A Doom Squad - NATO Announcement

berbers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this comic was one of the rejected pile, or just someone imitating Auctor's work poorly

This was the runner up, also you just made Hart cry, also imitating Auctor always results in poor things :D

t3CNtPG.png

I think it was a result of berbers getting overeager and trying to get on the comics bandwagon. And it's just horrible. Horrible.

You sir, are the one that is horrible, I demand satisfaction.

Way to stick it to your friends at Die Linke and LSF. Several of it's members are raided with impunity, and we (as a member at the time) come to you for help, and you eventually treaty the offending faction? Classy.

Edited by Xavier Harkonnen

Way to stick it to your friends at Die Linke and LSF. Several of it's members are raided with impunity, and we (as a member at the time) come to you for help, and you eventually treaty the offending faction? Classy.

I knew there was some reason I resisted hailing this at the first opportunity.

And yet I could see no sense in it, until this post.

At any rate, a strong move for at least one of the parties, and likely to be a significant one.

Best wishes to all involved.

"Hey guys, I'm super bitter and want you to know."