Doom Squad Announcement

It makes sense if you think outside the box. If they can get everyone to fight one another down here, they can grow in power and allow the civilized world to tear itself to pieces. Their order would not be the free order of alliances we enjoy today. It would be a universal police state.

A "universal police state" of "anarchy" run by a "criminal enterprise".

Right.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go go 'em DS!!! Etc etc
Hope you have fun with a sucky target!!! etc etc

Don't be silly. A valid CB against Invicta exists always.  Wake me up when there's comics.

Duh, and if not I can always provide you with one.

This entire situation amuses me so much.

Have fun attacking styrofoam, Doom Squad.

Hi Bern :)

Not really, most of them are still waiting for MI6 to start threatening PZI. :P

Invicta is much worse than MI6. We shall require them to spend a night with Jorost and I :)

A "universal police state" of "anarchy" run by a "criminal enterprise".

Right.

NXN8Al8.png

This diagram explains the situation. You have the haute lulzist movement lead by Doombird Doomcave attempting to create a meatshield force of scared and confused alliances (sometimes reactionaries), to back their attacks against free alliances like Invicta who resist their attacks on alliance sovereignty.

That can't be determined until a global war for freedom and sovereignty unfolds.

Well I am sure you can make an informal guess based on your own thoughts and beliefs on who falls under what category. I need something to do on a Saturday night since I am going sober for this month. 

Nothing is stopping you from roguing on us. Or visiting us on IRC. It's good to see you around again, Muddog. 

Dear Baltus,

It is good to see you as well. I hope life finds you well. I will make it a point to reconnect, I have been moving out of retirement slowly. On a more pressing note. My desire to see the Viridian Entente on the field of battle has waited for years, it can wait a while longer to allow me to truly savor that moment. I would be remiss if I settled for a meaningless tryst. 

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

Well I am sure you can make an informal guess based on your own thoughts and beliefs on who falls under what category. I need something to do on a Saturday night since I am going sober for this month. 

I honestly have zero idea of how this war will unfold. Maybe it will not expand as with MI6 Kaskus. Maybe it will be the war where the haute lulzists are overthrown. I can only interpret the patterns of history, not see the future.

Letum is right, these theories make no sense whatsoever. Doomist-lulzism seeks to create a police state in which chaos and anarchy run rampant, under the totalitarian control of the lulzists?

wat

A mind is a terrible thing to develop...without help.

Letum is right, these theories make no sense whatsoever. Doomist-lulzism seeks to create a police state in which chaos and anarchy run rampant, under the totalitarian control of the lulzists?

wat

It's not hard to comprehend, right now order is provided by sovereign alliances, who negotiate with one another and act in a professional, diplomatic manner. Since Mushqaeda last year the lulzists have become increasingly bold in trying to break down both alliance sovereignty with their top tier raids, and also established culture by openly flaunting their "secret treaties," lack of casus belli and general lack of idealism. The goal is to weaken the importance of alliances in asserting order and attack individual revolutionaries and political enemies. This becomes easier when alliances ignore transgressions made by lulzists and lack the political and military will to fight back.

The end result is a confused and scared mass of "alliances" who will allow themselves to be controlled and exploited by the Haute Lulzists, and above all willing to act as meatshield in their favor against the remaining free and sovereign alliances. By breaking down alliance sovereignty and global traditions, they create anarchy which can be exploited in their political and economic favor.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Number of times Tywin has mentioned "Lulzism" ITT: 9
Number of times Tywin has mentioned Mushqaeda ITT: 7
Number of times anyone has cared about what Tywin has had to say ITT: 0

Im setting the over/under's for the above at:

Who wants in on some of this action?

Edited by The Warrior

It's not hard to comprehend, right now order is provided by sovereign alliances, who negotiate with one another and act in a professional, diplomatic manner. Since Mushqaeda last year the lulzists have become increasingly bold in trying to break down both alliance sovereignty with their top tier raids, and also established culture by openly flaunting their "secret treaties," lack of casus belli and general lack of idealism. The goal is to weaken the importance of alliances in asserting order and attack individual revolutionaries and political enemies. This becomes easier when alliances ignore transgressions made by lulzists and lack the political and military will to fight back.

The end result is a confused and scared mass of "alliances" who will allow themselves to be controlled and exploited by the Haute Lulzists, and above all willing to act as meatshield in their favor against the remaining free and sovereign alliances. By breaking down alliance sovereignty and global traditions, they create anarchy which can be exploited in their political and economic favor.

So now "lulzist" exist again?

Edit: I'll take the over on that Warrior.
Edited by Sir Kiloist

Number of times Tywin has mentioned "Lulzism" ITT: 8
Number of times Tywin has mentioned Mushqaeda ITT: 6
Number of times anyone has cared about what Tywin has had to say ITT: 0

Im setting the over/under's for the above at:

Who wants in on some of this action?

So now its 20/20/01 with this post?