A Doom Squad - NATO Announcement

berbers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not even sure what hes talking about so i resisted replying :|

Berbers showing more restraint than me. Never thought I'd see the day. :|

Quick, someone seize him, he's been replaced with a double!  I knew something was going on last we spoke. :P

I am not even sure what hes talking about so i resisted replying :|

Neither is he.

Way to stick it to your friends at Die Linke and LSF. Several of it's members are raided with impunity, and we (as a member at the time) come to you for help, and you eventually treaty the offending faction? Classy.

An issue, resolved equitably due in no small part to the contribution of NATO, Berbers in particular.

Nice to see.  congrats, etc.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.... come on man, this is the OWF.

Agreed.  Subcat what were you thinking?  The OWF is no place to use words like "resolved equitably" or giving people credit.

Way to stick it to your friends at Die Linke and LSF. Several of it's members are raided with impunity, and we (as a member at the time) come to you for help, and you eventually treaty the offending faction? Classy.

Good Morning, Mr. Sassypants.

May I offer you a cup of Kool-Aid?

Well I mean, technically it makes sense. However, it was tongue-in-cheek. You just had to go all 'srs Tywin.'

Shhh, stop talking you might startle them.  We could be about to witness a Tywin vs Andy OWF brawl...

Sometimes people sign treaties that conflict. We can't all share the same set of friends. But are you suggesting that NATO signed a treaty without discussing it with other treaty partners first? That seems highly unlikely.

Neither is he.

An issue, resolved equitably due in no small part to the contribution of NATO, Berbers in particular.

Oops. Missed this.

Also, hello Sabcat. Long time no fight.

Edited by kingzog

Dajobo, on 30 Oct 2014 - 8:13 PM, said:snapback.png

It's ok, my shoulders are as broad as my buttocks. I can handle it!

Geez thanks for that mental image Daj. :D

Ifound it to be a quite pleasing image.   :awesome:

Edited by cmf0203

Well I mean, technically it makes sense. However, it was tongue-in-cheek. You just had to go all 'srs Tywin.'

Oh no I was entirely serious that we should blame someone from NpO (that was picked at random) for NATO signing with DS (Which there is no one to blame for as there is no bad thing for anyone to be blamed for)

*Checks his sarcasm machine is working*

*Bangs his head against the wall*

Edited by andyt2k