Returning to the Old Ways

Mara Lithaen

Your entire wall of text boils down to "just be nice to people OOC!" which has also been tried on multiple occasions, the problem is CNRP1 players should have stayed in CNRP1, if they wished to actually have an active community, they can make changes to their system to inspire such.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in other words mine mine mine!  

Look I understand creeping imperial overreach, but you literally seem to think CN RP 2 exists for Japan to be god king and that's how it should be and no one should dare challenge you IC, and if so its a conspiracy against you OOC.  If you want a world that's just you and you're closest friends you should make one where we can't enter.  Most people in CN RP 2 voted to let us enter, and its all their decision not just yours.

In order words, you had a world and killed it, and now want to bring your OOC whining over every minor thing to RP2 to ensure wars last an eternity.

I literally think there are plenty of people I could war with in RP2 whom would not spend multiple weeks bitching about what is fairly minor things due to the vast majority of us not spending multiple hours a day dredging defense blogs, FHIC, Markus, Lyser, myself, and Sarah and Kevin could realistically be entirely finished with the German front by now, and there wouldnt be any lengthy arguments over technology because not one of us really believes it creates a massive difference in the storyline. No, people voted for ALL 50k nations to enter, if you'd like I can gather the player list from those votes, and I can promise you and Cent would not have been allowed in, due to both of you having a significant reputation for shitty behavior, which you have continued on in RP2, after waiting a few months of course to get settled in and bringing in enough votes to ensure you can't be removed for it.

Your entire wall of text boils down to "just be nice to people OOC!" which has also been tried on multiple occasions, the problem is CNRP1 players should have stayed in CNRP1, if they wished to actually have an active community, they can make changes to their system to inspire such.

Being passive-aggressive and hiding paranoia behind a thin veil of formality, is not being friendly. Look, Rudolph was friendly in the first and second meetings with me. I was friendly to him in these meetings... to some degree (I mean, ok, I slapped him, but not out of ill intent). And for the most part, people got along. Friendliness IC and OOC did to a degree work, when people could still differentiate and not go full retard at one OOC about how their nation got attacked for messing up.

The largest reason that I see why peace failed, is that you and a few others rather went and moved against Triyun. Whether it was me attacking Rudolph or not, at the time I did that, Daybreak and the conference were already going on. You might claim, it was to give FHIC some room, but honestly, FHIC had room. And Triyun made an actual effort to improve relations. What Triyun asked of France in return for good relations, was that France act responsibly and not try to establish hegemony in Europe. What FHIC responded to this offer was that she left, stating that her Empress was pretty much trying to be a new Napoleon. It may not have occurred to some, but Napoleon and the French Empire were not glorious just because of the Code civil and the French Revolutionary Ideals (which got partly dismissed already again), but because Napoleon ran over most of Europe.

And you might remember, I did advise and warn you months ago, France will have to act with prudence or it will maneuver itself into a corner. Well, I feel my advise was not correctly understood, because what happened is by no means prudent. It's just madness. You make assumptions of plots were none are, creating thereby however sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Because the main reason Triyun now is fighting, is because there was a challenge and attack. Not because it's so much fun to punch FHIC.

Being passive-aggressive and hiding paranoia behind a thin veil of formality, is not being friendly. Look, Rudolph was friendly in the first and second meetings with me. I was friendly to him in these meetings... to some degree (I mean, ok, I slapped him, but not out of ill intent). And for the most part, people got along. Friendliness IC and OOC did to a degree work, when people could still differentiate and not go full retard at one OOC about how their nation got attacked for messing up.

The largest reason that I see why peace failed, is that you and a few others rather went and moved against Triyun. Whether it was me attacking Rudolph or not, at the time I did that, Daybreak and the conference were already going on. You might claim, it was to give FHIC some room, but honestly, FHIC had room. And Triyun made an actual effort to improve relations. What Triyun asked of France in return for good relations, was that France act responsibly and not try to establish hegemony in Europe. What FHIC responded to this offer was that she left, stating that her Empress was pretty much trying to be a new Napoleon. It may not have occurred to some, but Napoleon and the French Empire were not glorious just because of the Code civil and the French Revolutionary Ideals (which got partly dismissed already again), but because Napoleon ran over most of Europe.

And you might remember, I did advise and warn you months ago, France will have to act with prudence or it will maneuver itself into a corner. Well, I feel my advise was not correctly understood, because what happened is by no means prudent. It's just madness. You make assumptions of plots were none are, creating thereby however sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Because the main reason Triyun now is fighting, is because there was a challenge and attack. Not because it's so much fun to punch FHIC.

Your idea of friendly IC is pretty much saying "Don't get in my way and submit to our hegemony of your surrounding area." you must make plenty of friends with that attitude, considering its one of the things I get whined at about.

The exercise was happening either way, even if you had not decided to attack Rudy, making sure all of my mutual allies get along and can work together is a reasonable thing to do, and bringing France into the mix to get along with those they had historical issues with(Tikal), ensures I wont be forced to choose sides between my allies. The conference happened once you did make preparations to invade Yugoslavia, since Yeru wanted to make sure there'd be some more defense besides simply GLR and Alvonia.

Triyun's effort was to say "You are not allowed to restore your nation to its original borders, even though had not been in basic there would not have been a dispute over the land since you were the only person with an IC historical basis over it, and then make sure your allies stay our of Europe, even though my allies completely surround you." You are saying that France should accept the British/Carthage/Romanian hegemony, but any moves France makes are evil? I think you're blending IC and OOC opinions here. FHIC's response was due to the blatant hypocrisy shown by Britain i'd bet, since it is fairly obvious that France was being told "play by our rules or else." which is not much of a friendly discussion as peace terms under the guise of relations. France ICly has been in the position to roll over Europe and did not do so then, instead working with the entirety of Europe to ensure stability, so there isn't a historical basis to assume that on based a flippant comment.

Your idea of prudence is to bow to the encroachment of Europe by an African power, and be completely boxed in by her neighbors who you even said yourself, wish to contain France. For someone who often goes on rants about revisionism ICly, you are doing quite a bit of it OOCly.

Edited by Mogar

Your idea of friendly IC is pretty much saying "Don't get in my way and submit to our hegemony of your surrounding area." you must make plenty of friends with that attitude, considering its one of the things I get whined at about.

The exercise was happening either way, even if you had not decided to attack Rudy, making sure all of my mutual allies get along and can work together is a reasonable thing to do, and bringing France into the mix to get along with those they had historical issues with(Tikal), ensures I wont be forced to choose sides between my allies. The conference happened once you did make preparations to invade Yugoslavia, since Yeru wanted to make sure there'd be some more defense besides simply GLR and Alvonia.

Triyun's effort was to say "You are not allowed to restore your nation to its original borders, even though had not been in basic there would not have been a dispute over the land since you were the only person with an IC historical basis over it, and then make sure your allies stay our of Europe, even though my allies completely surround you." You are saying that France should accept the British/Carthage/Romanian hegemony, but any moves France makes are evil? I think you're blending IC and OOC opinions here. FHIC's response was due to the blatant hypocrisy shown by Britain i'd bet, since it is fairly obvious that France was being told "play by our rules or else." which is not much of a friendly discussion as peace terms under the guise of relations. France ICly has been in the position to roll over Europe and did not do so then, instead working with the entirety of Europe to ensure stability, so there isn't a historical basis to assume that on based a flippant comment.

Your idea of prudence is to bow to the encroachment of Europe by an African power, and be completely boxed in by her neighbors who you even said yourself, wish to contain France. For someone who often goes on rants about revisionism ICly, you are doing quite a bit of it OOCly.

You do sound an awful lot like Putin, you know. Just that Putin can more credibly claim NATO is encroaching on Russia than you can claim that the Anglo-Romanian axis is encroaching on France. What has been stated is not that FHIC should bow down or that she should never regain territory. It was stated that she should not attack her neighbour, to which Britain was allied. It isn't that unreasonable a demand for good relations, unless you want to accuse Triyun for being the bad guy for not dropping his ally there. That people shouldn't attack their neighbours is not oppression, it's a certain courtesy and an attempt to prevent Europe being a constant battlefield, which kind of affects the general peace and security of our own nations. I'm really a bit hard-pressed to understand, how the great advocate of "collaborative" RP cannot understand this. It's ironic that the person telling us not to slap FHIC around with our stats, is complaining that we don't let FHIC slap Nutmeg around with her stats, and then you claim hypocrisy.

I'm not blending anything here. But I'm unsure how bringing FHICs absence into it, is not blending OOC/IC to a degree. FHIC was treated not too much differently than any other country, in that Triyun as a neighbour offered cooperation, in return for cooperation. Quid pro quo. You know, this is one of the fundamental things about working among equals. you may take, but you also need to give. If FHIC really thinks Triyun mistreated her, by asking for something in return for cooperating, that's more of a sign of a feeling of entitlement on her part.

On the exercises and conference, you might claim whatever. Exercises and troop deployments to Yugoslavia alone, however, are already a thing that should have been handled with more care, because you are kind of threatening others with the presence. Which again, is ironic, given Japan kind of freaks out whenever anyone takes any kind of island in the Eastern Indian Ocean.

The encroachment on Europe by Africa is something that's debatable. Thing is, I don't care. Why should I? Cent is a nation not worse than others. For all I know, he is based on the Mediterranean. His encroachment on Europe is no better or worse than your encroachment on, say, Indonesia. If people like Rudolph think that's a threat, that's paranoia. Cent didn't threaten Rudolph more than tell him that he's not going to let Rudy kick him out. And to Italians, an arab isn't that much stranger than a Slav. Both foreign. I do actually think, if you accuse Triyun of sexism and harrassment of your character, the argument that Cent's a foreign power threatening Europe is equivalent to that racism displayed by European far right parties, regarding Muslims in Europe.

Honestly, prior to Yugoslavia, there's been exactly one country I attacked, which was Alvonia, Europe's pariah, who attacked others before. It was prepared with diplomatic efforts and got afterwards cleared up with diplomatic efforts. Otherwise, there have been cooperations of some kind with a great lot of countries, ranging from Britain and Carthage, which you might not count, but I do, to the countries of Eastern Europe, which former an alliance for regional security, I talked to Ty, whom I'm allied to per ODP, Lyser, whom I have no security ties with, but at least I think some agreements on other stuff, as well asJed, who drew kind of the worst lot, but I still didn't go and invade him or conduct large scale exercises. I chose to show my discontent exactly once to Russia, by closing the Straits, which, while uncomfortable, is not a direct threat the way that exercise of yours is, and I ended that in a small-scale effort for cooperation in anti-communism. I did keep a claim on areas of Romania which I originally did not have. But all areas I gained, I gained peacefully and I did at no point threaten Rudolph into handing over the Romanian Banat. There's exactly one country that lost out due to my policies, which is Alvonia. And this only, because he at no time tried to integrate himself into a European community of sorts, which can be examplified, if you just look at his neighbourhood. He's allied to FHIC and Yugoslavia, pretty much all other neighbours (including Ty), except newcomer Sarah have ties to counter Alvonia, because he's not seen as entirely reasonable. One can act without being an asshole to one's neighbours for no reason, apart from "I'd like to have that bit of land". and it's what I call acting with prudence. No other country's appearance fucked over the European political lanscape to the degree FHICs return has.

People wanted to contain France because of France's Policy Positions.  Not because of the player.  France had a policy of all French speaking peple should be under French rule, as that was sovereignty of people, rather than sovereignty of nations.  We wanted to ensure France does not switch its borders based on military force.  Once anyone gives up territory they aren't entitled to it back, they have to RP to get it back.  This isn't anything new.

On top of that, Cent is a Mediterranean Nation.  He's part of that Mediterranean civilizational base that included much of the Roman Empire.  I do not honestly see North Africa and Europe as that far apart.  I do see Japan and Europe as far apart, but you seem to be ignoring that and thinking you as Japan need to police this.

On FHICs as Eva said quid pro quo for an alliance, which is what she came to me and asked for.  It wasn't quid pro quo for peace.  FHIC then made a fairly incredible statement saying she didn't respect State  Sovereignty which is against European tradition big time.

Britain Carthage Romania control essentially the majority of Europe, due to isolating and attacking anyone who stands against them, Alvonia was merely the first, you are attempting to make Yugoslavia the second, and so on until all of Europe is either allied or subdued. Considering Nutmeg isn't just going to hand the land over to France, and it was made very clear by Triyun OOCly that he fulls intends on supporting Italy for no reason other than it held French land, due to the wiping of that incident and then the instant repeat of the same scenario.

