Romans Fight for u & Honor.

DZ59xiB.png

You Hit Us We Hit You [DoW][New League of Nations]
[hr]

The Roman Empire has come under attack by a member of the New League of Nations (hence forth, "NLoN"), for the reason "You hit us I hit you".

This was in response, we believe, to what seemingly was conflict between our alleged member and another member of that person's alliance, NLoN.

I can understand defending themselves; however I note that their alliance has come under attack, before that alleged incident, and in greater numbers from singular alliances, yet no action was taken.

I can only conclude that the NLoN only acts against the Roman Empire, henceforth known as RE, the Empire, Romans, Roma, or Adud's lunchbunch, while retaining the ability to add monikers.

In the defense of my members, and the honour of Adud's lunchbunch, I declare war on the NLoN.

Signed;
/s/ Government of Romans

DZ59xiB.png

Why you play like that [DoW][Skaro][Skaros Dalek Empire][HDSupreme]
[hr]

For hitting FIST and War Dove nations last round, for fun, while ignoring Roma herself, or even a singular member of the Roman State (another name for our alliance*), I have no choice but to declare war on HDSupreme (Skaros) this round.

Love you boo,
/s/ The Roman Empire

This is pretty pathetic.

First of all NLON are being raided by FIST and RE. They hit back only at the RE nation that raided them, and this is your opportunity DoW full scale and xp farm them. Pathetic. Lumping NLON and Skaro together and crippling them before day 10.

How about you pick on somebody your own size?

This is pretty pathetic.

First of all NLON are being raided by FIST and RE. They hit back only at the RE nation that raided them, and this is your opportunity DoW full scale and xp farm them. Pathetic. Lumping NLON and Skaro together and crippling them before day 10.

Are they tears? They are aren't they......

Yes we crippling them and destroying dem because we are evil and nasty Roman Empire. Because no one had a chance at 10 days in. Yes we had an advantage because oh wait, everyone started at the same time!!!!!!!

Yes we crippling them and destroying dem because we are evil and nasty Roman Empire. Because no one had a chance at 10 days in. Yes we had an advantage because oh wait, everyone started at the same time!!!!!!!

Choose your words carefully Roman!

B-)

For what has happened so far, I have to applaud stevieG's word...!   a 20 something bad breath-ed,

skirts donning 'romanians '  comfort servants- soldiers playing guys couldn't find  better AAs to dance with... 

SO far they sent me 3 nations my way...  KiWI, you knew SKARO was a RE Friend... and i sent you a PM about this...!

after 4 years, you are writing a new story here concerning us... and NLoN... we wont forget them ,their good guys to us...! -_-  

This is pretty pathetic.

NLON is un-proportionally attacking Romans vs. other alliances over alleged transgressions.

That is pathetic. We shall not stand for it!

Basically. And do people remember this is a shorter round? Let's not let that mean less war.

B-)

For what has happened so far, I have to applaud stevieG's word...!   a 20 something bad breath-ed,

skirts donning 'romanians '  comfort servants- soldiers playing guys couldn't find  better AAs to dance with... 

SO far they sent me 3 nations my way...  KiWI, you knew SKARO was a RE Friend... and i sent you a PM about this...!

after 4 years, you are writing a new story here concerning us... and NLoN... we wont forget them ,their good guys to us...! -_-

HD, I'm sorry if this upsets you, but I'm not sorry for attacking. Even if we are friends, I'm not going to write you a blanket, un-signed NAP. If I was misleading you about our intentions this round, then I'd be a meanie. But we haven't talked yet. This war is, in all honesty, a mass raid so my guys can get free tech, land, and casualties just like everyone else does at the start of the round.

All the other moms let their kids stay out and play until dinner. I don't want my kids sitting home being sad. They might spend that time playing video games. eww.

Replying to your PM now.

/me likes this DoW

That's all I ever wanted.

NLON is un-proportionally attacking Romans vs. other alliances over alleged transgressions.

That is pathetic. We shall not stand for it!

This war is, in all honesty, a mass raid so my guys can get FREEarrow-10x10.png tech, land, and casualties just like everyone else does at the start of the round.

NLON only hit the nation that hit NLON, as is their right.

So you willingly admit to that. It is also a mass down declare as you have failed to show stats of any kind. You are not after casualties of any sort, or you would have not chose 2 AAs with the least ANS being one of the AAs with the highest ANS at this stage.

NLON only hit the nation that hit NLON, as is their right.

So you willingly admit to that. It is also a mass down declare as you have failed to show stats of any kind. You are not after casualties of any sort, or you would have not chose 2 AAs with the least ANS being one of the AAs with the highest ANS at this stage.

I'll let my peers determine the qualifying words to subject to "downdeclare" but yes. It is a downdeclare.

I had also considered just having all my members hit those 6 and 3 man AAs, and any unaligned nations we could find, but I figured this would be more fun. What's the difference between this collection of nations and another collection of nations?

I throw myself at the mercy of the court sirs. Ignorance is no excuse.

I'll let my peers determine the qualifying words to subject to "downdeclare" but yes. It is a downdeclare.

I had also considered just having all my members hit those 6 and 3 man AAs, and any unaligned nations we could find, but I figured this would be more fun. What's the difference between this collection of nations and another collection of nations?

I throw myself at the mercy of the court sirs. Ignorance is no excuse.

If you had said that in your OP, I would be fine with it. However, you came off as if this was a defense against NLON (those last three words are an oxymoron in themselves), which was pretty far from reality. The difference between xp raids and DoWs is pretty clear, in my opinion, if that addresses your question.

If you had said that in your OP, I would be fine with it. However, you came off as if this was a defense against NLON (those last three words are an oxymoron in themselves), which was pretty far from reality. The difference between xp raids and DoWs is pretty clear, in my opinion, if that addresses your question.

(Honestly, I was thinking it was so very obvious. People will usually say other things, and won't just say when they're doing one of these down declares. I thought being as obnoxious as saying they made aggressions on us would be funny. If the issue is that I made these actions public in a "DoW" vs just mass raiding, then I guess I can understand that, but I would disagree.)

(And on to yours and StevieG's actions, don't think I haven't noticed. Why couldn't you just hit me personally. That's my cited** reason for hitting HD. I want love too.)

(**for the record, I am again employing humor here)

B-) Well, back stabbed as it is, SKARO won't  back off from this declaration! 

So officially, we have a new Enemy to fight at TE...!  KIWI menaced me with his last PM ,

to stop my attacks on him and his comrades, or SKARO would  be erased?, sent out of TE?,

destroyed? something along those lines...    This is your chance now... others have tried it...

Never done it...!     I'll just tell ya the same i say to others :  SKARO doesn't like it and is not standing for it...!

Want easy Techs? buy them,make a check to admin... but here,you'll have to fight and die for it...! :mad: :war:

B-) Well, back stabbed as it is, SKARO won't  back off from this declaration! 

So officially, we have a new Enemy to fight at TE...!  KIWI menaced me with his last PM ,

to stop my attacks on him and his comrades, or SKARO would  be erased?, sent out of TE?,

destroyed? something along those lines...    This is your chance now... others have tried it...

Never done it...!     I'll just tell ya the same i say to others :  SKARO doesn't like it and is not standing for it...!

Want easy Techs? buy them,make a check to admin... but here,you'll have to fight and die for it...! :mad: :war:

If you feel hurt and it hurts real bad..;_;

Fear not, we have enough tissues, cotton wool and bandaids for everyone. :gun:

B-)

Skirts...cotton Skirts,kingneptune... don't forget it!  :lol1: