Europa Updates

SNPRhdd.png

Oh god we've become that annoying micro that posts all the goddamned time on the OWF. I'm sorry. Truly. Anyway, a few updates. We've got an IRC channel that I'm pretty sure I set up correctly, located at #EuropaSucks. Our forums are located here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Europa/index/ Don't expect them to be too active, we mostly stay connected in different ways. Now a few more serious things.

Government Structure of Europa

So, we don't really have a government right now. We're gonna try out the chaotic method because we enjoy watching things burn. I'll be serving for now as the Head Honcho, Big Cheese, Supreme Ayatollah, Shah of Shahs, whatever you want to call me. To get in touch with Europa leadership, just PM me in-game or any of the other people with government powers in-game. Deebo's our primary contact for foreign affairs, although the former leaders known as MikeD and Mustakrakish II have expressed interest in being FA contacts as well, so any of them work. 

As an update, since many of us have new names, the following people are high on the contact list:

Kongo Jack IV -- Deebo

Thanks -- Parandiac 

MinisterofSillyWalks -- Formerly known as MoSW, actual name was Emperador del Oeste

Stanley Spadowski -- Mustakrakish II

RandyBobandy -- MikeD

Europa Right of Return

Any nation which formerly resided on the alliance affiliations of CNE, UCN, Europa, BFF, Wolfpack, FEAR, any member of the PnL bloc, any member of the Dinohouse bloc, and any member of the former CDT bloc, as well as noted friends and diplomats, are granted access to Europa if requested. Past grievances are forgiven, we only ask that you don't get us sucked into any !@#$@#$ wars. 

On a final note, I have no idea if we're still at war with LN or not, heh. I'm gonna assume we're peaced out for now, so let this be a public notice that we shall not pursue further military action against their nations unless aggression against our own nations continues. 

Thanks. 

PINGU

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

UCN peeps were TCW peeps, who were majority CNE peeps, many of whom were SOF or CDS peeps. We go back a ways. We're trying to get a few more old rulers back into the game, so monitor our AA for somebody you love and show them your love with cash money donations. We're mostly brand new nations and we just want to grow into strong, incompetent fools. 

UCN peeps were TCW peeps, who were majority CNE peeps, many of whom were SOF or CDS peeps. We go back a ways. We're trying to get a few more old rulers back into the game, so monitor our AA for somebody you love and show them your love with cash money donations. We're mostly brand new nations and we just want to grow into strong, incompetent fools. 

no.