[12:08:09] <Triyun> People should join Britain
[12:08:17] <Triyun> against the continental menace
[12:08:59] <Markus_Wilding> your imaginary boogeyman France you mean?
[12:09:22] <Triyun> its not imaginary they are real ships, real armies, 
[12:09:34] <Markus_Wilding> that are doing nothing
[12:09:34] <Markus_Wilding> lol
[12:10:11] <Triyun> The threat of union with Sweden would alter that and enable them to threaten the shipping lanes to Britain
[12:10:21] <Triyun> which in turn has provoked a stronger British stance
[12:11:08] <Triyun> I'm pretty much adopting the foreign policy Britain had for all its existence except post-Cold War Europe
[12:11:10] <Triyun> I don't see the problem
[12:11:40] <Voodoo> Everyone loves a good Boogeyman
[12:11:44] <Triyun> British policy was based on geography not necessarily intentions
[12:11:55] <Markus_Wilding> you'll notice i haven't said anything opposing you other than pointing out that France hasn't said or done anything IC
[12:12:16] <Triyun> I'm saying its not imaginary, its just not active
[12:12:23] <Voodoo> Actually, looking back at that movie
[12:12:37] <Triyun> creating conditions where it cannot get going once active is simply just good preparation
[12:12:58] <Markus_Wilding> it's also highly suspicious
[12:13:30] <Triyun> Look at what Germany did with control of Norwegian ports
[12:13:30] <Voodoo> I still fail to see the issue regarding actions around a country
[12:13:43] <Voodoo> as long as if it's not trying to invade France
[12:13:48] <Voodoo> there's zero issues
[12:13:54] <Triyun> Which I'm not
[12:14:10] <Triyun> I'm trying to weaken its ability to go beyond its current borders
Triyun clearly stated he has no intentions of allowing France to return to its original borders, how else do you propose France return that land to them besides war? The diplomatic option is obviously out. We all know FHIC would have immediately claimed Snow Haven back had she been here, and the only reason nutmeg was able to do so was due to Triyun's support. Cooperation is based upon genuine intentions, it is reasonable to conclude that a nation actively working against your interests does not actually hold your best intentions.

Cooperation how? France sits idle while Europe is rolled over by your Tripartite? that doesn't sound like cooperation, that sounds like submission.

Having 400,000 troops on Yugoslavia's border isn't threatening, but GLR moving 10,000 troops into Yugoslavia is obviously an imminent threat to Romania's continued existence compared to several field armies of combat troops not being a threat to Yugoslavia's existence. Nations that communicate their intentions and prove they share my best interests can do whatever the fuck they want in the Indian or the Pacific, it's those who wish to use them against me that I feel threatened by.

Where is Cent's capital located? is it in Africa, or is it in Europe, there is a reason every single continental treaty specifies this for admission. those who have their capital elsewhere may have different intentions, EAI's capital is in Asia and EAI is most concerned with Asia's interests, an African nation will not have Europe's best interests, they will have Africas. as to the sexism and harassment, we both know that was done entirely due to the OOC players, and had nothing to do with the characters. Triyun could have done the same to Sarah, I wonder why he did not.

Alvonia is Europe's Pariah entirely due to yourself, and you are threatened by any attempts others make at repairing that status. your diplomatic efforts were an ultimatum over land Alvonia controlled for far longer than your nation's existence, and then you worked hard at ensuring no one reached out to him diplomatically, to the extent you were preparing to go to war with them to ensure that Alvonia will always be kept down.

So, there is a France-Sweden-Yugoslavia-Alvonia bloc in the works, it seems. I really must say, I'm completely and utterly angered by the way the opposition is handling their foreign affairs. They are complaining loudly about how we are out to roll them and how we are engineering coalitions to do so, then they come and ally Alvonia. Yeah, well, they hopefully don't expect this to lead to de-escalation...

I would advise that this matter is settled as soon as possible. Meaning, in my opinion, we need not engineer a reason, but next reason we are given, it better be used to take out at least Alvonia. This is escalating far too quickly, given that if France really continues down the road, I'll start consulting with Triyun on this.

