MI6 Drafts CN

IYIyTh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myth lambasts stewie over ooc-ic differences, constantly brings up ic events and uses his misgivings over this idea to bring up everything myth hates about stewie's alliance.

Please listen to your alliance-mates saying this is just harmless fun and shut the $%&@ up you enormous !@#$%*. Save it for IC.

In reality I'd want none of them in my gov. Maybe Cuba, he's proved himself in backroom dealing. Or TBRaiders.

Admittedly, I was thinking in terms of this being the equivalent of a football draft. Their offensive drive would be unparalleled, with stacked linebackers.

Their special team (DS) could use some work though. Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

Admittedly, I was thinking in terms of this being the equivalent of a football draft. Their offensive drive would be unparalleled, with stacked linebackers.

For fun I translated CN NS into NFL weight.

The average strength of all CN nations is about 40,000, compared to 390,000 for DBDC (let's just say ten times difference).

So if I take a 2006 weight average across all positions for the NFL (248lb / 112kg), and multiply it by ten... a Doombird NFL team might feature players weighing upwards of 2500 pounds. But, similar to CN, they might have to burn some weight to catch the majority of players. :P

Edited by Kyriakos Raanb Dorou

The scoring for this is going to be difficult. I will be the impartial judge to tell you how many points various Umbrellans are worth in a given week without telling you why I am assigning these point values (for opsec). 

Can't we just plug it into STORM?  I'm assuming there's an app for that.