Cyber nations uprising

Jackdog15

• 2 weeks later...

So, i was thinking the other day about how boring CN is. Its just an endless cycle of build, fight, died, repeat for alliances. This lead me to think about what would make the game more interesting again. I came to the conclusion that what cyber nations needs in some chaos. By that i mean some kind of mass uprising of some sort. Like of a ton of small nations/alliances all attacked  a big alliance. Or if civil wars broke out in a ton of major alliances. Or an off site force came and declared war on everyone. So basically my question is would you want something like this to happen? Also why hasn't anything like this ever happened before (and worked)? Before you guys hate on me I want to make it clear that I don't have any plans to do something like this.      

We fought GOONS for a Month, but it never expanded. It did seem to have the potential at first, but those who want to align on the side of Limitless Nexus can be part of any conflict when it begins, with their alignment secret and entry optional.

Most major conflicts begin with a smaller alliance involved, who is willing to be the center in an expanding war. Also there must be a clear enemy to rally in opposition of.