Certainly sounds like you were all about promoting a united Europe, and not just rolling Alvonia forever, it has literally been 6 months in real time and you are still ensuring you can keep Markus down, and paranoia goes both ways miss. The only reason Alvonia isnt directly bordering its other allies is due to you removing Markus's coastline through war.

And this only, because he at no time tried to integrate himself into a European community of sorts, which can be examplified,

You're joking, right?

You ARE joking, right?

I was one of the founding European Community members. Was it perfect? Hell no, in fact it was designed to counter FHIC and Lysergide in the beginning. Did it work? Not really, but to say that I did not try to integrate myself into the European community as a whole is ridiculous and I honestly hope this is some weird German* joke I'm not getting.

Let's not forget it was your allies, Hungary and Belarus, that meddled in my affairs first. I asked them to remove themselves from my protectorate, and they refused and kept trying to push me to divide up a country I had IC interests in keeping whole. They even did this at the later peace conference overriding any sort of reason or logic, after I had conceded damn near everything to try and give them the best possible route that I could feel comfortable with IC.

But I'm a pariah.

I don't claim to be a saint, and never have, and I admit the whole deal in Brandenburg was a mistake OOC. Let me remind you I settled that with a deal that Ty and I both walked away happy from. I didn't like it, but I saw your storm clouds coming and I didn't want to face a two-front war, so I sought peace.

But I'm a pariah.

I try to defend my allies' interests, keep myself from being destroyed by you and your bloc of buddies, and overall live another day. I lived under constant harassment from you and Hungary because of minor issues and even watched you two %#&@$ at each other in my %*#&ing private news thread after I warned both of you multiple times to keep out of and move your bickering somewhere else.

But I'm a pariah, so %*#@ me, right?

*I know damn well you're Austrian and I don't give a $*#@.

People wanted to contain France because of France's Policy Positions.  Not because of the player.  France had a policy of all French speaking peple should be under French rule, as that was sovereignty of people, rather than sovereignty of nations.  We wanted to ensure France does not switch its borders based on military force.  Once anyone gives up territory they aren't entitled to it back, they have to RP to get it back.  This isn't anything new.

On top of that, Cent is a Mediterranean Nation.  He's part of that Mediterranean civilizational base that included much of the Roman Empire.  I do not honestly see North Africa and Europe as that far apart.  I do see Japan and Europe as far apart, but you seem to be ignoring that and thinking you as Japan need to police this.

On FHICs as Eva said quid pro quo for an alliance, which is what she came to me and asked for.  It wasn't quid pro quo for peace.  FHIC then made a fairly incredible statement saying she didn't respect State  Sovereignty which is against European tradition big time.

French policies that you did not know about ICly, so were actively ensuring was kept down before the nation even returned from its pause? All French speaking people WERE under French rule within Europe, until you elected to help an Italian state to rule over several million of them. She would have returned to it immediately upon Snow Haven's collapse, you know this, I know this, but you took advantage of the lock to ensure you would have something to further contain France, since it was obvious she wanted it returned to her, so you'd have reason to attack her if she actually attempted to get it back.

You support Romania changing Prussia's borders through military force, so don't give me that hypocrisy. and based off Sarah's RP, you're supporting her changing her borders through military force, annexing even more of Alvonia.

Yeah, I totally support Cent gaining the entire Med as his borders too, maybe he can make his other capitals in Greece and Italy, maybe a nice blue color too. I'm simply assisting my allies in cleaning up the mess Europe has decided to make, if Europe wished to be unified they would be, not preparing to attack one other for the slightest provocation. I'm still finding it amusing you all genuinely believe this is all my doing, I'm just along for the ride.

"You get an alliance from me, so long as you follow my rules, I will not allow you to return to your original borders, and will actively work against you doing so", that isn't quid pro quo. You can't make the national sovereignty argument and be allied to Romania and Prussia. Neither nation has respected national sovereignty.

Some facts.

1)  FHIC was not present, she can only retake territory by IC action.  The fact that Snowhaven went inactive during FHICs absence was not something anyone but whatever his/her name who played Snowhaven caused.  Once that happened any player could've claimed that land.  It did not automatically revert to FHIC, FHIC had to role play that.  The only action I did was ask that she rule out military force in discussing the issue with Nutmeg.  Frankly, this is something other players have been perfectly fine RPing out.  

2)  After people go to war with me I tend to have less sympathy for them.  

