• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain you can fix it, assuming the problem isn't activity. If it is then you can't. Wars fix activity.

It's interesting what you point out about Invicta being reduced to nuke turrets already. It's true but the way they dealt with that, took something from it and quite possibly specifically targeted Atlas nations as a softer target due to your newness compared to the other alliances they're fighting. I've no idea if that is what they did, I suppose a look at their offensive wars would tell us. They could have gone the other way and lost heart that they'd been dropped down to fighting in the lower/mid tiers. Invicta as a group of people have been together a very long time.

It'll be interesting to see what Atlas takes from this going forwards.

I can assure you we are taking a lot from this. It's been a good experience fighting invicta.

Tbf to mi6 and since this is ooc I will say that even though I did notice mi6 nations doing it but I do not know for a fact that they are doing it to pad stats or if it was under orders. It was much more prevalent earlier in the war but I've been on vacation and have not watched recently as closely as I normally do so I can't say if it's a strategy they are still using.

I can assure you we are taking a lot from this. It's been a good experience fighting invicta.

It's good to be on the end of a bad war experience in a lot of ways. Gets rid of dead wood for a start and shows you what you've got. You've got the added bonus of winning while you do it.

Happy new year. It's time to get drunk and high :D

Going to give a shout out to a few VE nations. 

El Commander (kept on fighting and didn't give up, +10 respect)

Baltus (destroyed my $ when I was away but points are given when they are due)

narmer (keeps fighting and doesn't give up, he did compare me to the kaiser but I can live with that )

As for the last few pages, is MI6 truly being criticised for not being an infra hugger AA? I can live with that.   :P

The accusation that we are somehow selling infra after buying nukes in order to avoid taking damage is simply lulzworthy. We are up against 3 of the better AAs (VE particularly) in this game, massively outnumbered in every single tier, to somehow claim that we are selling our infra in order to boost our "stats" is simply ludicrous and speaks volumes about the source/s of these rumours and their motives for spreading such nonsense. 

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Tbf to mi6 and since this is ooc I will say that even though I did notice mi6 nations doing it but I do not know for a fact that they are doing it to pad stats or if it was under orders. It was much more prevalent earlier in the war but I've been on vacation and have not watched recently as closely as I normally do so I can't say if it's a strategy they are still using.

Please name these nations, so that we may make merriment of their rulers internally.

Don't be a fool. Imran is not nuking Hellas because he does not have the most tech out of Hellas' dancing partners. Therefore, with Hellas turtling, it is nearly impossible for Imran to "out-damage" him and I guarantee you that Imran isn't mad about that. 

There is no need to complain about Hellas or anyone using valid warfare tactics on the owf, Hellas isn't the first to buy to 1k infra for the sole purpose of buying a nuke, hes not the first to turtle or the first to sell down infra. Also, at least hes warring and hes keeping those nukes flying which is really all that matters, hes fought all of his opponents, even nations with 3-4 times his NS, you couldn't ask for much more out of someone.

There is a greek song lyrics saying in free translation: "It is too late for tears Stella, play with your dolls and smile ...", I think dear Imran it fits nicely here, is n't it?

Before posting this you should first:

1. Say a big THANK YOU to DBDM that made the job for you and now we play in the same league :)

2. Hellas has not exited in PM during all the war - unlike yourself.

3. Hellas is always multistaggered, fighting (See war stats in our page) with always more nations (2-4), with a total infra and military ranging from 6-22 times more. Any attempt to keep in GA would be unreasonable madness.

4. Hellas proved its fighting skills and its mottos (Through sacrifice and unity comes strnegth; Fight with honour and die with dignity) not only against you but during its all 7 years history in game (8.8 m casulaties comparing with yours 2.6 m - even though the chosen turtling tactic).

Please accept wishes for a Happy New Year 2015 from all Hellenic little green - glowing from radioctivity after 171 nukes - people. ENjoy the game and sing the song ...

8 million... That's cute

haven't read the last 5 update-less pages but Ill just assume they are full of a nice long riveting discussion about these awesome stats.

fyi regular daily updates should return on Jan 5.

Happy New Year!

Also go DoG! About to pass Argent in damage despite being a one man AA!

Day 55 (Nov 7 11pm - Jan 01 6pm)

Pee9yZh.png

N6SMVwo.png

pXEqaMM.png

TpSLJPx.png

kgV0Mqg.png

IhMEW5P.png

2ZYZVbv.png

U4yWbjB.png

0p3VAqI.png

IrdlNhI.png

ugIiPhb.png