• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invicta and Legion, doing it better than TOP, lol. Before someone points out timelines of entry, I'd point out FARK racing towards top in their coalition.

To be fair that 25% of TOP are fighting hard :D

Invicta and Legion, doing it better than TOP, lol. Before someone points out timelines of entry, I'd point out FARK racing towards top in their coalition.

I'm not happy with it, but I'd also point out that we have a positive damage ratio against IRON and that IRON has the worst damage ratio of the big alliances on your side.

I'm not happy with it, but I'd also point out that we have a positive damage ratio against IRON and that IRON has the worst damage ratio of the big alliances on your side.

Another victory in the war of damage ratios without context.

dstfp.gif

Surpassed 10 Meeeeeeelion damage! Where does that rank all time?

It probably ranks #1.. because collecting damage stats in the way RI5 wasn't possible until relatively recently so wars like Karma that were likely far more damaging on a global scale due to the significantly more nations back then can't be compared.

Unless I misunderstand, these stats include land/tech from GAs that can be swapped back and forth between combatants several times each war, so they are not comparable to pure NS lost from start-finish.

It probably ranks #1.. because collecting damage stats in the way RI5 wasn't possible until relatively recently so wars like Karma that were likely far more damaging on a global scale due to the significantly more nations back then can't be compared.

Unless I misunderstand, these stats include land/tech from GAs that can be swapped back and forth between combatants several times each war, so they are not comparable to pure NS lost from start-finish.

Unless I entirely misremember, last war had Pacifica inflict about 11 million and take some 10.5, so it probably isn't #1.