3)  I am pretty sure I was not Britain even when that Markus-Prussia conflict occurred I believe and if I was I certainly wasn't paying as much attention.  So I fail to see your point.

You're joking, right?

You ARE joking, right?

I was one of the founding European Community members. Was it perfect? Hell no, in fact it was designed to counter FHIC and Lysergide in the beginning. Did it work? Not really, but to say that I did not try to integrate myself into the European community as a whole is ridiculous and I honestly hope this is some weird German* joke I'm not getting.

Let's not forget it was your allies, Hungary and Belarus, that meddled in my affairs first. I asked them to remove themselves from my protectorate, and they refused and kept trying to push me to divide up a country I had IC interests in keeping whole. They even did this at the later peace conference overriding any sort of reason or logic, after I had conceded damn near everything to try and give them the best possible route that I could feel comfortable with IC.

But I'm a pariah.

I don't claim to be a saint, and never have, and I admit the whole deal in Brandenburg was a mistake OOC. Let me remind you I settled that with a deal that Ty and I both walked away happy from. I didn't like it, but I saw your storm clouds coming and I didn't want to face a two-front war, so I sought peace.

But I'm a pariah.

I try to defend my allies' interests, keep myself from being destroyed by you and your bloc of buddies, and overall live another day. I lived under constant harassment from you and Hungary because of minor issues and even watched you two %#&@$ at each other in my %*#&ing private news thread after I warned both of you multiple times to keep out of and move your bickering somewhere else.

But I'm a pariah, so %*#@ me, right?

*I know damn well you're Austrian and I don't give a $*#@.

You go on and on about how evil Hungary and Belarus are, when you practically tripped over yourself to ally a state that even mogar admits only existed to troll Hungary and Belarus off the map.

1) She will not be able to revert the land to France with nutmeg having the military threat of Britain to throw out in negotiations, so you're saying RP out exactly the scenario you wanted to have play out?

2) I doubt anyone wants your sympathy, nor would you give any, since you have made it very clear your nation is going to oppose France as much as possible.

3) hypocrisy is hypocrisy, either you want to stand for national sovereignty, or you want to stand for your OOC friend's national sovereignty, there is a difference.

You go on and on about how evil Hungary and Belarus are, when you practically tripped over yourself to ally a state that even mogar admits only existed to troll Hungary and Belarus off the map.

As a reply to your behavior towards Markus, ask tbm yourself, you felt perfectly acceptable dishing it out, but didn't seem able to handle it in return, Markus made IC gestures of peace, but you bought Eva's paranoia over the reality of Yugoslavia and Alvonia not giving a fuck what the hell you all did so long as it didn't involve invading markus for the 40th time.

1) She will not be able to revert the land to France with nutmeg having the military threat of Britain to throw out in negotiations, so you're saying RP out exactly the scenario you wanted to have play out?

2) I doubt anyone wants your sympathy, nor would you give any, since you have made it very clear your nation is going to oppose France as much as possible.

3) hypocrisy is hypocrisy, either you want to stand for national sovereignty, or you want to stand for your OOC friend's national sovereignty, there is a difference.

As a reply to your behavior towards Markus, ask tbm yourself, you felt perfectly acceptable dishing it out, but didn't seem able to handle it in return, Markus made IC gestures of peace, but you bought Eva's paranoia over the reality of Yugoslavia and Alvonia not giving a $%&@ what the hell you all did so long as it didn't involve invading markus for the 40th time.

I only dished out what I would have received if tbm hadn't gotten bored. The only thing I bought was my own fears. Markus only got invaded once.

I only dished out what I would have received if tbm hadn't gotten bored. The only thing I bought was my own fears. Markus only got invaded once.

And lived under constant thread of invasion for the past 6 months of RL time, if I were him I would have re rolled rather than deal with that much bullshit in a RP game, but hey. Both Yugoslavia and Alvonia made it pretty clear IC they had no real intentions of attacking you.

1)  You mean she won't be able to threaten nutmeg militarily.... gosh that's so awful.

2)  I made it clear I stand for sovereignty and a balance of power in Europe.  Which means no state gets to do whatever it wants to other states without consequence.  France currently seems to not like that, because French policies don't respect sovereignty.

