Kaskus and MI6 White Peace

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of meth in this thread is both surprising and refreshing.

MI6 fails to gain a decisive victory, Kaskus reaffirms the flimsiness of their CB. A win-win, I'd say.

Did you delete your CN nation? I can't find it and if so why are still allowed to run your flap in the forums?

Fun is fun, done is done.

Wise words indeed.

Everything about Kaskus is a nightmare.

Especially when they attack your alliance. :)

@Doornail: Thanks for the wars, the stagger partners had the tech so they nuked. I enjoyed chatting with you, it was great when we were on comparing odds on grounds good stuff. Good luck out there

You're welcome and thank you, the decision to pick you was random, but it turned out to be a great choice and I too enjoyed the fight/comms.

I joined to have fun and wasn't disappointed, great fighting from Thorgrum, Killjoy, jesse james and Malinok. Salute to you and I hope we can do it again someday. ;)

And that he could fill another 50 pages of that DoW topic by himself with a monologue of how much he doesn't like us. :P

Actually I don't really mind you guys and you weren't even on my radar until this Kaskus stuff and the saber rattling you started off this war with followed by the whimpering and massive backtracking. 

I've had a good laugh at you in a day when things are pretty boring.  So thanks!  Same reason I like Myth. He's entertaining to watch like Tywin.

No, just most of NG don't drop into the cesspool of the OWF...

No, I'm pretty sure it's just that Steve Buscemii is really the best of what you have left.

You don't have to fool with us about how you have to defend his representation of what Non Grata really is to the rest of the world, we understand your act is just that-- an act.

• 2 weeks later...