok, I'll still get my solid eight hours of sleep a night and enjoy the hell out of your delicious tears of rage. 

troops put into place before the end of the 30 day limit will not be considered the movements necessary to establish a formal protectorate. 

Does this mean that troop movements into white space that take place before the limit is over are no longer canon? 

Yes. further rp will be needed for both.

Your troops are there now, they just don't count for the official protectorate-ization or annexing. You can use them to fend off other scallywags but will need to do something to officially protectorat-ize the place.

I'm going to put this out there so it doesn't come as a surprise..

It would be very very much appreciated if people could continue rping politics and characters and internal development for the next 8 or whatever days. 

I ask this because I'm not going to get involved with a bunch of bickering, I tend to think myself and the other GMs will just start retconning with a shotgun blast rather than a fine scalpel to resolve what probably should have never happened.

So please, save us the hassle, it's not that much longer. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

If anybody has been looking for me in chat, unfortunately my desktop is out of commission until probably tues or wed next week, while I am waiting for a part I need. I do have colloquy on my iPad, but I don't think I will be able to get into any invite only/ pass worded/ hidden rooms while on my pad.

If anybody has been looking for me in chat, unfortunately my desktop is out of commission until probably tues or wed next week, while I am waiting for a part I need. I do have colloquy on my iPad, but I don't think I will be able to get into any invite only/ pass worded/ hidden rooms while on my pad.

We don't like you enough to invite you to the really cool hidden rooms.

pbbththtthth bahaha

just kidding, hope you get your machine fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...