Minor error in logic

Lord Sharpe

From the Cybernation Information Index:

# Anti-Air Defense Network - $50,000,000 - Reduces odds of incoming aircraft attacks against your nation -25%. Reduces aircraft attack damages against your nation -10%.

These are double negatives. They technically should say "Anti-Air Defense Network - $50,000,000 - Reduces odds of incoming aircraft attacks against your nation 25%. Reduces aircraft attack damages against your nation 10%."

It is the same with the Great University, Interstate System, National Research Lab, and Space Program.

Sorry for the nitpick, but it is a bit of a pet peeve. Feel free to ignore me, but I felt compelled to mention it.

Yes, I am annoying.

From the Cybernation Information Index:

These are double negatives. They technically should say "Anti-Air Defense Network - $50,000,000 - Reduces odds of incoming aircraft attacks against your nation 25%. Reduces aircraft attack damages against your nation 10%."

It is the same with the Great University, Interstate System, National Research Lab, and Space Program.

Sorry for the nitpick, but it is a bit of a pet peeve. Feel free to ignore me, but I felt compelled to mention it.

Yes, I am annoying.

Ignoring as requested. :lol:

Actually I put the + and - signs on everything to make sure that it is clear what the item is doing regarless of grammar.

Besides, you missed the whole "Anti-Air Defense Network" name issue. Where's your nitpick about that?