3)  Read the rules, different states are different, OOC I don't believe any of us are sovereign no.  Because only states are sovereign, we are subjects of States, in your case a citizen of Conneticut and the United States.  You and I are subject to laws.  Our fictional states are different, and have different policies depending on which ones we play.  This is what it is called in character.

1) So she won't be able to get her land back, since Nutmeg made it pretty clear he won't be returning the land to her.

2) You made it pretty clear you stand for a balance of power that favors yourself and your allies, not an actual balance of power, otherwise you would not be supportive of a military action to actually return Europe to a balanced state, Romania has now invaded multiple nations without consequence. France doesn't like you telling them who they can allow into their territory when you're telling them who gets to control THEIR territory and former citizens, I can't really blame them.

3) If you ICly stand for sovereignty, then you would not be ICly supporting someone else breaking that sovereignty, as such it is hypocrisy, I do not see what my OOC anything has to do with you being ICly hypocritical and making an OOC argument regarding it.

And lived under constant thread of invasion for the past 6 months of RL time, if I were him I would have re rolled rather than deal with that much !@#$%^&* in a RP game, but hey. 

And I lived under the threat of nuclear annihilation. Last I checked, you can re-roll whenever you want, not just when you get rolled.

Both Yugoslavia and Alvonia made it pretty clear IC they had no real intentions of attacking you.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121846-alvonian-news-and-events/?p=3270846

^Not very threatening

And I lived under the threat of nuclear annihilation. Last I checked, you can re-roll whenever you want, not just when you get rolled.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121846-alvonian-news-and-events/?p=3270846

^Not very threatening

I live under that threat daily, you learn to deal with it, I haven't invaded Mongolia yet even though they threaten me with nuclear war every single day on IRC.

You're admitting to metagamng by acknowledging that ICly.

I live under that threat daily, you learn to deal with it, I haven't invaded Mongolia yet even though they threaten me with nuclear war every single day on IRC.

You're admitting to metagamng by acknowledging that ICly.

You stated that Markus had never made any threatening moves. I'm linking that particular post oocly to prove you wrong, because it was the first one I could find. He has made plenty of viewable actions that justify the responses. I never acknowledged that particular post ICly. If you would like me to hunt down a public most, I will.

Edited by Mr Director

1) So she won't be able to get her land back, since Nutmeg made it pretty clear he won't be returning the land to her.

2) You made it pretty clear you stand for a balance of power that favors yourself and your allies, not an actual balance of power, otherwise you would not be supportive of a military action to actually return Europe to a balanced state, Romania has now invaded multiple nations without consequence. France doesn't like you telling them who they can allow into their territory when you're telling them who gets to control THEIR territory and former citizens, I can't really blame them.

3) If you ICly stand for sovereignty, then you would not be ICly supporting someone else breaking that sovereignty, as such it is hypocrisy, I do not see what my OOC anything has to do with you being ICly hypocritical and making an OOC argument regarding it.

There's no point arguing such ludicrous points.  

You stated that Markus had never made any threatening moves. I'm linking that particular post oocly to prove you wrong, because it was the first one I could find. He has made plenty of viewable actions that justify the responses. I never acknowledged that particular post ICly. If you would like me to hunt down a public most, I will.

I stated that Markus had made it clear to you ICly recently that he has no interest in invading you, having a plan to do so does not mean he's going to, it means the Eastern Bloc has been shitting on him for the past 6 months so he drew up a battleplan for when it'd be needed, since obviously there was no interest in de-escalation from your side.

There's no point arguing such ludicrous points.  

You made it clear, OOCly, that you have no intentions of EVER allowing FHIC to get that land back, I even posted logs that prove this, so you are saying she should hold a diplomatic meeting, in which there is absolutely no way for her to actually achieve the goal she wishes, which is simply the return to the status quo of Europe before she had left for basic.

I don't even have nukes IC and am clearly joking every time I threaten to use them, so that's not a very good example.

Nuclear Weapons: 6 nuke.png

IC, you idiot, not IG. I even stated, publicly, that Uriankhai had forsworn nuclear weapons.

and if you'd look, I even said, "that's super awesome!" to you ICly, but based off this latest war, you can simply sprout whatever it is you need at the time, so you saying that ICly doesn't mean you can't just instantly possess them if you felt like it.

Edited by Mogar